Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Successful people don’t live in their parents messy house, piss in the garden, sleep in until 1pm and claim to have every medical condition under the sun.
Spot on!! 😂 They also don’t have to remind everyone how successful they are …😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This actually pisses me off

“me at 20: when i’m rich and successful in a few years”

A successful person doesn’t go around manipulating kids and lonely adults for a stable following.

All this video does is show everyone how desperate you’ve always been for a little bit of money and ‘fame’ 🤨

Now, take the word “successful” out of your mouth, you silly, silly girl.
The screenshot was savage! I applaud you 👏 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Successful people don’t live in their parents messy house, piss in the garden, sleep in until 1pm and claim to have every medical condition under the sun.
Can you imagine Elon Musk pissing in his parents back garden? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is her recent video actually something that would happen? She would constantly be asking questions if Lloyd was allowed out for more than an hour on his own. She’s done well isolating him from everyone but her family
Also find it funny how his “acting” and lip syncing in more on point than hers. Stick to the fake and overdone crying, it’s something she’s semi good at

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's just so... desperate. The montage videos she's done this week seeking validation. And now the "nobody ever remembers the good" one. Desperately trying to get positive feedback. Produce some decent content and stop being a twit and people will respond positively. For now you're recycling boring tit and trying to justify your crass comments with "only my OG followers get me".

Reactions: 10
Spot on!! 😂 They also don’t have to remind everyone how successful they are …😬
Imagine Beyoncé going live at 3pm getting ready for the day and saying ‘oh yeah I’m so successful, I ✨manifested✨ my whole career’ 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The girl is saying she doesn’t get on with girly girls like she doesn’t love makeup, getting her hair done and getting her nails done. The words “pick me” come to mind. I’ve always grow up a tomboy, always had best friends who were boys but my god do I love having friends now that are girly girls! Why she wanting to be one of the boys for?? Is it because no one wants to be her friend?

Reactions: 16
How have I only just come accros this thread? I've seen right through this girl for ages, but after she blocked me for asking why she only shakes at certain points in her videos she blocked me so completely forgot about the green witch.

This relationship of hers is so funny because in a couple of months time after making her whole TikTok about this Lloyd guy she will be suddenly posting videos 'raising awareness' about being abused financially and how toxic it was and how he treated her behind closed doors. Always the victim some how aren't you eeds!!!

It really is toxic and weird tho, 33 year old and 24 year old smoking 20 Mayfair in the garden all night and bumming around all day talking about your stinky fanny 😳 grow up Eden

Reactions: 23
The girl is saying she doesn’t get on with girly girls like she doesn’t love makeup, getting her hair done and getting her nails done. The words “pick me” come to mind. I’ve always grow up a tomboy, always had best friends who were boys but my god do I love having friends now that are girly girls! Why she wanting to be one of the boys for?? Is it because no one wants to be her friend?
she doesn’t get on with girly girls because she’s jealous of petite, pretty girls, girls that have some class and manners. She clearly feels like she doesn’t match up to girly girls so claims to be more like one of the lads.

Reactions: 13
On live earlier some one commented asking how tall she was, when Lloyd was on screen, he asked her and she said about 5’10/11, so how is that 6 foot? 🙈 she literally lies about everything.
I’m not being funny but how is she not getting called out for blackfishing!? Especially in the video of her and lloyd on the bed. We all like a little tan but Christ! She’s a whole different race!

Reactions: 7
Has she mentioned what the biggest deal of her life is yet? Or has that been forgotten.
She doesnt have friends because she's a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we seen the new video then👀 someone’s commented saying she should just leave the app

Reactions: 2
Can’t deal with her continuous use of the wheelchair fan video. Does she think she’s so amazing because she treats a person with a disability nicely????? Wtf

Reactions: 17
the mum comment is so sly from eden. acting like she doesn’t see “hate” she loves everybody. it’s so empty. like she wants desperately to look mature and like she rises above “hate”. anyone with half a brain cell can see she meant it maliciously but is hiding under a facade of “killing them with kindness”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.