Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that foundation shade she’s bought is just not right is it? I googled the shade Tahoe and it says it’s a medium/dark foundation shade. Even with fake tan on I never go past the lightest medium shades and even then I think I look too dark. Why does no one call her out on how dark she makes herself??? Yes some people love to fake tan or go on sunbeds but she’s literally going for foundation shades made for darker skin tones and she doesn’t seem to see there’s a problem!

Reactions: 5
Her day in the life she’s mentioned “we went looking for cars because me and Lloyd are looking to get a car together”…. Eden, you mean you’ll be paying for the car for Lloyd to drive you around like he does now… ok hun
Definitely only doing this because we mentioned him using her dads car. Keep living to please us Eden 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Well that foundation shade she’s bought is just not right is it? I googled the shade Tahoe and it says it’s a medium/dark foundation shade. Even with fake tan on I never go past the lightest medium shades and even then I think I look too dark. Why does no one call her out on how dark she makes herself??? Yes some people love to fake tan or go on sunbeds but she’s literally going for foundation shades made for darker skin tones and she doesn’t seem to see there’s a problem!
I called her out numerous times on this and all she done was told me to duck off and blocked me! People do call her out, she just deletes the comments.

Reactions: 11
‘Baby let’s buy a car together’ translate as, I’ll buy a car so I can demand you take me everywhere

Reactions: 12
👏👏👏👏 These comments.

Good on Eden for donating and raising awareness but did she really need to show everyone how much she’s donated? It takes it away from being sincere once you start showing off how much you of a “great person” you are to the world😬
Tbh 500 euros for someone who apparently pays her parents 10 grand a month is pathetic. She’s donating to look like she cares

Reactions: 10
Tbh 500 euros for someone who apparently pays her parents 10 grand a month is pathetic. She’s donating to look like she cares
Its also pathetic as she's clearly only doing so for the war content she said it'd bring her! Views/likes and positive comments are all she cares about!!!

Reactions: 8
Where's the video of the foundation? This is one of the reasons why I'm scared to use fake tan, I wouldn't have the first clue in how to colour match it

Its also pathetic as she's clearly only doing so for the war content she said it'd bring her! Views/likes and positive comments are all she cares about!!!
She’s vile. I bet she has absolutely zero understanding of what is going on. She’ll do anything for likes and views.

Where's the video of the foundation? This is one of the reasons why I'm scared to use fake tan, I wouldn't have the first clue in how to colour match it
It’s her recent video with what she’s bought, the foundation is far too dark for her. But she plasters on the really dark tan on top of her sunburnt skin

How are her mum and dad not saying ‘calm down Eden you’ve been together two months don’t go buying him a car’

I don’t understand how her parents aren’t telling her to stop rushing

Reactions: 19
How are her mum and dad not saying ‘calm down Eden you’ve been together two months don’t go buying him a car’

I don’t understand how her parents aren’t telling her to stop rushing
Oh no they can't say anything to princess Eden it might upset her and they can't do that 🙄😅

Reactions: 9
The state of that headband. Could at least wash it!
She’s just compared Eden and Lloyd to Kim & Kayne 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and trying to do Lloyds ‘accent’ & claiming Lloyd says Eden is the ‘face of Lucozade’ HAHAHAH

“Tatle will have a field day with this one”

Wolf was having a. Map and Yaz was sat on her mums bed taking about life & she thought she could hear Missy the dog cos she howls all night & their mum was like “god shes so nosey” so Yaz looked out on the landing cos couldn’t see the dog, and it was Eden and Lloyd doing the deed.

Yaz “well its edie’s house anyway so it’s up to them. Eden & Lloyd are getting their own place soon anyway”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Her parents don't care. Her dad uses Lloyd as a butler (Edens words). They are her biggest enablers 😂

Reactions: 9
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the same people who contributed to mock Caroline flack, Amy winehouse etc? Does Eden forgot people's lives also get taken every single day by domestic abuse, innocent children being subjected to witnessing abuse, having to run away etc,but that's okay because Eden is allowed to make jokes about domestic abuse. It doesn't matter about them because it's not all over the news.
I don't agree with anyone mocking any sort of sad situation, but bleeping come on Eden. Let's not forget the tit you've said,the 'dark humoured' jokes you've told your young followers..

I don't agree her '£500 is worthless ', because it's not. That's food/safety shelters for innocent families, so no it's not pointless or worthless,credit it where it's due. But her being 'supportive& sympathetic ' is invalid after the tit she's done.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.