Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Just seen Max Balegde posted a photo of him with Eden on Instagram and said how they realised straight away they had the same sense of humour. I liked max balegde and thought he was funny but now I’m gonna have to unfollow 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MissLola

Chatty Member
The fact Eden cut down her ‘eat with me’ videos as it was too much for her yet she has the time to upload 37 videos a day of her and her boyfriend she’s been dating for 2mins.. Says a lot 🧐

Ive noticed how a lot of the little kids who run the Eden fan pages have stopped commenting on her posts and making edits.. Even they’re bored of it🤣

• Haha

BelindaHen

She is dumb. Does she not think how this looks like girl… a trained killer. that’s a literal threat 🥴 I’m speechless
What a bell end.
My ex husband is military,I can just imagine how much of a dickhead she would be on a pads estate 😂. Lee would get ripped for her posting shit like that😂

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Also love how everyone around them are wearing masks? London with Covid everywhere and no masks? Smart guys. Smart
Also I know life has to go on but Yaz taking her son to central London at the moment when the covid rates are SO high seems really irresponsible.

Also I reckon she definitely gets free wagamama from that ad thing she did a while ago. I’ve never known someone to eat it so often?

Last edited:

Kmitch

'Not a pot to piss in'.... Because I live rent free at my parents house.... Don't need to pay for a pot to piss in.

Live in the real world. Live independently. Live without mummy and daddy all cushy in your Disney bedroom.... Then tell me how easy shit is. Dick

• Heart
👏👏 To whoever commented this. It’s been there three hours but presume it’ll be deleted when she emerges from her pit come midday…
I have a screenshot I’m in the middle of writing a email to get management team! They should be aware of what their client is doing so if anyone can think of anything let me know please.

Jude38

This early on in a relationship and she admits to doing that on wats app …I’d run for the hills midget boy

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Hold on a minute, Eden making the excuse that she has been rushed off her feet and how she finds it so hard to juggle social media with the fact of being a sister, auntie, daughter? It didn’t stop her before so why is it all of a sudden hard work now because she has a boyfriend? She’s making out like they do so much during the day, when they don’t. I would hardly say sitting in bed eating takeaways, having sex, smoking and staying in hotels is “rushed off her feet”. Why don’t she just simply say she has a boyfriend now and can’t be arsed to make content and how she uses her followers for when her boyfriend isn’t there to keep her company. That’s how it’s been lately, she will be quiet all the time his there but the minute their apart. She’s interested in making TikToks, being asked questions and being active. It don’t fucking work like that darling.

As for Yasmin, her and her long hair can fuck right off. Who does she thinks she’s become? She’s still irrelevant.

Tell me your boyfriends gone home without telling me your boyfriends gone home. Her followers have been blessed with 7 videos in the past 5 hours and she’s been so active on Instagram with the dumb questions… WOW

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Lloyd looks like her child that she’s holding hands with he’s so much shorter hahaha, also I do think it’s a bit harsh If i was out for the day in london and had lunch at 1 I’d have a wine or something that’s not that uncommon on a trip haha
I think he seems like such a wet blanket that she’s trying so hard to make look like he’s this sexy hard nut. If my boyfriend acted like him at 33 I’d be looking elsewhere

I normally don’t comment on stuff like this but I am genuinely upset for her followers that need her, they’ve just been used to get her where she wants to be.. she has time to post all over tiktok about her day with Lloyd etc.. and is she telling us she now is too busy to eat? Doesn’t take much to set up a camera for a few mins at a meal time does it? She’s plenty time for ‘tiktok shop’ today though as she’ll be getting more out of it …

And going by her post the other day she evidently thinks she’s better than everyone now.. keeps going on about ‘no job, not a penny to her name’ but was still in a loving home with her parents with food, water and clothes and everything she could ever need. She does not know real struggle!

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I can’t cope with who Yasmin is becoming. She thinks she’s something she most certainly isn’t now. It’s like the 300k has gone to her head and she now thinks she’s something special. Having 300k means nothing, nothing at all. Followers are just a number, the interaction on the other hand is more important and Yasmin struggles in that department. Her videos on TikTok do poorly. She will get 110k views, with only 12.3k likes and 20 comments. I stand by what I say, she only is where she is today due to who she is, it’s not her warped personality or her TikToks. It’s simply due to the fact she is Eden’s sister. She is making stories on Instagram licking everyone’s arsehole and it’s making me cringe. So much. The story she did today saying people only message her to get closer to Eden. Well yeah? That’s why you have the following hun.

Maybe I’ll like her one day when she doesn’t think having long hair is a personality trait or when she stops smothering her child or when she stops thinking being a ex military wife is a personality trait, given the fact her and Lee weren’t even together or knew of each other when he was in the army.

Attachments

blueeyed8756

Can not stand Eden she is so far up her own ass and thinks she is so much better then everyone eles . Well Eden love you are not worn out ur followers u would be nothing. U don’t even care about them anymore since this man has been around.

Smooch11

Done some digging. The boy does NOT own his own recruitment company. What an absolute fool. All the info is on his LinkedIn profile 🤦🏼‍♀️

sorry had to comment on this. He's not even from Manchester if he went to school in Macclesfield 😂 so much for the Manchester tough guy facade him and eden portray when he went to a private school in one of the poshest parts of Cheshire (about 50 mins away from Manchester 😂)

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised she hasn't turned round and says she has it as well tbh I don't know if you've seen that 16 year old girl who does POVs she did one on EUPD and it was shocking the amount of stigmatising she did in it but the amount of people I saw saying they had it based on that video reminded me of Eden. She hears about something and then automatically has if then suddenly gets cured like it never happened
Everyone seems to diagnose themselves with mental health conditions these days! It's like it's fashionable these days. I wish mine were all in my head ... Oh wait 😅