Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she said the reason her and Lloyd are so close and don't have problems is because if one of them do something to piss the other one off they don't mention it or talk about it. They don't invite they negativity into their relationship 😂😂 probably the worst relationship advice Iv ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love my own time just as much as with my other half, I couldn’t imagine moving them into my parents house being a bum, sleeping all day, smoking and drinking (plus whatever Lloyd fancies sniffing that night) pissing in the garden, and then tellling everyone that is how couples in true
love live 😂😂😂

Last night she said the reason her and Lloyd are so close and don't have problems is because if one of them do something to piss the other one off they don't mention it or talk about it. They don't invite they negativity into their relationship 😂😂 probably the worst relationship advice Iv ever heard
So if he cheats will
she just ignore the negativity????

Reactions: 12
Agree, not arguing/discussing negative things at all is just as toxic as constantly doing so!!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely not from me. Imagine your partner doing something you didn’t like or agree with and you choose to remain silent because of the ✨negativity✨. No offence but if my partner does something that annoys me like leaving the toilet seat up, he is sure as hell being told to sort it out. Lol. The whole point of relationships is to be able to communicate. If they don’t have that, we’ll they’re fucked lol. I give them another 3 months at most. Maybe when they get back from France, Eden doesn’t have a good track record of taking ex boyfriends to France so she’s repeated the story a few times lol.

Reactions: 12
And i get not being petty but i’d be building it all up and explode if I never told
them what was annoying me! Then completely break down and it’s just be the end of it all after so many things being annoying.
Her face last night in the live summed up how happy she was with his alcohol fuelled rants about how he was goona make money 😂

Reactions: 4
And i get not being petty but i’d be building it all up and explode if I never told
them what was annoying me! Then completely break down and it’s just be the end of it all after so many things being annoying.
Her face last night in the live summed up how happy she was with his alcohol fuelled rants about how he was goona make money 😂
Deffo silenty raging and getting the full on ick wasn't she!!!

Reactions: 2
Deffo silenty raging and getting the full on ick wasn't she!!!
So much! Like when he’s going ‘flip flip flip’ and shouting about crypto etc like cringe, he’s 33 and quit his job and slept in til 3pm today.
That is all an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All they do is post about being trolled? Surely this type of content is gonna cause their careers more harm than good🤣 Nobody is going to want to work with whiny, cringy adults who are disliked on the internet.. If I were them i’d be keeping it all quiet because i’d be so embarrassed

Enjoy your time girlies because it is coming to an end, especially when all your followers start to grow up soon 🥺

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Same but the fact he said they sleep till 12/1 most days tells me he has 😂
I thought someone had mentioned it! Either way they slept til 3 today and he doesn’t leave Eden’s side so he’s clearly not working- recruiters work mad hours to be successful he is a bum who smokes all night on her lives and is drinking wine from 1pm on other days!

I thought someone had mentioned it! Either way they slept til 3 today and he doesn’t leave Eden’s side so he’s clearly not working- recruiters work mad hours to be successful he is a bum who smokes all night on her lives and is drinking wine from 1pm on other days!
And he’s now signed by her management. The man who didn’t want to go into social media. Both of them just talk absolute tit 24/7 perfect match

Reactions: 2
All they do is post about being trolled? Surely this type of content is gonna cause their careers more harm than good🤣 Nobody is going to want to work with whiny, cringy adults who are disliked on the internet.. If I were them i’d be keeping it all quiet because i’d be so embarrassed

Enjoy your time girlies because it is coming to an end, especially when all your followers start to grow up soon 🥺
Yasmin doesn’t have any good content ideas so she feels if she talks about her sister all of the time, that will bring in the likes, views, comments and followers. That’s why she does it. If you look at videos of her own content compared to content talking or showing Eden, it gets a lot more views and likes. Yasmin herself is boring. There is only so much people want to see of her long hair, kid and husband 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what the duck are these that Yasmin are wearing? They look like rock climbing boots my grandad would wear. No offence but Yasmin and Eden’s “fashion sense” is bloody horrendous.
I feel a bit sorry for her at times
but then she also doesn’t help herself

So I've seen before about Eden Being compared to Imogenation. Not going to lie,I had no idea who this person was but her live has just turned up on my FYP.
She is one of the most annoying c##ts I've come across. Can totally see the similarities 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is she buys such tacky designer too, it’s not timeless pieces and she then wastes money on lloyd who’s waiting to end it once he has a full gucci wardrobe 😂 Bucket hats and all!
Once again another night away with no anxiety, except from when it could be hear Lloyds roommates
She’s literally the type to call him repeatedly with her “anxiety” when he does eventually peel himself away and spend a few nights away with his mates just so he comes back to her quicker 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s literally the type to call him repeatedly with her “anxiety” when he does eventually peel himself away and spend a few nights away with his mates just so he comes back to her quicker 😂
It’s very CCB like take him away from his mates and family, he’s away from the flat, not working, not doing anything he originally liked, all for her... I do think he is using her as a stepping stone myself from the ways he’s approached social media and his actions, and also think he’s as bad at saying he doesn’t like things etc. which will all eventually lead to some huge bust up and it’ll all come out in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.