Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how fast her threads move sometimes!

To recap

Freya has fallen out or had some sort of disagreement with Eden, Yaz etc. Yaz is going back to Wales now so will Eden bother with Freya again now?! If Lloyd wasn’t around she deffo would.

She called Molly Mae a cheeky bleep and there was drama over that 😬

She also apparently has a lisp that disappears and reappears when it suits her just like most things she claims to have!

Reactions: 20
Yaz, Freya & Eden are following each other again, or Freya is at least following them

Reactions: 4
She literally applies setting powder on every inch of her face, I bet her makeup feels so dry and tight on her face. I would pay good money to see her face up close in person just to see it 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something really cringe about watching Eden eye duck herself while she does her make up. Why does anyone enjoy that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yaz has posted a picture of Freya with Wolf in the outfit Eden and Lloyd got yesterday. And her bloody birthday banner is still up! Get over yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Got blocked because she said what can I do if the make up I like is tested on animals, there’s nothing I can do. I wrote back saying you can find an alternative and got blocked 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Something really cringe about watching Eden eye duck herself while she does her make up. Why does anyone enjoy that tit
I can’t stand her she piles on the slap surprised her skin can breath 😳
All I ever see of her is eating out …does she actually work ? And that muppet of a boyfriend 🤦🏼‍♀️

She reminds me of a horses 🐴 face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again, the little things to either try make her sound like a pick me or I just don’t even know what anymore...

Yesterday’s “haul” picked up new razors from boots - 100% a women’s pack of five.

Ok cool nobody asked but cool.

Today’s live “I only use men’s razors as I feel like the ones made for women just touch the surface and don’t actually remove the hair”

So which one is it?! I just don’t understand 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this woman actually for real. Someone mentioned going to war on her live and her response I can get great content from that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Every single day she doesn’t get ready until 2-3pm. She’s such a scruff.

Reactions: 11
Using an earring to get food out her teeth. We all know she won’t wash it before it goes back in the ear. She’s literally the meaning of vile.

Now just used the toothbrush she puts hairspray on to brush her teeth!!! Gross gross girl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.