Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like whoever suggested this was right it's their room
The colour of her compared to him 😳😳. Imagine recording all those intimate moments. Creepy. I don’t get why they want to rely on each other so much, can’t rely on someone to help with your eating disorder because they won’t be there all the time. Or for us normal folk who have to do things alone. She’s clueless. Lloyds a full time personal assistant

Probably trying to be ‘normal’ but imagine him like oh Eden let’s play a game and I’ll record it for tiktok all those ‘ trolls’will see were a real couple who play connect 4 😂
Playing connect 4 😂 sorry are we 13 and the electrics gone ffs 😂 these guys are ridiculous it’s so entertaining

Her latest TikTok has fucked me off completely. She has Emetophobia when it suits her, when she wants to play the sympathy card. Time and time again, she has stated that hers isn’t as bad. Funny thing though, her Emetophobia was completely fine at her party when everybody was drinking? She says the alcohol side of people throwing up doesn’t bother her, but surely it would be all cases of vomiting when it comes down to “seeing vomit, and seeing people be sick”… so what does she do when her dad who’s vulnerable with illnesses is poorly? Does she lock herself in her bedroom? Doesn’t help him? Ignores him? What will she do with morning sickness? When babies are sick? When Lloyds unwell?

For someone like Eden who has Emetophobia, she sure as hell doesn’t care when Lloyd is drinking every night, going out shopping, staying in hotels, going on holiday, going to restaurants, going on days out and eating loads of takeaways. I’ve watched her on live loads of time shoving chicken from McDonald’s down her throat. The girl is full of tit.

The designer bags aren’t on the bed. I knew they were for show 😂

Where’s her Emetophobia eating in the cave restaurant tonight with the food she’s eating considering she had lamb yesterday cooked by Lloyd and had to check on google if it should be pink, but she’s ok tonight? Weird….
I’m not diagnosed with anything but even when they both pissed in the garden 🤢. I have to wash my hands straight after the loo, before eating or just anything, I can’t touch anything unless they’re clean or that needs cleaning too. my head won’t let me forget they’re not clean. If I was sat near someone’s piss I’d be aware and grossed out. Hard to believe any of these videos have truth to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s 33 years of age sat with a girl who compulsively lies and fakes every illness and ailment under the sun playing a game meant for literal toddlers. How’s he not embarrassed.

Oh yeah, he’s rinsing her for all the pennies he can get before he turns into her clone.

Reactions: 13
FAB8DE22-3FEB-4F64-875D-7B2DA39B943D.jpeg

She certainly wouldn’t be shoving so much food in her stupidly large gob either if she had it. She’s full of bullshit.
And a lot of it is undercooked raw looking. I’m sure one of those dishes was steak Tatar raw egg and raw beef….

Reactions: 10
I have severe anxiety and if I go away for the night even if I try to tell myself everything is ok my anxiety will still take over… it’s not something you can control like I just don’t understand her…
I mean it’s great if she has conquered some of her anxieties, but if that’s the case tell your following, let them know what worked for you to help improve it… don’t keep pulling the crippling anxiety card when your actions don’t correspond with your words.

I’m going to London for the weekend, with family and honestly since it was planned I haven’t stopped thinking about it, so anxious, I’m not even convinced il defo go in bed last night I was thinking I just want to stay her feeling safe forever I’m not going to feel like this in London.

Also, there is part of Yaz I do like, but she’s getting wrapped up in it all. Constantly calling people who don’t have the same opinion as you trolls is gaslighting, they do the same thing so they are trolls too? We are humans we are allowed to have negative opinions on someone and we are allowed to express that - the power is in your reaction and you have the power to change that - you don’t have the power to stop every single person on this planet saying something you don’t like about you.

Reactions: 7
The colour of her compared to him 😳😳. Imagine recording all those intimate moments. Creepy. I don’t get why they want to rely on each other so much, can’t rely on someone to help with your eating disorder because they won’t be there all the time. Or for us normal folk who have to do things alone. She’s clueless. Lloyds a full time personal assistant

Playing connect 4 😂 sorry are we 13 and the electrics gone ffs 😂 these guys are ridiculous it’s so entertaining

I’m not diagnosed with anything but even when they both pissed in the garden 🤢. I have to wash my hands straight after the loo, before eating or just anything, I can’t touch anything unless they’re clean or that needs cleaning too. my head won’t let me forget they’re not clean. If I was sat near someone’s piss I’d be aware and grossed out. Hard to believe any of these videos have truth to them
They pissed in the garden?! I’m so confused.

Reactions: 2
If my 24 year old daughter and her 33 year old boyfriend pissed in my garden every night, I’d boot them out.

I’d hate to be the maid cleaning the room after they leave hotels. I bet it reeks.

Reactions: 11
How has she gone from one alcoholic relationship with a guy a lot older than her to another and doesn’t think there’s an issue there

Reactions: 15
Honestly I'm so bored of seeing the same makeup transitions from both sisters daily!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.