Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heckles

Chatty Member
I don't get it. So Lloyd is apparently an amazing cook yet they have takeaway nearly every day. To be fair when he does cook its just some pasta in a shit sauce 😅
Oh didn’t you know that he is THE Lloyd Grossman with the pasta sauces?? Or he may as well be with the half arsed pasta dishes he did that week for Eden hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
THIS, this is concerning… this is a girl asking if Eden washes inside her vagina because Eden mentioned the soap she uses in her video. This girl doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing or her audience. As long as the money comes rolling in, she don’t give a fuck.
That’s very personal? She literally held up a bar of soap to the camera and said this is what she uses to wash her vagina with. Aren’t we a little beyond personal at this point ..

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
That's disgusting, if the lashes she are wearing are unicorn cosmetics like she always bangs on about, they are cruelty free UC are a small business, she shouldn't be saying that, it could ruin them.
Actually I've looked on UC website because I did actually like the Dark Matter ones she was sent a while ago however I noticed that whilst a lot of their products do say faux mink the ones Eden got sent don't say faux in which case they aren't cruelty free so she actually would be right in what she's saying. Because mink isn't cruelty free in any shape or form and I struggle to believe they'd not just put faux on the website or on the lashes of that were the case

Also nowhere on the website does it say that they're cruelty free either, neither the brand or the lashes

Screenshot_20220111_192141.jpg
Screenshot_20220111_191752.jpg

These type of videos make no sense to me. I don’t physically understand how when someone is hysterically crying, their first thought is take a photo or video of themselves doing so. “Why have you gone quiet so suddenly?” Then following up with old pictures of her crying. No Eden, the reason you’ve gone quiet is because you’ve got into a relationship. It’s nothing to do with your mental health or anxiety. We know full well you’re not crying like that in front of Lloyd when his apparently the love of your life and you’re so happy. It’s bull shit. Anything for attention so she can look “fit” in the first half of the video.

Lloyd apparently taught Eden how to wink, which she still can’t do.
If that cunt really wants to experience how draining and damaging mental health can be day to day she can have my EUPD for a few days because I'll tell you this now when I'm having an episode and I'm sobbing my heart out the last thing I've ever thought about is grabbing my phone to record myself. She actually infuriates me she's nothing but an attention seeking prick who I hope gets all her karma her fans are what made her what she is and they can sure as hell turn the tables too. She's a manipulative, condescending narcissistic piece of shit and honestly how anyone can idolise her the way she speaks to and about people is beyond me

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissLola

Chatty Member
I can’t believe i’m saying this but

As much as Yaz can be odd, after watching some of her live she actually seems way more down to earth than Eden, her lives are more easy to watch and they seem genuine, she even says thank you to people when they follow her??.. Meanwhile all Eden does is eye fuck herself in the camera and talk about herself when she’s live😂..

Yaz live has also got 5k people watching and Eden isnt even on the camera.. I don’t think i’ve ever seen Eden’s lives hit 5k before 🥲

Yaz also keeps telling people to stop sending her gifts and save their money??? Funny that considering Eden gets sent so many gifts and doesn’t batter an eyelid to them..

Last edited:

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Surprising she would get with someone with a drug habit with Yaz’s past
I mean are we surprised if she is though because she constantly bad mouths Marvin for his drink issues and has slagged her mum off for her drinking yet here she is getting with someone else who has issues with drink

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Wait, hold on. I’m confused now with the constant lying that comes out her mouth. Before Lloyd, she would tell everyone how she never touched alcohol due to the fact of her “Emetophobia” and her family having addiction problems, but now since being with Lloyd she says she’s always enjoyed a glass of Prosecco now and again because someone asked if she’s started drinking since being with him because he drinks a lot? So what one is it?! I can’t keep up with the lies and as for the video about please follow Yasmin and get her to 300k.. I’d rather watch paint dry. Thanks.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Mhmm, what a lovely video to shove in all of the faces of those who are lonely and only followed Eden for her ‘help’

How she can sit there and STILL be liking peoples comments saying “Thank you for helping me eat again” or “Thank you for saving my life” when she posts lazy eat with me videos where she doesn’t even talk to the people who she prides herself on helping and hundreds of videos of herself and her boyfriend who she barely even knows?? - Also, what happened to all the self love she used to preach? & how she never needed a man? It all went out the window in under 1 month of them dating.. How embarrassing

She doesn’t care now. She has the 2.8m following & raking in the cash from it. Can’t wait for the day her social media “career” is over!

heckles

Chatty Member
My theories on Lee and Lloyd :
1. Lee isn’t the interesting partner anymore and hates sharing the limelight so doesn’t wanna be about the family
2. Lee doesn’t want his family around someone he doesn’t know properly and seems to drink and possibly partake in other activities, especially when his wife was an addict and could relapse
3. Said a few comments before but I 100% agree that maybe Lee has a crush on Eden and hates seeing her with someone else??

Or possibly he’s just done with phones in the face and cba with the constant pics and tiktoks??

ghostguy

VIP Member
What are the chances Eden's reactivated his insta, deleted the old pics, chosen new pics and added the comments 🤔
What the fuck. He’s made a new acc by the looks of it and only follows eden freya and yaz omg does this guy have no mates either 😂😂

I'm fucking fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!
This is so upsetting. Eden is a pig she knows her influence

333149O

VIP Member
I assume yaz is promoting this jumpsuit on her story but are those rips in the pits? She’s hyping it up calling it the best black jumpsuit ever but??
C08B340C-3529-4553-8C8F-56352A7F94F8.jpeg

• Haha

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Nothing worse then being on a thread and people try change the subject onto someone completely not relevant to this thread

• Haha

Kmitch

Baby needs a balcony so baby can smoke. Fucking walk downstairs like thr rest of us and smoke outside then yoy absolute Bell

• Haha
  • Sick