Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
Genuinely wondering, was the green and black on Eden before or after Billie Eilish doing it? Feels like a strategic move to drum up the young followers.

Pennycooper

I’m sorry, what? What is she going on about? 😂 she went through absolute hell for a few years. Why does she always make out like she’s had such a hard life and she’s the only person ever to have shit parts of life. Why was it “so hard”.. Because she was in a relationship with a guy who “apparently” cheated but his now married? or are we talking about the fact she left this awful boyfriend who she just ate with for her grandads carer? Nobody literally pinned her down and forced her to eat all the food. No offence, but does Eden ever stop to think she might be the problem? She’s always so quick to tell her followers how these ex’s were SO terrible, but never what she did on her behalf. The way she illegally drove her dads car with no license to pick her ex up? The way she made out she gave him money to take someone on a date? The bullshit doesn’t add up. SHE IS THE PROBLEM. Not the men. She had a job, she was working in a cab office. She didn’t have money because surprise surprise, she would spunk it all on shit. Give it up Eden, give up the fucking act. It won’t be long until Lloyd knows what a toxic manipulative contradicting evil bitch you are.

I’m fucked off with her eat with me video again tonight too. The way she told Lloyd “it felt so long, I’m so happy you’re home” and then kissed him on a video that’s to “tackle” people being lonely. Firstly, it ain’t his fucking home. His home is in London. Secondly, stop making the lonely feel even more worse with your soppy shit all over way with me videos. You’re completely disregarding the whole point of the video. Thirdly, you’re so dumb. Cottage pie is NOT lamb, it’s beef. Shepherds pie is lamb. Cheek of her acting like a miss know it all. As the days pass on, she’s growing my gears even more. How he stays with her 24/7. I don’t know.

Who does she think she is? Flaunting a Tommy Hilfiger jacket like she’s something. Another present from Lloyd I’m guessing? Why is she constantly looking down like that as well? Are the eyelashes too long for you Eden hun. You skank x
That turtleneck she wares it everyday 😂

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I hope someone has sent the videos from her TikTok to the hotel as proof of her smoking on their premises.

I stayed in a hotel once with my ex, he rolled a cigarette on the side before we left and must have left a tiny bit of tobacco on the side and he got charged for it. We didn’t smoke once in the room.
That happened to me once at the travel lodge

lozza96

VIP Member
I get shes in a relationship but insta is usually for the proffessional pics like ive seen a lot of other influences and its rare they post pictures with the other half or if they do its occasinly .shes not really been very proffessional

just.being.honest

This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.
Wow. What exactly is the pill she mentioned and how would she get a hold of it?

Milliee154

Random question but what happened to her nose piercings? I'm sure ages ago she got the same side done a second time and more recently she got the other side done but there's no sign of either