Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are at thread 13! I will do a quick recap in a minute :)

A quick recap -
Eden has started to slack even more on her EWM duties. Like she forgot where her followers have come from.
She’s now got a fella who basically does everything but lick the toilet for her, this can either go one way or another and I don’t know about the rest of you but I can’t wait to see how it pans out!
Yaz and her have fallen out or it seems like they have. Let’s see how long this lasts for.
She’s still TMI with her followers. Mentioning her boyfriends fingering skills and how they have quickies but wanted to remind her followers on live that some of her other followers think Santa is real. She’s just freak behaviour at times.
Her lives keep going from bad to worse with the stuff that drips from her mouth. She talks about all sorts because she knows no one will catch her on paper saying weird tit about people or situations

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It is only a matter of time before he licks the toilet for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s becoming too much now. You can literally read her mouth saying “come and lay over me”. Is she seriously that desperate for attention and to film it to remind her followers she’s in love in case they forgot. I can see this boyfriend becoming annoyed with the constant phone videoing everywhere soon and tbh I don’t blame him. She’s an over sharer. She needs to stop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

She’s becoming too much now. You can literally read her mouth saying “come and lay over me”. Is she seriously that desperate for attention and to film it to remind her followers she’s in love in case they forgot. I can see this boyfriend becoming annoyed with the constant phone videoing everywhere soon and tbh I don’t blame him. She’s an over sharer. She needs to stop.
i agree but I fear he’s as much of an attention-bleep as she is. Match made in heaven. They’ll be fighting over followers soon! Very boring existence!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her eat with me videos are becoming less and less as the days go by. There is no interaction with the person watching, they’re being forced to watch her lick her boyfriends bum hole basically. Why would they want to feel like a third wheel? The whole reason behind the videos are to tackle loneliness? You can’t tell me that’s still being tackled by these videos. If I was someone who was lonely or struggling to eat, I wouldn’t be watching them anymore unfortunately. The boy was homeless and learned how to cook? Like most adults do? Learn to cook. He can only cook pasta by the looks of things? Every dish he makes “this is the best one you’ve made”. Of course you’ll say that Eden. He is the one shagging you at night. Blah blah blah. Nobody cares Eden apart from the usual 13 year olds. If you looked at the first few Gideon she ever did to the videos now, you’ll notice the change. She don’t interact with them anymore. She don’t ask what they’re having and what they’ve done today.

I also noticed Eden say “Freya can you get me a drink please? I’d love to see you do something for someone else”.. the same Freya who cleans Edens bedroom and drives her around like a cab service? A bit rude. But Eden is still the same Eden, biting the fork, talking with a mouth full, chewing with her mouth open and biting the fork. Some things never change. woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

This is cringe factor one million 🤮

Reactions: 5
Her eat with me videos are becoming less and less as the days go by. There is no interaction with the person watching, they’re being forced to watch her lick her boyfriends bum hole basically. Why would they want to feel like a third wheel? The whole reason behind the videos are to tackle loneliness? You can’t tell me that’s still being tackled by these videos. If I was someone who was lonely or struggling to eat, I wouldn’t be watching them anymore unfortunately. The boy was homeless and learned how to cook? Like most adults do? Learn to cook. He can only cook pasta by the looks of things? Every dish he makes “this is the best one you’ve made”. Of course you’ll say that Eden. He is the one shagging you at night. Blah blah blah. Nobody cares Eden apart from the usual 13 year olds. If you looked at the first few Gideon she ever did to the videos now, you’ll notice the change. She don’t interact with them anymore. She don’t ask what they’re having and what they’ve done today.

I also noticed Eden say “Freya can you get me a drink please? I’d love to see you do something for someone else”.. the same Freya who cleans Edens bedroom and drives her around like a cab service? A bit rude. But Eden is still the same Eden, biting the fork, talking with a mouth full, chewing with her mouth open and biting the fork. Some things never change. woman.
Freya should punch her... Can see why Yaz is acting out can't stand her but duck me it's the Eden show 24/7 in that house everyone always has to do everything for her because she's a lazy woman whose incapable of doing anything for herself. 2022 should be the year she finally has to stand on her own two feet instead of relying on her sisters and parents to do everything for her, she wouldn't even last half the day

Reactions: 8
On Yaz’s video with Dan, Adam and everyone, the blind react one “how the duck did you manage to get this job” or whatever.. is it me or do they all seem to be awkwardly fake laughing asif to say “I don’t get it, what is the point in this” 😂

Reactions: 4

Mhmm, what a lovely video to shove in the faces of those who are lonely and only followed Eden for her ‘help’

How she can sit there and STILL be liking peoples comments saying “Thank you for helping me eat again” or “Thank you for saving my life” when she RARELY posts ‘eat with me’ videos & when she does they’re lazy and she doesn’t even bother asking people questions about their day or whether or not they’ve ate or drank water… It’s just sickening considering she still prides herself on the fact that she helps others when her new content only revolves around icky videos of her and her boyfriend who she barely even knows?? - Also, what happened to all the self love she used to preach? & how she never needed a man? It all went out the window in under 1 month of them dating.. How embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Mhmm, what a lovely video to shove in all of the faces of those who are lonely and only followed Eden for her ‘help’

How she can sit there and STILL be liking peoples comments saying “Thank you for helping me eat again” or “Thank you for saving my life” when she posts lazy eat with me videos where she doesn’t even talk to the people who she prides herself on helping and hundreds of videos of herself and her boyfriend who she barely even knows?? - Also, what happened to all the self love she used to preach? & how she never needed a man? It all went out the window in under 1 month of them dating.. How embarrassing

She doesn’t care now. She has the 2.8m following & raking in the cash from it. Can’t wait for the day her social media “career” is over!

Reactions: 12
On Yaz’s video with Dan, Adam and everyone, the blind react one “how the duck did you manage to get this job” or whatever.. is it me or do they all seem to be awkwardly fake laughing asif to say “I don’t get it, what is the point in this” 😂
that’s exactly the reaction and thoughts I had while watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Does Eden think we're stupid.. reposting this when everyone knows there's huge cracks in hers and Yaz's relationship lately. An old video you've already posted isn't going to change your sister would rather hang out with the guy you were having an affair with than you. There's a reason for that, no old post is going to change that Eden babe

Reactions: 8
What’s with all the old content anyways? Is Lloyd already fed up. Tbh he’s a 30 plus old man, he probably is like Lee, doesnt want this lifestyle. He’s to old for TikTok 😂

Does Eden think we're stupid.. reposting this when everyone knows there's huge cracks in hers and Yaz's relationship lately. An old video you've already posted isn't going to change your sister would rather hang out with the guy you were having an affair with than you. There's a reason for that, no old post is going to change that Eden babe
It’s funny because yaz comments on almost everything eden posts and Eden never seems to comment on anything yaz posts

Reactions: 6
Yaz has made a show of her this Christmas so she’s reposting old vids for damage limitation thinking everyone is stupid and will fall for it

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow Eden anymore haven’t for a while came here to see if she was up to much but obviously not still boring as always

Thought he was gonna t bag her for a minute there 😂🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.