Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
345C83F7-A594-4061-BEF9-1D9FC11D6C26.jpeg
No because someone posted a video about Elle Darby and not knowing who she is and Yaz commented this IM CREASED HAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kmitch

I'm fucking fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m glad you’re going that! I’m just worried that they are pretty aware of all that’s going on. It’s not exactly hard to spot Eden being disgusting to her followers when they are literal kids

Plenty of video evidence of those kids being exploited for her tiktok ! They’ll have a field day.
I think if enough people do it they will have to take notice. People can contact the nspcc anonymously and they will pass it on to the relative authorities if people don’t want to contact ss.

So this is what I have so far there was something else important I wanted to add but can’t bloody think of what it was 😑

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you with regards to one of your creators Eden Harvey who mainly works on TikTok and instagram. I have thought long and hard about sending this email as the last thing I would want to do is derail someone’s career. As you are probably aware Eden has a young following who are at a stage in their lives that they are easily influenced. Some of her content and things she is saying on her live streams are very concerning, she is basically advising followers that zopiclone is a good way to cope with your boyfriend being out with his mates for the night, why not give some non addictive helpful advice? Like finding stuff to do for yourself distraction techniques, watch a movie with a friend etc…
She constantly talks about sex on her live videos telling one live stream that she was going to “suck Lloyd off later” talking about sex toys on a regular basis.
Giving absolutely appalling personal hygiene advice telling her young audience that unless they use femfresh deodorant they will be smelly down there! Can you imagine a 12 year old asking their mum to buy her some the mum saying no so the young girl uses normal deodorant? The skin there is so delicate they could cause a lot to damage, even the stuff made for down there isn’t recommended by any health professional.
Another time she was talking about sex on her live someone said in the comments remember you have young people in the live to which her response was “well they’re going to learn one day” it is not Eden’s place to take that decision away from a parent.
While on live the other day her own mother called her followers unhinged and deranged not realising that Eden was live at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

kingnelson

Chatty Member
That video of Lloyd grabbing her tits under her jumper 🤢

Also why the fuck are they referring to Lloyd as “mafia”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 do they understand what the mafia is??? Have you ever seen a mob boss in a Gucci puffer coat and balenciagas standing at 5’5 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

heckles

Chatty Member
So here we are at thread 13! I will do a quick recap in a minute :)

A quick recap -
Eden has started to slack even more on her EWM duties. Like she forgot where her followers have come from.
She’s now got a fella who basically does everything but lick the toilet for her, this can either go one way or another and I don’t know about the rest of you but I can’t wait to see how it pans out!
Yaz and her have fallen out or it seems like they have. Let’s see how long this lasts for.
She’s still TMI with her followers. Mentioning her boyfriends fingering skills and how they have quickies but wanted to remind her followers on live that some of her other followers think Santa is real. She’s just freak behaviour at times.
Her lives keep going from bad to worse with the stuff that drips from her mouth. She talks about all sorts because she knows no one will catch her on paper saying weird shit about people or situations

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

heckles

Chatty Member
Eden’s most recent upload of Lloyd angrily telling somebody off on the phone is so blatantly staged it’s laughable. There’s not a soul on the other end of that phone.

Also, “recruitment agency” 😂
He’s coming across more like a local drug dealer than someone who does recruitment work 😅 I love how she’s trying to make him look like a hard man when he’s just northern. My brother in law is from just outside Manchester and he’s a big softy 😅 so she needs to stop making it seem like he’d knock anyone out because I bet he can’t even break wind let alone break someone’s jaw hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jude38

Had to laugh at Chelsea Harwood on a live there people where asking her opinion on Eden and Lloyd she said she couldn’t stand her she’s all makeup and filter and thinks she is something and that Lloyds ugly 🤣

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Imagine believing getting a hotel room with your 33 year old boyfriend is a flex. The reality is you can't go to his as he has a flat share and you live at home with your parents it's pathetic

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
The “makes me cum until I shake” reply on her insta stories is actually disgusting! Do you even know your following? To say these people got you to where you are, you seem oblivious to the fact half of them are 13/14 and under. IMAGINE! A boy putting that on his stories, the backlash! How does she keep getting away with shit? She’s a vile, disgusting, attention seeking tramp!!!

Reactions: 21

jham

so I’m quite new here but I wanted to add something. I was waiting for someone else to comment but no one did.
the other day in edens live where she was talking about sex and things she does with Lloyd. A follower commented saying children are watching this, she read it out and responded with that’s ok they can learn too. Im sorry but if a male in his 20s was talking about this stuff with followers from 12 upwards there would be a huge thing about it. How is she getting away with it. I wouldn’t want my teen child learning sex Ed from her. She even talked about sex toys infront of acer. This is totally not okay what so ever. The girl is a danger and ‘teaching’ children things they are too young to understand!!

• Wow
  • Angry

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Her eat with me videos are becoming less and less as the days go by. There is no interaction with the person watching, they’re being forced to watch her lick her boyfriends bum hole basically. Why would they want to feel like a third wheel? The whole reason behind the videos are to tackle loneliness? You can’t tell me that’s still being tackled by these videos. If I was someone who was lonely or struggling to eat, I wouldn’t be watching them anymore unfortunately. The boy was homeless and learned how to cook? Like most adults do? Learn to cook. He can only cook pasta by the looks of things? Every dish he makes “this is the best one you’ve made”. Of course you’ll say that Eden. He is the one shagging you at night. Blah blah blah. Nobody cares Eden apart from the usual 13 year olds. If you looked at the first few Gideon she ever did to the videos now, you’ll notice the change. She don’t interact with them anymore. She don’t ask what they’re having and what they’ve done today.

I also noticed Eden say “Freya can you get me a drink please? I’d love to see you do something for someone else”.. the same Freya who cleans Edens bedroom and drives her around like a cab service? A bit rude. But Eden is still the same Eden, biting the fork, talking with a mouth full, chewing with her mouth open and biting the fork. Some things never change. Tramp.

• Angry