Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
How old are they? I would guess 32 for Eden and maybe 35 for sonny/ Lloyd. Yaz looks around 38 and, is it Freya with the two kids? She looks the youngest, maybe 25? I’m probably WAY off 🤣
The first time i saw Eden i thought she was in her mid 30's,LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kmitch

Why is Eden on yaz live?

Theres my question answered 😂
Eden asked Yaz if she can get her hair done on Yaz live with the 9k watching.. I wonder if it’s because she knows not many people will bother watching her live lmao

• Haha

just.being.honest

and some gucci & balanciagas bought off the websites that sell dupes 🙃
Probably off the turkey fakes from Facebook pages

Designer doesn’t always mean nice and that stone island jacket is just a way to say I’ve spent a lot of money, I’ve got the badge, definitely his first stone island purchase, the fucking bucket hat makes him look smaller and Eden wearing 2inch pavement slappers on her feet don’t help

No please I can’t bear the thought of the breakup trauma everyones gonna have to endure if anything were to happen
Also yeah Im not against sexual content or people talking openly about sex at all but she’s extremely over the top considering her “fan base” and the way she goes on about Lloyd being good it sounds like she’s trying to convince herself bless

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I think the Imodium thing is related to (in her opinion) the “emetophobia” so that food doesn’t make her unwell. I’m sure she’s said that before.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I’m now confused who’s the tallest out of eden Freya and yaz. I did originally think it went Yaz, eden, Freya on the smaller side but she seems massive compared to Lloyd so is this guy tiny or what 🤣
I think he’s small. If you look at the video of him interviewing her she’s taller than he is

Everyone seems to diagnose themselves with mental health conditions these days! It's like it's fashionable these days. I wish mine were all in my head ... Oh wait 😅
I knew this lady a few years ago who pushed and pushed to be diagnosed with what I had - lord knows why! When she finally saw a psychiatrist he told her there was nothing wrong with her but she still came away from her appointment saying she had eupd and/or bipolar 😒
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone I told her she should feel lucky.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’m so confused - so they’ve been together a month so since December 14th?

She posted this TikTok about her dislike of him is that he’s unsure, she’ll say “I love you” and he says “that’s all I needed to know” ... that was posted December 24th so only 10 days into their relationship and they are already like this. Wow.

Attachments

Rookie

She said she became/is addicted to Imodium so she doesn’t “go to the toilet” when she goes out, so she would take 3 or 4 a day and become dependant on them, she me ruined her IBS but then when on to say it was if she had plans so she didn’t go to the toilet. It would give her “anxiety”

It’s funny how she said the other day I’m sure it was posted here bc I don’t have insta, but she said how Lloyds not experienced seeing her followers when it’s proper manic, only a few “fans” here and there. I feel like when he does go to an event and get in the swing of things, he will then realise he doesn’t want that life, maybe because it’s too much or it’s just not for him because he sees it from 2 point of views and her reality is actually unbearable to deal with pastthe 3 month mark. I could be wrong lol he could turn as fame and money hungry as Eden. She is the CEO of not knowing what to do with the money she has. Or not being smart with it. She’d defo be the type to win the lottery and blast it all on the usual shite and a big fuck off holiday and not put any aside.

Also why’s yasmin crying over 300k BEHAVE. yeah congrats gummy mummy. This is scary behaviour I bet lee is sick of her dragging up past traumas online. The security video where she added bugzy malone video she definately wanted people to think at first glance that it was a video of her ex or something cause he wasn’t included in any hashtag or anything. When in reality her ex is probs a copy and paste of fucking lloyd. “5 years with a narcissist😩” bet they've got a funny few stories to tell about you too. Then she gets angry when people simply say “isn’t that bugzy” or that’s not ur vid. And she has to share her angry reply with her big gummy mouth I felt a bit of salvia from her mouth hit me through the phone😬
Didn’t she say they met at a red carpet event? So he would have seen her so called manic fans? I’m off to check 🏃‍♀️

Kmitch

On Yaz’s video with Dan, Adam and everyone, the blind react one “how the fuck did you manage to get this job” or whatever.. is it me or do they all seem to be awkwardly fake laughing asif to say “I don’t get it, what is the point in this” 😂
that’s exactly the reaction and thoughts I had while watching it

• Haha

kingnelson

Chatty Member
Why are they constantly on their phones. Never enjoying each other’s company it’s so strange.
I think Yaz is sharing the bed with them.