Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why she posts loads of videos when they are in a hotel for special time together but when at home she rarely posts. It's wierd probably uses lloyd for loads of content then he sits in a corner getting pissed while she edits them all. đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They literally went for a night away for a belated valentines in a lovely hotel to spend it filming tik toks. She uploaded more last night in one evening altogether than she has done in ages. They’re either bored of each other already and don’t know how to spend quality time together just the two of them or tik tok/social media has taken over their lives and they need constant validation from strangers to tell them their ‘romantic’ night away/their relationship is amazing .. sad really!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is Lee going to France with everyone? Because isn’t that going to cause some drama if Lloyd and Lee are not fond of each other?

What’s the chances that Eden will want to go home early from that holiday too? All eyes won’t be on her, she’ll have to share the attention with the little kids and she will be so jealous

Reactions: 9
Is Lee going to France with everyone? Because isn’t that going to cause some drama if Lloyd and Lee are not fond of each other?

What’s the chances that Eden will want to go home early from that holiday too? All eyes won’t be on her, she’ll have to share the attention with the little kids and she will be so jealous
I think he is. There's no way Lee is going to be pushed out of a family holiday for a man edens new 8 weeks. I wondered what happened because the first time Lloyd and Lee met Lloyd said Lee brought him a fancy bottle of wine to empty that he'd been keeping for ages & how sound he was. Then they all went to that over night in london, when Yaz had been up there visiting & then planned to have an overnight in a hotel with Lee he was coming.into london to meet her, then Lloyd and Eden booked an overnight too in the baby needs a balcony situation. They've only met a minimum of 2 times. I get bad vibes from both of them anyways, I think Lee is weird as duck. I bad vibes from lloyd all round and there's so many red flags but Lee it's mostly the drinking piss and being vulgar things.

Reactions: 11
I dont get either of them but especially Yaz? Her make up isn't anything special? Or am I missing something đŸ€”
Them lips đŸ˜© moisture-bleeping-ize!!! Or give ya skin a break and stop slathering it in layers of crap everyday! It's the same look every day and its such a YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don’t mind Lloyd, he seems kinda
nice? Like he just goes along with whatever Eden says so I guess maybe a bit of a pushover.
But, it does strike me as very odd that a 33 year old man spends most of his life in his 24 year old girlfriends parents house. Do neither of them want their own space? But especially a grown adult man, I don’t get it? Does he have his own place?
Just makes him seem like a bit of a bum IMO and a red flag in itself, he seems very complacent

Reactions: 11
I actually don’t mind Lloyd, he seems kinda
nice? Like he just goes along with whatever Eden says so I guess maybe a bit of a pushover.
But, it does strike me as very odd that a 33 year old man spends most of his life in his 24 year old girlfriends parents house. Do neither of them want their own space? But especially a grown adult man, I don’t get it? Does he have his own place?
Just makes him seem like a bit of a bum IMO and a red flag in itself, he seems very complacent
He has his own place with two flat mates. Edens said multiple times she doesn't feel ready to stay out yet. Even though she stays at hotels, maybe his room mates are the issue? She's said a lot as well she's in no rush to move out and loves staying at home.

Reactions: 2
He has his own place with two flat mates. Edens said multiple times she doesn't feel ready to stay out yet. Even though she stays at hotels, maybe his room mates are the issue? She's said a lot as well she's in no rush to move out and loves staying at home.
I think it’s because he will actually have friends to talk to so she will be left out. She’s the only one that “baby” is allowed to communicate with!
Her hair blend just keeps getting worse and worse. If Eden’s hair dresser is reading this, please could you stop with trying to blend her blunt hair in with her rubbish green extensions! I think she should either stop with the green so her all black hair would blend better or just give her hair a well needed break. Both her sisters seem to have thick, healthy hair while Eden has thin, damaged hair

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because he will actually have friends to talk to so she will be left out. She’s the only one that “baby” is allowed to communicate with!
Her hair blend just keeps getting worse and worse. If Eden’s hair dresser is reading this, please could you stop with trying to blend her blunt hair in with her rubbish green extensions! I think she should either stop with the green so her all black hair would blend better or just give her hair a well needed break. Both her sisters seem to have thick, healthy hair while Eden has thin, damaged hair
Her hair was thin, but long before she started tiktok, all the at home bleaching and dying has damaged it. There's no coming back from it until she stops using so much heat, dye, and products.

Reactions: 4
I think it's quite sad they're trying to portray this couple status whereas actually, a happy couple doesn't need to post all over social media about how in love they are. It's the little things like falling asleep on the sofa & grabbing your boyfriend a blanket. It's going out for date nights and putting your phones away. It's spending time doing the normal, mundane things and dare I say it, communication about everything especially working through the negatives together.

Reactions: 14
When they both fully move out together, out of Eden’s parents home. That’s when they’ll probably get to know each other inside and out. Of course they’re going to be on their best behaviour whilst living there out of respect (I should hope) but when they’re moved out, having to split the bills, cook for themselves, clean and have some responsibility. That’s when arguments will happen.

Lloyd should really invest in buying a car or Eden should start taking lessons because they can’t keep relying on others like her dads car and Freya’s for them to drive for their dirty little nights away and going out when they feel like it.

Very true!!! 😂😂
they both pissed in her parents garden rather than go to the toilet, they don’t respect her parents at all lol.

also if he does propose any time soon, she’s obviously paid for her own ring cuz he ain’t got money without her has he

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.