Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like Eden to try gain attention from other misery. Remember when Ashley cains daughter died and she was telling people to spam her videos with orange hearts/lions? That done nothing apart from get her engagement up. The minutes silence for Prince Phillip. This is what she does she's a weirdo

Reactions: 18
You’d think with her parents being old, they’d of told her how disrespectful she’s being, especially her dad!

Reactions: 6
You’d think with her parents being old, they’d of told her how disrespectful she’s being, especially her dad!
She's said before her dads really self entitled and rude so I imagine that's where she gets it from. She said he's not respect for peoples time either.

Reactions: 12
Also... WTF is she doing with her mouth/tongue in her latest martyr post?!
Wait....lloyd has blagged a car out of her 😂😂
She claims they are looking to get one together..but we all know princess greeny needs a chaufeur and will be paying😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused on her video she says they d had a really chilled day , and on Lloyd video of food board he starts with ‘we’ve had really busy day’ sooooo… which one is it then 🤣😂😂😂 these two are muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also... WTF is she doing with her mouth/tongue in her latest martyr post?!
Wait....lloyd has blagged a car out of her 😂😂
She claims they are looking to get one together..but we all know princess greeny needs a chaufeur and will be paying😂😂
I'll be honest I've never heard of a couple getting a car together, I've heard of getting a house, a pet, a joint bank account together etc but a car? How would that even work if she can't drive and isn't looking into learning to drive, so basically she's going to be buying a car for Lloyd to chauffer her in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her day in the life she’s mentioned “we went looking for cars because me and Lloyd are looking to get a car together”…. Eden, you mean you’ll be paying for the car for Lloyd to drive you around like he does now… ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very basic pasta dishes ✅
Open some packets and arrange nicely on a board ✅

Yep. That’s a chef if I ever did see one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The car thing is probably because she’s read here about them always driving around in her dads car with the blue badge on show.

Reactions: 13
No white person should be buying a foundation that dark. Deffo blackfishing!

Reactions: 16
She said the other night she's told Lloyd he needs to cook fancy stuff and she'll force herself to eat it she doesn't want people thinking all he can cook is pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be honest I've never heard of a couple getting a car together, I've heard of getting a house, a pet, a joint bank account together etc but a car? How would that even work if she can't drive and isn't looking into learning to drive, so basically she's going to be buying a car for Lloyd to chauffer her in 😂😂😂
My brother did this with his long term girlfriend. I told him was bad idea and couple months later they ended up breaking up an she took the car 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.