Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it’s designed for temp use for like camping and things 😂 if its stinking 8 hours after a wash when all she does is sit on her arse then that’s a real issue that can’t be masked 😷
I never use anything on mine! Water is all you need. Unless you want to mess up your ph balance and get thrush 😳 she has no idea

Does Eden genuinely think shes a good “actor” when she does those lip sync euphoria tik toks, makes me cringe every time she uploads one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her extensions aren’t blended v well atm in the new videos, love how she’s slagging off beauty works too, probably cause Molly mae works with them and she doesn’t wanna support that

Reactions: 10
What Lloyd just earwigs into everyone's conversations and tells them to stop talking 😂 id slap the potentially undercooked chicken off his small head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her extensions aren’t blended v well atm in the new videos, love how she’s slagging off beauty works too, probably cause Molly mae works with them and she doesn’t wanna support that
Ive seen a lot of negative attention towards BW at the minute and we all know eedy has to join in for the views.
I'd rather have ratty blonde extensions than snot green ones 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ive seen a lot of negative attention towards BW at the minute and we all know eedy has to join in for the views.
I'd rather have ratty blonde extensions than snot green ones 🤷‍♀️
She did say that controversial is best on her earlier live, it’s too boring to be nice and genuine.

Reactions: 1
I never use anything on mine! Water is all you need. Unless you want to mess up your ph balance and get thrush 😳 she has no idea
No word of a lie she has me paranoid that I'm washing it wrong, I know I'm doing it right but duck me she's put some doubt in my head

Reactions: 2
He will lol that was just them playing connect 4 😂
Probably trying to be ‘normal’ but imagine him like oh Eden let’s play a game and I’ll record it for tiktok all those ‘ trolls’will see were a real couple who play connect 4 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t bleeping stand this girl! The “I have anxiety” is a pile of tit! How does she have anxiety if she can go into supermarkets no problem, go to restaurants, no problem… go away for a few nights without being home sick!! Honestly she’s a joke, oh plus the fact she does a live videos with more than 3k views?? I have severe anxiety where I can’t even go into a supermarket. If I go away for the night I’m constantly feeling sick and emotional with fear because I’m not in the comfort of my own home.. I’ve been trying to ignore all her bullshit but she’s really pissing me off now😡
Don't be saying its bullshit... lil yazzy will be posting a vid of baby Lloyd cuddling her outside marksys before she goes in next to 'prove' its not... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent bags look very small anyways, so I doubt it’s anything too interesting and the bags look like old used bags, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were just added there for “show”. They don’t leave each other’s sides so how have they managed to sneak gifts up to Canterbury from Tunbridge Wells 😂

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t bleeping stand this girl! The “I have anxiety” is a pile of tit! How does she have anxiety if she can go into supermarkets no problem, go to restaurants, no problem… go away for a few nights without being home sick!! Honestly she’s a joke, oh plus the fact she does a live videos with more than 3k views?? I have severe anxiety where I can’t even go into a supermarket. If I go away for the night I’m constantly feeling sick and emotional with fear because I’m not in the comfort of my own home… I’ve been trying to ignore all her bullshit but she’s really pissing me off now😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine having a nice hotel room for the night but instead you’re spending it in a toilet making tiktok vidoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have severe anxiety and if I go away for the night even if I try to tell myself everything is ok my anxiety will still take over… it’s not something you can control like I just don’t understand her…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.