Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PowerIsPower

Dammit I missed it but reading the comments and now she's just ended the live. What's even the point of her lives anyway?! She just sits there applying a shovel ton of make up and doesn't even bother reading any of the comments out!?
She goes live for the gifts and the barrage of compliments are a bonus too. But ultimately, the gifts.

I missed it too! Typically watched the whole shit show then logged off for a wee and missed it 😑

off to search Tiktok for screen record
If you find one, please share 🤣

ghostguy

VIP Member
I have a screenshot I’m in the middle of writing a email to get management team! They should be aware of what their client is doing so if anyone can think of anything let me know please.
I’m glad you’re going that! I’m just worried that they are pretty aware of all that’s going on. It’s not exactly hard to spot Eden being disgusting to her followers when they are literal kids

This is what I am thinking too. I am also thinking that surely social services would be interested to know about how Acer is being exposed to sexual language and conversations.
Plenty of video evidence of those kids being exploited for her tiktok ! They’ll have a field day.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The poor man has been in at least 6 tiktoks just today - and looked like a twat too bless him.

It would piss me off as well. Like sure do one and then enjoy your day but instead he’s got a camera rammed in his face by two of them all day.
An ex family member had quite a big following on Twitter and he would take photos and tweet everything and in the end even his daughter got sick of it

M.iddge

I've just thought of something, do any other tiktok content creators think they're gods gift? All the verified people I follow are very genuine and are never bragging or flexing all their money, and most of all humble. I just don't know what Eden and Yaz thought process is thinking that they're better than everyone else
They’ve probably been like that all their lives, the mask always slips in the end.