Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the £10K thing were true (it’s not but) then I find it very odd her parents would continually accept that amount of cash from their own child. The monthly running of that house is definitely no where near that amount.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’ve got their new car. Looks quite like a Mercedes’ with the droop back but I could be incorrect

She wasn't arsed about him drinking then moving her dads car out the front. Remember when Lloyd and her dad went to pick up wine and Lloyd thought he meant wine tasting. No concern for driving there and drinking then driving home.

2902847F-34B2-4705-A6C1-1BF1EBFA7A1C.jpeg

There is loads of comments on that thread now!

Surely it’s the basics of being an ‘influencaaa’ don’t post content that shows you doing an illegal activity - granted many of us are probably guilty of it - I know I’ve checked my phone/ map/ changed music while rolling in traffic, but the fact is it is illegal and it is dangerous so you shouldn’t. You especially shouldn’t do it and then broadcast it to around 3 million impressionable young viewers who will think Eden and Lloyd do it so it’s not that bad - she has a responsibility now & example to set

2902847F-34B2-4705-A6C1-1BF1EBFA7A1C.jpeg

There is loads of comments on that thread now!

Surely it’s the basics of being an ‘influencaaa’ don’t post content that shows you doing an illegal activity - granted many of us are probably guilty of it - I know I’ve checked my phone/ map/ changed music while rolling in traffic, but the fact is it is illegal and it is dangerous so you shouldn’t. You especially shouldn’t do it and then broadcast it to around 3 million impressionable young viewers who will think Eden and Lloyd do it so it’s not that bad - she has a responsibility now & example to set
I just wanted to eta to say I’m not being an Eden and saying it’s ok for me to do it, I’m acknowledging that I shouldn’t, you hear of awful accidents of people distracted by phone even at slow speed he could easily bump into car in front - on first day of owning it!

Reactions: 3
6132A88C-C174-4358-925E-DF0635281BEF.jpeg
Sorry if someone’s mentioned this but I thought hers was triggered by food? I don’t understand emetophobia properly so I don’t know what sets it off but she always mentions uncooked food and checking reviews but she just said it’s caused by sickness?

Surprise, surprise the videos been deleted.

She obviously knows it’s wrong. Did anyone catch a video of it before it went? 😬 Shocking

View attachment 1087483Sorry if someone’s mentioned this but I thought hers was triggered by food? I don’t understand emetophobia properly so I don’t know what sets it off but she always mentions uncooked food and checking reviews but she just said it’s caused by sickness?
I think it's because undercooked food can make someone ill. I have a very good friend with emetophobia, she was diagnosed when she was 11. Hers is centred around anything that can make her sick. Not anyone else's sick. Not that I believe Eden has it, but not everyone is terrified of every type of sickness, noise, or situation.

Reactions: 3
Video for anyone who missed it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The video of Lloyd gagging in the garden, it probably stinks cos them two do nothing but smoke fags and piss out there 🤮 dirty fuckin scruffs

Reactions: 12
Video for anyone who missed it
Nice one, someone above screenshotted the comment of her saying the car wasn’t moving when it quite obviously was (gaslighter). Why is the first line of defence to blatantly lie, then delete?

Reactions: 14
I have emet and her videos are so bleeping triggering!
I don’t care what she says about it not effecting her certain ways she gained followers because of her emet as well and people used to see it as a space space, now it’s the opposite and triggering for followers. We all know she doesn’t really have it but if she did she would consider how it manifests in others and actively avoid doing it!
Effects of my emet; I don’t care about myself being Ill/sick it’s other people with me, as soon as someone says ‘I feel sick’ I’m a gonna 🙃 I’ve actually fainted before from them words 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Her outfits are so boring. Just all black, puffer coat and canoe trainers. Switch it up a bit love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This actually pisses me off

“me at 20: when i’m rich and successful in a few years”

A successful person doesn’t go around manipulating kids and lonely adults for a stable following.

All this video does is show everyone how desperate you’ve always been for a little bit of money and ‘fame’ 🤨

Now, take the word “successful” out of your mouth, you silly, silly girl.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This actually pisses me off

“me at 20: when i’m rich and successful in a few years”

A successful person doesn’t go around manipulating kids and lonely adults for a stable following.

All this video does is show everyone how desperate you’ve always been for a little bit of money and ‘fame’ 🤨

Now, take the word “successful” out of your mouth, you silly, silly girl.
Successful people don’t live in their parents messy house, piss in the garden, sleep in until 1pm and claim to have every medical condition under the sun.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.