Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’d hope with her being an “influencer” she’d be more clued up than to advertise scams on her profiles. muppet. bleeping disgusting that she was joking about ukraine and now she’s switched up. sweetheart, it WAS very real the other day and is even more so now. just because you’re uneducated in the goings on in the world doesn’t mean everyone else is (bar your child followers of course)

thought she was on track to be a millionaire but “doing what she can” is only £500? oh eedy

Reactions: 12
Oh, so it’s ok when it’s not happening but not ok because it now is. Riiiiight

“It’s time to be selfless” but let’s make sure we show everyone just how selfless we’ve been. 🏅 🙄
Eden and her powerful empire will solve the crisis no doubt!!
Perhaps she can go live with Putin and tell him all about her emetophobia,anxiety,lisp etc etc. Explain how what he is doing is triggering her and he will put a stop to all this madness! Lloyd can offer to make him a nice plate of pasta to seal the deal and the world order can be resumed.
Thank god for greeny and art attack head. We will all perish without them.
Also,this came up on my fyp and I had to share. Remind you of anyone 👀👀
Screenshot_20220224-214517_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is the thing with Eden, she’s become so self claimed that she thinks the answer to everything is to chuck money she has at them. She thinks money solves everything when in this case, no. Throwing money at that charity or whatever it is is going to stop what’s happening, the people having to leave their family on a bus going to safety whilst they stay behind, the families who are panic rushing to leave the area, the people trapped in their homes, the people being woke up by sirens!!!! She needs to stop bleeping thinking money solves everything because it doesn’t

As for Eden and Yasmin bringing attention to themselves AGAIN, bringing up old news of “you all came for my sister but you’re laughing about this”. People making them TikToks will be called out and people will comment on it. Just like Eden was for what she did and what she said. Maybe stop doing stories for attention and to get people to message you when you know people love the TikTok drama and message them or comment yourself !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I would love to see her social media come crashing down. Imagine her trying to get by in the real world? Ooft

Reactions: 13
Deflecting at its finest! She thinks that just because someone else has done something wrong (in her eyes) makes her wrong doing okay?! No, we arnt letting you get away that easy Eden! The cheek of her saying other people should be ashamed of themselves. Sit down! I know you read herd Eden, so Infact take several seats because it’s digusting and vulgar some of the things you have said. And we will not forget that easy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Especially how easy you carry on acting like life is normal after being canceled.
Edit to add: I agree with comments above. Them making themselves once again whilst people are dying and fleeing their countries and Yaz bringing last weeks news about Eden. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe yet again she’s using this opportunity to take something so serious and devastating to get out of a tit situation. The girls a absolute bleeping weirdo. What’s happening IS NOT content. Poor innocent people and CHILDREN are in bleeping danger in Ukraine and all Eden cares about is showing off she’s donated a poxy bleeping 500 pound and trying to get out of the Molly Mae tit. bleeping freak.

RANT ALERT 🤣
Honestly cannot wait for the day when she falls flat on her face! She can't handle any form of criticism, called her out on her "selfless" donation and got blocked 🤣 I'm sorry but there's no need to post how much she donated, all she had to do was leave it at "link in bio" but nope, Eden being Eden never misses a beat and everyone crawls up her arse cause she donated £500. Just as bad as people filming themselves donating to the homeless, that's the very opposite of SELFLESS! As if I couldn't find her any more abhorrent! I hope she does read here, deleting comments and blocking people doesn't detract from your hideous behaviour, eventually the rose tinted glasses will fall and they'll all see through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's not even donated 500 pounds. It's 500 EUROS. So just over £400. Her Canada Goose cost more than that. Her Dyson airwrap (not including Richard Sales TikTok shop discount) cost more than that. She dropped over 1k on the new year cottage and is allegedly funding the France getaway. I'm not saying she has to fund the crisis, but don't bleeping brag about what you've donated when you piss away more than that at the drop of a hat.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Even on that video, it’s all the 11 year olds like “Eden I love you.. will I be ok my anxiety” also followed with a long list of all edens mental health problems and “I can’t cope” etc. Ffs give it a rest. She’s brain washed these kids massively. It’s scary.

Reactions: 10
She’s donated - fair enough, well done Eden. But has she researched before donating to make sure she’s donating to something that’s 100% legit and something that’s going to help these poor families now/where this donation money is going or just clicked on a couple links, found a donation page and then thought ‘great, I’ll upload that for clout so everyone thinks I care’
I’m betting it’s the second one!

Reactions: 9
She could’ve just shared the link. We didn’t need to see the donation screen shot and of how much but yet again, Eden has made it about her. She probably hasn’t even researched. Her dad has probably said “Russia are going for Ukraine” and she’s jumped on the band wagon like “omg I need to share something about this” so she looks like a good person again and it takes away the attention of her actions the past weeks. Not with me it won’t.

Reactions: 11
Hang on.. I thought she’s always said she makes “anonymous” donations?? So why is she showing us this one..

How else would we witness her "selfless" act, if not publicly for clout 🤣
Oh absolutely! After she's been slated about the MM and "Lisp" situation. She needs to claw back with something. And her and Yaz will claim she can't do wrong for doing right 😂 Eden is transparent,it's all about self image 😂

Just seen she hasn't deleted those comments yet. Lloyd must be ball deep in her stench Clunge and she's not noticed them.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Im sorry but the bleeping comments on that post about how they are anxious etc.... what tucked up safe in your bleeping bedrooms? Whilst men, women and CHILDREN are currently being attacked and killed! No one gives a tit about your 'anxiety' right now.... donations aren't gonna save these peoples lives right now! Yaz can get to duck aswell as Eden and her crappy following. The whole lot of them make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Currently watching 'winter on fire' on netflix... its about what happened in Ukraine in 2014. Watch it and it'll make you see that her £500 is bleeping worthless, her 'thoughts' are worthless! Selflessness my arse!!! Ugh she makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.