Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her badly blended hair! The short natural hair should be blended properly or hidden by the extensions but it never is
I know haha I was being sarcastic 😅 she should get the green ombré back. At least then the black would blend with black rather than green

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw Lloyd's video and it's so odd they are recording every detail of there romantic night AND playing connect 4

Reactions: 1
She commented and said her hair was only half done in that video, the blends always awful but it wasn't finished in that video.

Shes not got emetophobia at all if she did she wouldn't eat out so much she would actually cook it herself. It also wouldn't be a worry until she actually sees someone throwing up. Telling someone with emetophobia that you feel unwell does not make you go crazy with anxiety

Reactions: 10
Her latest TikTok has fucked me off completely. She has Emetophobia when it suits her, when she wants to play the sympathy card. Time and time again, she has stated that hers isn’t as bad. Funny thing though, her Emetophobia was completely fine at her party when everybody was drinking? She says the alcohol side of people throwing up doesn’t bother her, but surely it would be all cases of vomiting when it comes down to “seeing vomit, and seeing people be sick”… so what does she do when her dad who’s vulnerable with illnesses is poorly? Does she lock herself in her bedroom? Doesn’t help him? Ignores him? What will she do with morning sickness? When babies are sick? When Lloyds unwell?

For someone like Eden who has Emetophobia, she sure as hell doesn’t care when Lloyd is drinking every night, going out shopping, staying in hotels, going on holiday, going to restaurants, going on days out and eating loads of takeaways. I’ve watched her on live loads of time shoving chicken from McDonald’s down her throat. The girl is full of tit.

The designer bags aren’t on the bed. I knew they were for show 😂

Where’s her Emetophobia eating in the cave restaurant tonight with the food she’s eating considering she had lamb yesterday cooked by Lloyd and had to check on google if it should be pink, but she’s ok tonight? Weird….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest TikTok has fucked me off completely. She has Emetophobia when it suits her, when she wants to play the sympathy card. Time and time again, she has stated that hers isn’t as bad. Funny thing though, her Emetophobia was completely fine at her party when everybody was drinking? She says the alcohol side of people throwing up doesn’t bother her, but surely it would be all cases of vomiting when it comes down to “seeing vomit, and seeing people be sick”… so what does she do when her dad who’s vulnerable with illnesses is poorly? Does she lock herself in her bedroom? Doesn’t help him? Ignores him? What will she do with morning sickness? When babies are sick? When Lloyds unwell?

For someone like Eden who has Emetophobia, she sure as hell doesn’t care when Lloyd is drinking every night, going out shopping, staying in hotels, going on holiday, going to restaurants, going on days out and eating loads of takeaways. I’ve watched her on live loads of time shoving chicken from McDonald’s down her throat. The girl is full of tit.

The designer bags aren’t on the bed. I knew they were for show 😂

Where’s her Emetophobia eating in the cave restaurant tonight with the food she’s eating considering she had lamb yesterday cooked by Lloyd and had to check on google if it should be pink, but she’s ok tonight? Weird….
If she had it she wouldn't be eating out every day

Reactions: 4
she wouldn’t be taking her medications inappropriately if she had emet either. she wants to “raise awareness” to benefit her. i will not eat anything i have not prepared myself because i’m absolutely terrified of being sick. my hands are red raw from frequently washing them & i would not dare order takeout or go to a restaurant to eat. her “emet” seems to be just “oops don’t hint to me that foods undercooked, feels a bit icky”. keep capitalising off detrimental conditions though eeds x

Reactions: 13
she wouldn’t be taking her medications inappropriately if she had emet either. she wants to “raise awareness” to benefit her. i will not eat anything i have not prepared myself because i’m absolutely terrified of being sick. my hands are red raw from frequently washing them & i would not dare order takeout or go to a restaurant to eat. her “emet” seems to be just “oops don’t hint to me that foods undercooked, feels a bit icky”. keep capitalising off detrimental conditions though eeds x
It seems to make an appearance when she fucks up online

Reactions: 6
Seems like whoever suggested this was right it's their room
This has to be the fakest video ever, who the duck goes to a beautiful hotel like that and plays bleeping connect 4 and films it🤦🏻‍♀️ I could understand if it was in the house as it would already be there, but they've had to take the game to the hotel, and with all the balloons obviously it's a late valentines. Imagine how gutted you would be if you partner booked a stunning place like that and turns around and says, fancy a game of connect 4? I'd turn right back round and get the next train home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has to be the fakest video ever, who the duck goes to a beautiful hotel like that and plays bleeping connect 4 and films it🤦🏻‍♀️ I could understand if it was in the house as it would already be there, but they've had to take the game to the hotel, and with all the balloons obviously it's a late valentines. Imagine how gutted you would be if you partner booked a stunning place like that and turns around and says, fancy a game of connect 4? I'd turn right back round and get the next train home
",act loved up for 3 minutes lloydy for our fans then you can get pissed my love "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have severe anxiety and if I go away for the night even if I try to tell myself everything is ok my anxiety will still take over… it’s not something you can control like I just don’t understand her…
I’m exactly the same, I couldn’t even get on a public bus when I was at school. If I missed the school bus I would walk home just to avoid it.

I constantly double check my money before going into shops, I always look up street view if I’m driving to a new place, driving in general is anxiety inducing for me, I always rehearse a conversation beforehand when ordering at takeaways etc, like sometimes it can be so unbearable.

Theres no way I could go to “red carpet” events and premiers ans have all eyes on me. Yeah everyone is different with it but the way she makes out hers Is, I’m surprised she can even post leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.