Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just.being.honest

I can’t quite put my finger on it but he looks like something out fifi and the flower tots
Remember that show
he looks like a plant pot in oversized clothes

Or a bin weevil

F7797992-B300-4B50-8352-752F9C0C04CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Is she okay lol. I didn’t realise being a tiktoker counted as “building an empire” unless you’re charli damelio or some shit. Also, lmao at “man of her dreams”?? he has to stand on a stool to kiss her
I will take her “building an empire” BS seriously when she buys a house & is able to live independently without her family or Lloyd wiping her arse for her at every turn 😊 living in a box room at your parents, buying takeaways constantly etc does not scream “boss bitch building an empire” 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.
For me this is the last straw do you mind if I make a copy of this screenshot I am going to put a email together to send to her management team. This woman is no role model to anyone.

Reactions: 20

PowerIsPower

Cum till I shake?

Who. The. Fuck. Says. That.

She’s absolutely mortifying.
She was definitely that person in school who used a hoover to give herself a hickey, and then paraded it around waiting hopefully for people to notice it and conclude that she’s sexually active.

Eden, you’re the only person on this earth who cares about the fact that your disgusting unwashed minge is finally getting some attention.
If I was you, I’d question why the only person who wants to go near it is a middle-aged dwarf who is constantly pissed and barely a 2 out of 10 on the attractive scale on his best days.

I also do not believe for a single second that Lloyd ever has been or ever will be a chef. What chef is only capable of boiling pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cainielad

On that live today, Yaz was talking about her hair, she was saying that the texture of it wasn’t like anyone else’s in the family, and Eden just cut straight over her to say something entirely unrelated to the hairdresser! Yaz’s face dropped. It’s obvious Eden didn’t want to talk about Yaz’ hair, she’s probably screamingly jealous seeing as all hers is thin/falling out/broken/ruined from dyeing it so much and using extensions all the time, and obviously when the attention isn’t all on Eden she gets nasty. She did it in such a blatant way too, shouted loud over her poor sister. I’m not a Yaz fan by rights but she comes across so much better than Eden especially on lives, and that was just down right rude and mean of Eden to do to Yaz - but absolutely typical behaviour from our spoilt brat queen

Reactions: 18
Came here to post the same screenshot but looks like 2 people beat me to it🤣

She just said she's been in a bad mood all day because Lloyd works and she's still coming to terms with it. He even apologised for it. She's so toxic I actually feel sorry for him, imagine having to apologise to your partner for earning a living!

• Wow

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
What I can’t get over is the live today where she said “I’m glad he’s spending time with his friends, well no I’m not, yes I am, no I’m not. I’ll be going Ann summers and sending him pics to show him what his missing and make him feel bad” and then she said to him “I’ve been invited to a oh polly event in Chester and he told me I’m not going anywhere without him and I like that, I like being told no”…. What in the toxic relationship. It’s alright he goes out and does what he wants but she ain’t allowed to go anywhere without him..

• Wow
  • Sick

heckles

Chatty Member
I THINK THE FUCK NOT. I’m sorry Eden, but your boyfriend does NOT know how to dress unfortunately hun. He wears buckets hat, they’re not even fashion and just because he wears “designer brands” doesn’t mean he can dress. Get a grip you sket
He dresses like that boy in school that listened to oasis and stone roses once. I’m embarrassed for him

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Anyone else think Eden’s actually fully controlling Lloyds insta? Not just uploading the pics but it’s her on there? The green and black hearts just don’t seem like something he’d do as it’s what her fans do and it sounds like her wording ‘my love’ etc… I could be wrong but wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the only way she’ll let him have it open and stuff is if she’s on there a lot.

DexterS01

Hey all!
I read this thread often, I’ve not got time to catch up today whilst I’m at work on a break but wanted to pop on and have a rant, so apologies if this has been said before.

I don’t follow her, she’s popped up on my fyp 3x today and each video was about lying/manipulation.

-the mean girls audio “do this and see how fake you can appear” vid
-pretending to cry to see Lloyds reaction
-removing her WhatsApp pic and turning her phone off to make Lloyd think she’s blocked him.

Why isn’t she teaching young girls to be logical, rational, and level headed instead of joking about stupid manipulative tricks. I’d be mortified if my daughter was joking about this sort of stuff!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm fucking fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!
Thank god she came to talk to you about it instead of purchasing it herself! Not all young teens will do this!

This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry