Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd babe, I think you’ll find the saying is “a lion doesn’t loose sleep over the opinion of sheep”. Also, your wonderful girlfriend doesn’t deserve a crown, let alone wear one. Maybe she should stop being so opinionated and not liking it when people have opinions on her. She has changed, she changed before she got a boyfriend and even more so now. Before she would interact with her followers, have time for them, make time for them and now it’s like they’re just there to comment and boost her tit content onto the for you page so she gets more money. Don’t do a cuntish move and then moan when you get backlash for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she deleted the hating girly girls story? I commented on it but can’t see it anymore 🤔

Reactions: 1
Fair play to this Mum for her comment 👏 Eden NEEDS to her this, and think about all the kids she picked up and groomed during lockdown then deserted once she got “big” and didn’t feel the need to fool little kids anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He just said ten mins ago they first wake at about 10am then sleep again till 12/1 nobody who wakes at 1pm has a long day
looks like a crack den there 🥴 the fact they have that professional looking ash tray on the wall? Like they have in pubs? I’ve literally never seen one of those in someone’s garden normally just a random ash tray they regularly empty. Bet it stinks, with it marked by Lloyd & edens Piss 😫
next thread should be named “think they are posh and becks…more like benson and hedges”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fair play to this Mum for her comment 👏 Eden NEEDS to her this, and think about all the kids she picked up and groomed in lockdown then deserted once she got “big” and didn’t feel the need to fool little kids anymore.
Sad thing is, she will get considered as a troll for this comment when she’s just purely stating facts. Has her 12 year old followers jumped on the comment yet? 😂

Reactions: 12
Sad thing is, she will get considered as a troll for this comment when she’s just purely stating facts. Has her 12 year old followers jumped on the comment yet? 😂
Yup, that’s very true🥺, and they have indeed. 😬 - I can ‘sort of’ understand the brain washed kids, but the full grown adults who stick up for Eden genuinely scare me, like how can they not see through it?!

Reactions: 6
Eden said the other day on her live “we’re not boujee people, the only thing they’re boujee with is our clothing.”.. I mean, the fact they’re both spending over 1k on a coat, hundreds on hoodies and all the other things just shows how much Eden has changed. She wasn’t like that before she got with Lloyd. She would shop in Primark, New Look and PLT but now we don’t hardly hear anything of them shops. Only a bit about New Look. She use to get fake trainers that looked real from a Instagram page and got so excited when Lee gifted her a Louis Vuitton bag. I don’t know if she thinks she needs to be something she isn’t because of being with Lloyd but it ain’t a cool vibe when you have the following you do. I’ve said it before but I don’t think it’s fair to be bragging about them things doing hauls when you have a following of children, single parents, vulnerable adults etc.

Imagine being able to spend that amount of money on clothing without having bills to pay, going out for expensive meals, having loads of takeaways, nights away, sunbeds, nails, cigarettes, red bull, extensions and everything else. What a life that must be having no bills.

Reactions: 9
Yup, that’s very true🥺, and they have indeed. 😬 - I can ‘sort of’ understand the brain washed kids, but the full grown adults who stick up for Eden genuinely scare me, like how can they not see through it?!
Edens video about Tiktok becoming toxic, yeah I understand you get some horrible trolls out there. But Eden only thinks Tiktok is toxic when things don’t go her way on it. If she thinks Tiktok is that toxic why don’t she try expand her “career” she’s literally just standstill on Tiktok.. she has nothing else going for herself at all. Hence why everything she achieves is “kept quite” cus it’s either tit or lies to try make people think she’s going somehwere 😂

Reactions: 8
There was a woman on tik tok not so long ago saying she was getting peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that was trolling on tattle and was in contact with the police every day over it. I can see eden or yaz saying something similar

As for being on the phone in the car it's dammed dangerous, only last week came very close to being in a crash due to an idiot on his phone. I had actually looked across and seen him on a dual tik tok live doing a match when this happened.

Also I think there may have been some truth with the emetophobia, 2 years ago when she was more real she spoke about it being a big problem when she was younger and missing school for a long time. I would guess therapy would have helped and maybe some things trigger her but not how she makes out. She used to say then that when people are drunk or when Freya was pregnant it didn't bother her because they aren't ill and it's the illness part that bothered her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cute! Two jobless numpties bumming each other 🤣

Also watching her tiktok with her venting, it's a lot of bullshit.

She says she wants to show off how happy she is. This is the same girl who 'supposedly' helped her 'supporters' during really lonely times. I believe this was the idea behind the original eat with me's. As well as this, she also bragged on about how amazing it was that she hadn't had sex in however many years, because she doesn't give it up for just anyone, and now look at her.

I'm sure there's tons more examples but that's just two I've recently thought of.

She needs to remember that that's where the majority of her following came from. Her down to earth tiktoks. Before Lloyd and certainly not tiktoks involving her talking about fem fresh products or how many times she's taken Lloyd's dick in a day.

She needs to wind her neck in and be greatful she's made it this far in the world of tiktok because soon enough, another taxi rank will be calling her name...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fair play to this Mum for her comment 👏 Eden NEEDS to her this, and think about all the kids she picked up and groomed during lockdown then deserted once she got “big” and didn’t feel the need to fool little kids anymore.
I feel like as a mum she could have pulled her up on so much more than the food she’s eating though. The problem is much bigger than the fact she has takeaways instead of home cooked meals

Reactions: 7
If she’s so ✨successful✨ How has she got the time to reply to negative comments? You don’t see Beyoncé sitting there every day making childish replies to people who don’t like her

Reactions: 17
She acts like every comment disagreeing with her is trolling. The people telling her that driving whilst using your phone is stupid, aren't trolls. The people trying to educate her on why tanning as dark as she does is fuckin racist, aren't trolls. The people who pick up on her constant lies, aren't trolls! There's a difference between being called out for your toxic bullshit and being trolled.

Reactions: 19
Picsart_22-02-26_10-56-56-646.jpg
So most of us like a wee bit of tan, but my god what the hell is this! She literally looks a completely different race, this is not ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Eden starting her latest video with “TikTok has literally become the most toxic thing in the world”

the Ukraine invasion literally just became the most toxic thing in the world! I hate the arrogance and ignorance. Just duck off, I’m sure the people who are quite literally fleeing their homes for their lives would dream to only have the problem of a few negative comments - which by the way you could block or filter. Self entitled prick.

I am so sick of these vacuous idiots, with all that’s going on in the world, get a grip!

Reactions: 25
Eden using that poor girls sick mum to get a sly dig and dress it up as genuine concern is up there with the most horrid things she has said! I am infuriated she stooped that low…not surprised she really is awful and I can’t wait until her downfall after that

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She says it’s a toxic environment but it isn’t, I see a lot more happier content than I do negative on tiktok. A lot of creators on there seem to be living their best lives but she’s been called out and she hates it. She calls it toxic but it’s just people not taking her b.s anymore and she can’t deal with it

Reactions: 8
Eden said yesterday that they've gone for a Mercedes E class. I've just seen another tik tokker (chollocalbusdriver_)do a video of her new car,happens to be a Mercedes E class. Coincidence? Or are influences getting cut a good deal to promote?

Also one of her followers has made her a scrap book 😬😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.