Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even keep up with her own lies at this point. She said on a live once that they didn’t slept together until they were official and she’s just come out on live saying “he asked me to be in girlfriend when he was in me” ……so which one is it then Eden??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She can’t even keep up with her own lies at this point. She said on a live once that they didn’t slept together until they were official and she’s just come out on live saying “he asked me to be in girlfriend when he was in me” ……so which one is it then Eden??
She’s truly disgusting. What a role model!

Reactions: 2
Even Lloyd is ending the lives without saying bye. Ignorance breeds ignorance I guess.

Fully can’t wait for both these mouth breathers to lose their 15 minutes and have to get real jobs.

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure she said something along the lines of… to Lloyd btw…

does it feel weird when you look up from watching my lives and see me sitting there? Cause you used to just sit and watch my lives before we were together didn’t you? …

I thought he knew nothing about Eden or tik tok? Sounds like he very much knew about her before they got together.

Reactions: 16

does it feel weird when you look up from watching my lives and see me sitting there? Cause you used to just sit and watch my lives before we were together didn’t you? …

I thought he knew nothing about Eden or tik tok? Sounds like he very much knew about her before they got together.
No way did he watch her for enjoyment, she’s not funny or entertaining unless you’re 11 and easily influenced. I bet he hate watched her before

Reactions: 3

Yeah someone posted a tiktok he made here about recruitment before he got with Eden. Apparently the story is he tried to get Eden's attention for months so he was probably watching her then.

Reactions: 1
Well that foundation shade she’s bought is just not right is it? I googled the shade Tahoe and it says it’s a medium/dark foundation shade. Even with fake tan on I never go past the lightest medium shades and even then I think I look too dark. Why does no one call her out on how dark she makes herself??? Yes some people love to fake tan or go on sunbeds but she’s literally going for foundation shades made for darker skin tones and she doesn’t seem to see there’s a problem!
I use shade Barcelona when I’ve fake tanned and that is dark on my skin even then and I have to use concealer to bring it down a couple of shades. Tahoe will be sooo dark

When you google that shade it literally comes up with Asian/black women swatching it

Attachments

Reactions: 11

He said on live the other night he downloaded tiktok only to follow and watch her until she gave in!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did Yaz remove that video defending Eden calling MM a c*nt, by saying other influencers weren’t taking Ukraine seriously?

why does she always put them up to delete them? Awks

Reactions: 6
Did Yaz remove that video defending Eden calling MM a c*nt, by saying other influencers weren’t taking Ukraine seriously?

why does she always put them up to delete them? Awks
I only saw the Instagram story's, they only stay up for 24 hours

She does not give her parents 10grand a month 😂 whats her reason behind that
She’s more than likely lying because when someone asked her why she hasn’t moved yet recently her response was something like ‘why would I want to when I live here for free’
It was her way of trying to brag about how much money she has and how amazing a person she is

• Haha
Yeah she's said before she doesn't pay any dig or board money because she gives her parents 10k a month for no reason.

• Haha
Yeah she's said before she doesn't pay any dig or board money because she gives her parents 10k a month for no reason.
But that is rent/board 🤣 if you’re paying your parents money while you live at home, you’re paying board

But that is rent/board 🤣 if you’re paying your parents money while you live at home, you’re paying board
I mean 10K would be a bit excessive but she basically said it was just out of the kindness of her heart she didn't need to pay to live with her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.