Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Not Eden’s day of the life when she says a brand sent her a mirror, post the brands insta and it says ‘follow back’ Like they send you something and you can’t even follow them. The entitlement is sickening 🤢

Kept watching. He brought some jacket and she goes “it’s too big for Lloyd so guess what. I’ve got it” 🤣🤣 he must be soooooo small compared to her it’s hilarious
Either she's been called out about it or she's read this and deleted it because it's not there now 😂

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
I wish Yaz would stop using the sound “the girls that get it, get it and the girls that don’t, don’t”

If it’s not that then it’s the whole look rough to transition into too much make up with wonky lashes look.

Thrilling content.
I can't believe she's only 29. I'd say middle/late 30s at least

She is dumb. Does she not think how this looks like girl… a trained killer. that’s a literal threat 🥴 I’m speechless
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, the comment has been deleted 😂

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
Let’s face it in terms of Gordon Ramsay restaurants the bar and grill is one of the cheaper options, had they gone to royal hospital road, petrus or savoy grill I’d have been far more impressed. Now I’m not saying the bar and grill isn’t still pricey but in comparison to some of his other ones it’s cheaper - I mean you would never get in those I’ve mentioned with a beanie on 🤦‍♀️
I thought that what with the clothes Yasmin was wearing too

hopefully this is people starting to show how fed up they are of her shoving her relationship in their faces with every video.

She does realise that people with a decent rate of pay in an actual job can afford to do these things as well? You don’t have to be on “social media” to afford a suite for the night & eat at Gordon Ramsays restaurant. I could do that if i wanted but i am happy enough going to somewhere like TGIs (mostly because i love their cocktails lol) and paying £12 for a burger & chips 😂 also i have a mortgage & cars etc. i would love to see Eden factor in all these bills ADULTS pay then see her brag about this kinda thing 😊
I thought she was so happy when she was single? Yawn

steffi69

Does Eden think we're stupid.. reposting this when everyone knows there's huge cracks in hers and Yaz's relationship lately. An old video you've already posted isn't going to change your sister would rather hang out with the guy you were having an affair with than you. There's a reason for that, no old post is going to change that Eden babe
Who was she having an affair with?

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Someone asked Eden on live if the lashes are cruelty free and she said no but they’re beautiful😡
That's disgusting, if the lashes she are wearing are unicorn cosmetics like she always bangs on about, they are cruelty free UC are a small business, she shouldn't be saying that, it could ruin them.