Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz has just blocked someone for calling her humble saying he was trolling her. Now she’s talking about Lee shitting in his hands and chasing her round the house with it. Blaming it on the military.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the same people who contributed to mock Caroline flack, Amy winehouse etc? Does Eden forgot people's lives also get taken every single day by domestic abuse, innocent children being subjected to witnessing abuse, having to run away etc,but that's okay because Eden is allowed to make jokes about domestic abuse. It doesn't matter about them because it's not all over the news.
I don't agree with anyone mocking any sort of sad situation, but bleeping come on Eden. Let's not forget the tit you've said,the 'dark humoured' jokes you've told your young followers..

I don't agree her '£500 is worthless ', because it's not. That's food/safety shelters for innocent families, so no it's not pointless or worthless,credit it where it's due. But her being 'supportive& sympathetic ' is invalid after the tit she's done.
Let's be real, the likelihood of anyone in need receiving any of the money she donated is slim, it goes to pay the wages of the one's at the top as with most huge 'charities' so I stand by my worthless comment tbh. She hasn't done it in good faith, she's done it for 'look at me im such a good person aren't I?!' purposes and that doesn't sit right with me and im certainly not gonna congratulate her for it after the comments she made towards this war being 'good content'.

Always just a joke isnt it when she gets called out on something!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let's be real, the likelihood of anyone in need receiving any of the money she donated is slim, it goes to pay the wages of the one's at the top as with most huge 'charities' so I stand by my worthless comment tbh. She hasn't done it in good faith, she's done it for 'look at me im such a good person aren't I?!' purposes and that doesn't sit right with me and im certainly not gonna congratulate her for it after the comments she made towards this war being 'good content'.

Always just a joke isnt it when she gets called out on something!
Oh no, I completely agree she definitely done it for clout I don't argue that, but wether she done it out of clout or not, she did it. Wether her heart or her head was in it. 500 is alot of money, probably not to people like Eden who does duck all for her money, but she still did it, and for that,I have to be greatful.
More than what yaz had donated. Sitting back and thinking on it, I don't think I've ever witnessed yas donate to any charity 🤷

The state of that headband. Could at least wash it!
She’s just compared Eden and Lloyd to Kim & Kayne 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and trying to do Lloyds ‘accent’ & claiming Lloyd says Eden is the ‘face of Lucozade’ HAHAHAH

“Tatle will have a field day with this one”

Wolf was having a. Map and Yaz was sat on her mums bed taking about life & she thought she could hear Missy the dog cos she howls all night & their mum was like “god shes so nosey” so Yaz looked out on the landing cos couldn’t see the dog, and it was Eden and Lloyd doing the deed.

Yaz “well its edie’s house anyway so it’s up to them. Eden & Lloyd are getting their own place soon anyway”.
That is absolutely sick and disgusting. They were doing it on the landing? Whilst people were in the house?

Reactions: 2
Her parents don't care. Her dad uses Lloyd as a butler (Edens words). They are her biggest enablers 😂
enabling her behaviour is one thing, but as parents would you not want to protect your daughter from potentially being used for her money?
i don’t follow Eden and I don’t watch her videos so I don’t know much about Lloyd, he might not be with her for her money, but as someone who claims to have a lot of money, she is very open to being used for her money. No matter how nice Lloyd is, her parents should be saying to her ‘just slow down on the amount of money your spending on a bloke you’ve been with two months’
I know she’s 24 so old enough to make her own mistakes but as a parent don’t you always try and protect what’s best for you child? Her parents are not doing that.

also while I’m here, didn’t yaz used to be an alcoholic? If so how is Eden ok with being with someone who drinks so heavily? When she herself doesn’t drink because she’s ‘seen the damage it can cause’

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the same people who contributed to mock Caroline flack, Amy winehouse etc? Does Eden forgot people's lives also get taken every single day by domestic abuse, innocent children being subjected to witnessing abuse, having to run away etc,but that's okay because Eden is allowed to make jokes about domestic abuse. It doesn't matter about them because it's not all over the news.
I don't agree with anyone mocking any sort of sad situation, but bleeping come on Eden. Let's not forget the tit you've said,the 'dark humoured' jokes you've told your young followers..

I don't agree her '£500 is worthless ', because it's not. That's food/safety shelters for innocent families, so no it's not pointless or worthless,credit it where it's due. But her being 'supportive& sympathetic ' is invalid after the tit she's done.
I don’t think we’re saying the money is worthless (that’s not what I meant when I said it was pathetic anyway) it’s more the fact that she claims to be a millionaire who pays her parents 10k a month, so to her 500 euros is nothing, it’s a token amount to get her some likes.

The state of that headband. Could at least wash it!
She’s just compared Eden and Lloyd to Kim & Kayne 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and trying to do Lloyds ‘accent’ & claiming Lloyd says Eden is the ‘face of Lucozade’ HAHAHAH

“Tatle will have a field day with this one”

Wolf was having a. Map and Yaz was sat on her mums bed taking about life & she thought she could hear Missy the dog cos she howls all night & their mum was like “god shes so nosey” so Yaz looked out on the landing cos couldn’t see the dog, and it was Eden and Lloyd doing the deed.

Yaz “well its edie’s house anyway so it’s up to them. Eden & Lloyd are getting their own place soon anyway”.
The thing is though it’s not Eden’s house it’s her mum and dads house and she should respect that, not be allowing them to hear them going at it 🤮 before I left home and still lived with my parents the only time i’d do it is if they were out the house, I would never allow them to witness that how can she think that’s normal

Reactions: 9
enabling her behaviour is one thing, but as parents would you not want to protect your daughter from potentially being used for her money?
i don’t follow Eden and I don’t watch her videos so I don’t know much about Lloyd, he might not be with her for her money, but as someone who claims to have a lot of money, she is very open to being used for her money. No matter how nice Lloyd is, her parents should be saying to her ‘just slow down on the amount of money your spending on a bloke you’ve been with two months’
I know she’s 24 so old enough to make her own mistakes but as a parent don’t you always try and protect what’s best for you child? Her parents are not doing that.

also while I’m here, didn’t yaz used to be an alcoholic? If so how is Eden ok with being with someone who drinks so heavily? When she herself doesn’t drink because she’s ‘seen the damage it can cause’
Nah I don't think they do, they've invited him into their home after she new him for a couple of days. The fact they were comfortable with her dating her grandads care giver who was twice her age or more & an alcoholic speaks volumes. Her parents raises one kid who had two? teenage pregnancy's (even though Freya seems like a great mum) Yaz was a drug addict, and then there's Eden. I think as long as she's not doing any of that they aren't arsed. Her mums an alcoholic. Her dads self entitled, rude, stuck up? Its really obvious to me that they don't care what she does. They blow smoke up her arse and tell her she's amazing all the time. That's about all they do. Oh and she's said before her mum manages her finances mostly because she doesn't understand tax etc so her mum lets her spend wrecklessly

Reactions: 13
How are her mum and dad not saying ‘calm down Eden you’ve been together two months don’t go buying him a car’

I don’t understand how her parents aren’t telling her to stop rushing
Probably just want theirs back I’d imagine

Reactions: 5
She will either buy a blacked out range or a black and green sports car and take about 103726826 pictures halfway hanging out of it. I’m calling it now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yaz has just blocked someone for calling her humble saying he was trolling her. Now she’s talking about Lee shitting in his hands and chasing her round the house with it. Blaming it on the military.
The thing is,all of the stuff she's mentioned about Lee doing and brushing it off as "military humour" is rancid. It might be "military humour" for the young ones that are all piled into a block. But for a 46 veteran absolutely bleeping not 😂 It's foul and not what grown squaddies do 😂

She will either buy a blacked out range or a black and green sports car and take about 103726826 pictures halfway hanging out of it. I’m calling it now
Oh my god you're soo right 😂 I can picture a range and her getting it wrapped in lime green 😂😂

Reactions: 3
F40223F1-8E73-43A1-A2E1-5A951703EE2A.png

I have no words. “I bought a darker foundation to match my tan” the difference from her actual skin tone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lloyds cookbook will be starters pasta
Mains pasta
Dessert pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably regrets even mentioning emetophobia because her comment sections are always filled with people suggested things would trigger her. We know she doesn't have it we know it's a lie. So no these things don't trigger her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.