Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmitch

So what I got from her eat with me tonight, is that she only cares about interacting with her followers when she is feeling lonely. When Lloyd is around it’s all about bragging

Reactions: 18

Ellie666777

Or in other words, Was too lazy to work or get a job, used men for money, slept with who she COULD to not be lonely, texted exes with girlfriends and literal wives. Or attempted to tear apart couples through sexting via Snapchat, Uploaded their images without consent to her videos, and did some content manipulating children to feel they had friends when in reality it was all for “fame and brand deals” enjoy your free sweets and wax melts Eden! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ As for being “entirely herself”, she clearly has no identity at this point. Let’s all remember she never signed up to be someone’s role model. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Soooo busy really? What staying in hotels, eating out at restaurants, sitting in bed eating take aways, getting up and ready at 4pm. Air b n b, events. Such a hard grafting job you have Eden! Try working for the NHS during a pandemic, being a police officer dealing with the protests in London, running into burning buildings, being a full time carer, looking after children with additional needs.... I could go on and on. She has no idea what it is to live in the real world away from mummy daddy and Freya. 🙄

Reactions: 17

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member

These type of videos make no sense to me. I don’t physically understand how when someone is hysterically crying, their first thought is take a photo or video of themselves doing so. “Why have you gone quiet so suddenly?” Then following up with old pictures of her crying. No Eden, the reason you’ve gone quiet is because you’ve got into a relationship. It’s nothing to do with your mental health or anxiety. We know full well you’re not crying like that in front of Lloyd when his apparently the love of your life and you’re so happy. It’s bull shit. Anything for attention so she can look “fit” in the first half of the video.

Lloyd apparently taught Eden how to wink, which she still can’t do.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member

"Amazing content" give over Eden all your content is the same bollocks either begging for attention, rehashing the same bloody transitions, eye fucking the camera or lame attempts at eat with mes when you can be bothered. Not seen one amazing bit of content from you even when your stuff was half decent

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member

This girl is beginning to grind my gears so badly, fakes mental health for front row tickets, pretends to cry, deletes her picture so Lloyd think she’s blocked him for some attention because he didn’t come home with her last night. How toxic?!

• Angry
  • Wow

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member

She’s becoming too much now. You can literally read her mouth saying “come and lay over me”. Is she seriously that desperate for attention and to film it to remind her followers she’s in love in case they forgot. I can see this boyfriend becoming annoyed with the constant phone videoing everywhere soon and tbh I don’t blame him. She’s an over sharer. She needs to stop.

• Sick
  • Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
This is the saddest thing I have ever fucking seen.

this insta profile is 10000% ran by the green giant. 🌽 it’s so she can tag him in her shit! This is nothing but a public profile purely for her fans and followers to view him. This isn’t an insta that’s personal to him at all. Him not following anyone but DeeDees crew show the insta is for her not him. She is a vile, controlling manipulative little freak and at this point I’m convinced she’s starting to do stuff to troll us 😩 there’s no way this is real

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Oh ffs Eden. Get a grip. A few stories before ‘there’s no jealousy’ but how dare the man do some work 🤣 this relationship will not last 5 minutes!
She's getting more and more dangerous her obsession with her exes proves she's unhinged and the fact that she's this obsessed with him weeks into the relationship is actually scary. If her parents and sister didn't baby her so much they'd see it as well but they're so deluded about how amazing Eden is she could murder Lloyd for looking at anyone but her and it would be everyone's fault but hers and its disgusting. They enable her so much

Scottishgyal

See the other thing that's really bothering me is the over dramatised reaction to the "haunted" air bnb. Even if it was true 🙄 ghosts cant hurt you and what's a plank of wood going to do. Or whatever it was he had. Hes probably that drunk he doesnt know what's going on. The whole woman saying our house is so fucking fake! Your telling me the bold Rich successful self made Eden Harvs has managed to pick up a clear ghosty voice on her shitty phone when actual investigators spend lots of money on equipment and dont get anything as clear as that. Have a fucking word 🤣🤣 attention seeking 🐄

Last edited:
  • Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
“Be an independent woman who relies on no one, be your own happiness” the famous quote by Eden Harvey who can’t be longer than 24 hours without her bucket hat lover gap tooth boyfriend.

• Haha

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
DC173991-4FF7-46E5-B6A7-8D25D70302D2.png

If anyone wants the Eden Harv look,go to Shein to get the infamous original one of a kind signature wig,Now you can look like your favourite tik tok superstar

• Haha

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
Let’s all give yaz a round of applause I mean she really is super mum of the year
All the rest of us should hang our heads in shame 🤦‍♀️ Let’s all here it for the single mums and dads who do it on their own instead of worshiping this self obsessed clown
She's his toddler? And she's his dog?
Jesus fucking christ she REALLY NEEDS TO PROOF READ WHAT SHE TYPES 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She’s trying to make him out to be so cool and established, but he sounds just like a recruiter😂 Also the whole he’s gone home cause he’s too sexy concentrating on anything but me is weird and unhealthy

rosslee1987

VIP Member

She’s becoming too much now. You can literally read her mouth saying “come and lay over me”. Is she seriously that desperate for attention and to film it to remind her followers she’s in love in case they forgot. I can see this boyfriend becoming annoyed with the constant phone videoing everywhere soon and tbh I don’t blame him. She’s an over sharer. She needs to stop.
i agree but I fear he’s as much of an attention-whore as she is. Match made in heaven. They’ll be fighting over followers soon! Very boring existence!

• Haha

just.being.honest

“Trained killer” she’s trying to make herself sound like an assassins wife. He was in the army yes but threatening people with your Middle Aged husband who’s trying to have a simple life with his son and cope with his PTSD in peace won’t get you far you’re coming across very defensive over very small things. You’re embarrassing as fuck

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I hadn’t been following her for long but something didn’t seem right so looked here. Yesterday I had a look at her old eat with me, she was like a different person. Was that all fake or has this tiktok thing gone to her head
“Fame”, money and a midget in a bucket hat,

“My baby needs a balcony” will forever scar me.

Also not to go for Yaz’s looks because I actually don’t think she’s ugly.

However, her flex of “full glam” being wifey material doesn’t translate so well when you see it up close and in natural lighting - compared to having a smoothing filter on top of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha