Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of respect for someone like Lee who has served in Iraq and Afghan but his with Yasmin so he instantly becomes someone I dislike straight away. You can just see the difference in their age in that live, Lee couldn’t give a duck about the likes and how many people were watching, he just wanted to share his story with people. Personally, I love hearing stories like that of people being in the army where Yasmin was basically having a live orgasm like “omg babe, that’s an expensive gift, omg babe 2.5k people watching just for you, omg babe 1 million likes” you can just tell they have a different age gap between them. Someone in their 20s getting excited whilst someone in their 40s not even phased.

Reactions: 11
Watching Lee on that live he really is a gobshite or maybe it’s just the drink
A really old video of Yaz came up on my FYP where she was heavily pregnant and they’d gone for a walk to start labour and Lee said “can you feel your minge opening up”

People in the comments find it hilarious. It’s literally the type of humour I would have heard from the boys in my class when we were in Year 9.

He reminds of some sleazy grey bear that’s just woken up from hibernation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If I was Freya I'd be telling Eden to duck right off. Only wants a night out with her now short arse has gone!

Reactions: 11
This thread way over 1000 posts, can someone make a new one?
Most liked comment seemed to be "Eden Harvz #18 - botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

I would do it but don't seem to have the capability with my account.

Reactions: 1
I have a lot of respect for someone like Lee who has served in Iraq and Afghan but his with Yasmin so he instantly becomes someone I dislike straight away. You can just see the difference in their age in that live, Lee couldn’t give a duck about the likes and how many people were watching, he just wanted to share his story with people. Personally, I love hearing stories like that of people being in the army where Yasmin was basically having a live orgasm like “omg babe, that’s an expensive gift, omg babe 2.5k people watching just for you, omg babe 1 million likes” you can just tell they have a different age gap between them. Someone in their 20s getting excited whilst someone in their 40s not even phased.
Yep what have they in common in reality ? Age difference does matter

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.