Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PowerIsPower

Eden doing gun fingers whilst on live listening to Stormzy is 72 years old 😶 this may be the worst secondhand embarrassment I’ve ever got from her and, wow, have I had some secondhand embarrassment from her.

Also, anyone else watching, is Lloyd cleaning up in the background? As if he’s a butler.. 💀

Edit: I have no clue why it says 72 years old. I haven’t even typed that and it won’t get rid of it even if I edit the message 😭 wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She was definitely that person in school who used a hoover to give herself a hickey, and then paraded it around waiting hopefully for people to notice it and conclude that she’s sexually active.

Eden, you’re the only person on this earth who cares about the fact that your disgusting unwashed minge is finally getting some attention.
If I was you, I’d question why the only person who wants to go near it is a middle-aged dwarf who is constantly pissed and barely a 2 out of 10 on the attractive scale on his best days.

I also do not believe for a single second that Lloyd ever has been or ever will be a chef. What chef is only capable of boiling pasta?
33 is middle aged? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
From someone who’s had bowel issues and to the extent I have a colostomy, if it was that bad she’s avoid all energy drinks, caffeine, coke etc and she’d need a better diet than she has 🤥

She is dumb. Does she not think how this looks like girl… a trained killer. that’s a literal threat 🥴 I’m speechless
Her husband was in the para regiment and toured Northern Ireland where they were literally trained to shoot to kill. They done some awful things to civilians there, I don’t understand how anyone could be proud of that 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow

Kmitch

That's such abusive behaviour... Wanting your partner to worry so you turn your phone off so they think they're blocked. That's dangerous behaviour.

On another note, I feel like Yaz, cried this morning, reach 40 followers on tiktok... You can all bow at my feet now 😂

• Haha

Jude38

Let’s all give yaz a round of applause I mean she really is super mum of the year
All the rest of us should hang our heads in shame 🤦‍♀️ Let’s all here it for the single mums and dads who do it on their own instead of worshiping this self obsessed clown

Attachments

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I find it bizarre a woman in her twenties and a man in their 30s think it’s normal to be shagging and eating food on the bed… in her parents house. I used to do this went I was 17 🤣

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
What Eden’s mum just said proves how much she must sit and trash talk her fans. Claims she loves them but clearly thinks they’re all crazy fans

“I’m a little bit toxic” !!! No shit !!! So she deleted her WhatsApp pic and turned her phone off because Lloyd didn’t go with her to wherever she was going…that’s not weird 😳
She really needs to think about what she’s posting, she banged on and on about being in an abusive relationship yet she openly does shit like this, she knows she’s got a large teen following and there will be girls thinking that’s normal behaviour. Can you imagine the uproar if it was Lloyd that had done that to Eden !

MissLola

Chatty Member

She’s becoming too much now. You can literally read her mouth saying “come and lay over me”. Is she seriously that desperate for attention and to film it to remind her followers she’s in love in case they forgot. I can see this boyfriend becoming annoyed with the constant phone videoing everywhere soon and tbh I don’t blame him. She’s an over sharer. She needs to stop.
Mhmm, what a lovely video to shove in the faces of those who are lonely and only followed Eden for her ‘help’

How she can sit there and STILL be liking peoples comments saying “Thank you for helping me eat again” or “Thank you for saving my life” when she RARELY posts ‘eat with me’ videos & when she does they’re lazy and she doesn’t even bother asking people questions about their day or whether or not they’ve ate or drank water… It’s just sickening considering she still prides herself on the fact that she helps others when her new content only revolves around icky videos of her and her boyfriend who she barely even knows?? - Also, what happened to all the self love she used to preach? & how she never needed a man? It all went out the window in under 1 month of them dating.. How embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I THINK THE FUCK NOT. I’m sorry Eden, but your boyfriend does NOT know how to dress unfortunately hun. He wears buckets hat, they’re not even fashion and just because he wears “designer brands” doesn’t mean he can dress. Get a grip you sket
Not the stone island jacket and bucket hat 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13