Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
The dry lips are constant 🤣the lipstick doesn’t help it makes it look worse. Ever since I first knew of her in like august/july time.
Not judging but do you mind not putting your crusty lips so near to the camera irs actually quite off putting. Obviously I can scroll or block but what’s the fun in that? Their content is so amusing and this thread is even better.
Just for you 👄

Attachments

You’re on the wrong thread. This isn’t a thread about Elsa. It’s about Eden.

100% Lloyd is a party boy. You can just see that. He don’t seem the type to sit in everyday, watch Netflix and eat junk food. He lives in London with two of his mates, he enjoys a rave, drink etc. He is 33, normally everybody but that age have kids, engaged, moved out or even married at his age unless he has a past and that didn’t work and his gone to raving and drinking etc who knows, but I just don’t see them working, they’re at different parts in their lives. I just find it weird how before Lloyd, Eden was at all these events and premiers and Lloyd was interviewing everyone.. now it’s stopped ??
Soooo many red flags on both sides right? 🚩🚩🚩

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
No offence but Lloyd thinking his a chef, DJ, shagging a worldie, a interviewer is cringy. His latest video on Instagram, how is that being a DJ? I have embarrassment

im not sure if this has already been covered but when they go live and say they earn no money off these things cam I just say yes they absolutely do it may only be 5p but they do,, why does eden lie

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
You must have missed it she's referring to Neil Kilduff there was videos floating about apparently blaming Eden for Neil and Diane breaking up hence why she's joking about Eden being pregnant with Neil's baby
I was so confused, then I clicked on what she mean. Tickled me tbf 😂😂 could you imagine though, brilliant start to the new year lmao

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
YESSSSS! You literally nailed it on the head.
Eden gets paid to do videos on TikTok, her views weren’t terrible but when she started saying about having a boyfriend, the views increased as everybody was curious to know who he was and what he looked like. The whole keeping him off camera was a set up I think and once she started getting him in videos (because someone uploaded a video of him and he looked buuuttteeersss” her views went through the roof. The video of him saying about being owed money when he works for a recruitment agency has got over a million views. She must think we’re so stupid but we know her game. She knows what she’s doing regarding having him in videos but if anything, him being in videos we’re seeing what they’re really like lol. Give it a month before he’s not in so many videos because he’s had enough ..
What does looking "butters" actually mean?

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I bet he’s glad to be having some time to himself. Although let’s face it she’ll be calling and texting him constantly saying how she needs him back so she can eat and sleep properly 🤨

DRLW

Chatty Member
She has mentioned being addicted to imodium in the past. I dont know if she has ibs or she eats so much take aways it makes her ill