Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
He just said ten mins ago they first wake at about 10am then sleep again till 12/1 nobody who wakes at 1pm has a long day
looks like a crack den there 🥴 the fact they have that professional looking ash tray on the wall? Like they have in pubs? I’ve literally never seen one of those in someone’s garden normally just a random ash tray they regularly empty. Bet it stinks, with it marked by Lloyd & edens Piss 😫
next thread should be named “think they are posh and becks…more like benson and hedges”

• Haha
Reactions: 35

heckles

Chatty Member
Imagine saying something tastes like pussy (barf) and then offering it to your sister to eat? Also why does she say things taste like pussy or labia? I doubt she’s even seen another girls bare bum let alone been near another girls vagina. Makes me wonder what hers is like 🤢🤮

Eden Harvz - botched up fillers and takeaway dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Yaz thanking Eden for a ‘magical week’ - how was sitting in Eden’s bedroom, eating take away and going out for a couple of meals magical? She’s so over the top and so desperate to be Eden’s favourite sister it’s unreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

leopardprint141298

she defo just said to him 'can't you just wee there'. I thought surely not....20 seconds later you can hear Lloyd having a piss and she goes "baby's just watering the flowers/plants"

Like it's her parents garden and he's just stood there having a piss when the toilet is probably 10 steps away

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Yasmin is the biggest clout chaser of TikTok. I literally can’t comprehend how much of a beg she actually is. Why does she need to air that to social media? Message the people instead. You’re at the big age of 29, married with a child. Stop airing your dirty laundry on socials. It doesn’t get you anywhere. The thing is with Yasmin, she “supports” people and because people aren’t at her beck and call, she will make an attention seeking post so people message her like “omg is your post about me, I’m sorry” and then Yasmin will act like the post weren’t about them.

No offence but Yasmin is definitely that person that checks into the hospital on Facebook and when people ask what’s wrong and what’s happened, shes like “dm me babe” or “nothing babe don’t worry”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mrskane29

VIP Member
This whole live is giving me the full on ick. Everytime Lloyd opens his mouth my vagina retracts! They are a match made in heaven... so fucking full of themselves!!

He's literally just reading every single quote he's ever seen on the Internet! He's so cringe and fake!! Ugh!

• Heart

MissPiggyLidia

Lloyd, no one gives a shit about your cooking videos. We’d be more impressed if you cleaned the kitchen that clearly hasn’t seen a bottle of Flash in 20 years.

• Haha
  • Wow

darkshadow19

F38EAFF4-0BC8-48ED-B855-A9F23249485D.jpeg

I think she is getting a bit fed up of people calling her out on her shitty behaviour 😂 she will probably delete this comment when she finally drags herself out of bed at tea time. Glad people are finally seeing how rude and vile this cretin is!

Reactions: 27

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Eden Harvz : mask slipping, fans dipping. How long do we reckon till she starts stripping?

😂

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Here we go again, little miss inconsiderate stuck up snob Eden is at it again being inconsiderate and selfish.. If she wasn’t such a lazy tramp and actually listened to the news or radio instead of living in her own sesh pit of a boyfriends armpit, she would know there was a tube strike TODAY and on the 3rd March, I know it’s such a inconvenience to people ACTUALLY going to work today, not for people going to a concert but maybe instead of her saying with such disrespect “because suddenly people have decided to stop driving the tube” YEAH WHY EDEN? WHY HAVE THEY STOPPED? Because they don’t get paid enough for what they do, I’ll go and do it, Lloyd will do it. Tell Lloyd how to drive and hell do it”.. how fucking inconsiderate. Not everybody can get paid for sitting on their ass eating takeaways, eating at expensive restaurants, buying designer gear, doing their make up and not waking up until the afternoon. The tube drives actually have families and bills to pay for.

Dont know what the fuck she’s done to her face tbh but she can’t move it for shit. It literally looks stuck.

I hope they get a parking ticket for leaving their shit heap of a vehicle in the middle of nowhere.

Imagine paying £500 for tickets to be shoved right at the top at the back of the stadium. I’m surprised she didn’t pull out the “do you know who I am?” card or the mental health panic attack card to get them closer like she’s done before.

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Can’t tell you how humiliated I’d be to post a naughty outfit then me sat on the toilet after sex to show my scruffy hair. Sorry what 🤢 how does she think this is normal it’s like kid stuff. Even kids aren’t this embarrassing, teaching kids to have NO self respect 🤢 just because you never learnt that Eden don’t pass it down
Starting to think she's a virgin tbh... goes on like Jay Cartwright from the inbetweeners doesn't she?! Listen Eden we know little yey-high has got a yey-high dick... you don't have to keep on tryna to convince people otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 26