Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’m sorry, what? What is she going on about? 😂 she went through absolute hell for a few years. Why does she always make out like she’s had such a hard life and she’s the only person ever to have shit parts of life. Why was it “so hard”.. Because she was in a relationship with a guy who “apparently” cheated but his now married? or are we talking about the fact she left this awful boyfriend who she just ate with for her grandads carer? Nobody literally pinned her down and forced her to eat all the food. No offence, but does Eden ever stop to think she might be the problem? She’s always so quick to tell her followers how these ex’s were SO terrible, but never what she did on her behalf. The way she illegally drove her dads car with no license to pick her ex up? The way she made out she gave him money to take someone on a date? The bullshit doesn’t add up. SHE IS THE PROBLEM. Not the men. She had a job, she was working in a cab office. She didn’t have money because surprise surprise, she would spunk it all on shit. Give it up Eden, give up the fucking act. It won’t be long until Lloyd knows what a toxic manipulative contradicting evil bitch you are.

I’m fucked off with her eat with me video again tonight too. The way she told Lloyd “it felt so long, I’m so happy you’re home” and then kissed him on a video that’s to “tackle” people being lonely. Firstly, it ain’t his fucking home. His home is in London. Secondly, stop making the lonely feel even more worse with your soppy shit all over way with me videos. You’re completely disregarding the whole point of the video. Thirdly, you’re so dumb. Cottage pie is NOT lamb, it’s beef. Shepherds pie is lamb. Cheek of her acting like a miss know it all. As the days pass on, she’s growing my gears even more. How he stays with her 24/7. I don’t know.

Who does she think she is? Flaunting a Tommy Hilfiger jacket like she’s something. Another present from Lloyd I’m guessing? Why is she constantly looking down like that as well? Are the eyelashes too long for you Eden hun. You skank x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
‘Full time mummy’ I hate this argument.
So, does somebody who works an actual job only parent part time then? Dancing like a twat into your phone and having strangers make you feel better about yourself while you pretend to me happy isn’t work? She complains about being tired 🤣

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Too busy to do an eat with me which takes less than ten minutes but can do a two hour tik tok shop because they pay her loads for doing it. If her fans can’t see straight through her lies and how she doesn’t give an actual crap now then they never will

PowerIsPower

Rolled my eyes back so far I almost lost them when I heard “Is my booster jab the reason I feel rough or am I pregnant?” on her Instagram stories just now.

All I can say is I sincerely hope it isn’t the latter 🤣 no pandemic baby needs an alcoholic father and a narcissistic mother who hasn’t mentally progressed past the age of 14. Imagine the way they’d dress the poor thing.

Kmitch

0E26E936-2D9F-4D4F-B0FD-B1EBA8DFA384.png

She completely disregards her followers feelings. Obviously this fan felt Eden was being off and she calls them silly!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
View attachment 963059
If anyone wants the Eden Harv look,go to Shein to get the infamous original one of a kind signature wig,Now you can look like your favourite tik tok superstar
She will be suing them for copyright (even though she copied Billie Eilish) 🤣

I remember she spoke about a friend she fell out with because they copied her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

Jude38

Was watching edens live there how do her so called management let her off with all the sexual comments she’s just said in front of 5.3k that’s she’s hungry but she’ll just gobble on Lloyds cock instead

• Sick
  • Wow

PowerIsPower

Eden asked Yaz if she can get her hair done on Yaz live with the 9k watching.. I wonder if it’s because she knows not many people will bother watching her live lmao
Definitely. And how funny that as soon as Eden jumped on the live there was a surge of “Wheres Yaz?” comments 😂🤣 and the views dropped too. I know it’s absolutely killing her inside but she’s having to act unbothered because the hairdresser is there.

Eden also just said “I don’t want to be getting takeaways constantly because I was doing well eating cleaner and drinking water”. When exactly? Reckon money might actually be starting to run dry.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Lloyd looks like her child that she’s holding hands with he’s so much shorter hahaha, also I do think it’s a bit harsh If i was out for the day in london and had lunch at 1 I’d have a wine or something that’s not that uncommon on a trip haha
I think he seems like such a wet blanket that she’s trying so hard to make look like he’s this sexy hard nut. If my boyfriend acted like him at 33 I’d be looking elsewhere
That really is a mum holding her child’s hand ...

Attachments

• Haha

just.being.honest

her live she just said Lloyd said I love you before he’d even met her
And she’s using the excuse that when you’re grown and get to a certain stage in life you just cut the bullshit and it’s normal. Nonono your jumping in🤣🤣 sorry you said he was saying I love you before actually meeting you. Oh please

• Haha

MissLola

Chatty Member
Someone asked Eden on live if the lashes are cruelty free and she said no but they’re beautiful😡

• Wow
  • Angry

heckles

Chatty Member
You would think the wages she apparently earns, she would at least book some driving lessons or be putting money aside for a mortgage with the love of her life, because we all know if she was.. she would be bragging about it. The thing is with Eden, she claims she came from such a poverty childhood that everything she does and earns now is superb but everybody on this website has noticed what a liar she really is. She didn’t come from a poverty childhood. She wouldn’t know the meaning of it, if it smacked her in the face. I wouldn’t say living in the country, having horses and having holidays to America was exactly poverty. Imagine turning up to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant dressed how they was though? Could’ve made the effort.
This!!! I agree with everything being said in this. She acts like they struggled to make ends meet and that her parents had to work lots of jobs. Besides if her family struggled so much, maybe actually give back to help them? Offer to renovate things or buy things that are breaking! She says she gives £10k a month but I don’t know any parent that would be comfortable taking that much off their child regardless of how much they earn? Somethings fishy and it’s not just her PH balance

• Haha
Reactions: 12

steste

Chatty Member
The videos she posts of her boyfriend are absolutely bizarre. She thinks he has fashion? He's dressing like a 90s brit pop boy band member.

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
Amazing content? What rubbish transitions and making money off other people’s misery?? She just got lucky and she hasn’t really got any real talent so what’s going to happen when tiktok dries up? Where will she go from there? Most content creators move on to other things like beauty, hair or things like fitness. What’s her specialty??