Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
My question is where do these people get their money? If I’m not wrong, Freya is the only person in this mess of a family that actually works, and doesn’t she already have her own place, car, and kids to pay for? So her paycheque is already spent as soon as she gets it.

And considering Eden blows all of her money (which I’m not convinced is much anyway) on takeaways and designer gear, I’m pretty sure she isn’t paying any bills or rent. So how are they getting by?

Also.. this comment 🤣 She’s totally delusional.
does he think it makes him look extra gangster 🍷🥴😂

Apparently eden pays her mum 10k a month she once said.
I've seen a few influencers showing how you can put a photo with no make up into an app and it completely transforms the photo to full glam make up slims the body makes them look tanned etc eden is clearly using these apps to change the way she looks in real life
probably £10 a month, enough for a bottle of wine 😬

This is something I’ve never understood either. Every story she does on Instagram, if it’s a picture of her, Lloyd or the both of them together. She will tag the brands, like the other day it was a picture of her boyfriend and he was wearing Gucci, so she tagged them. Today, it’s a picture of them and she’s tagged flannels. Does she think flannels is going to see the picture and message them like “oh my god couple goals, we would love for you to model for us” .. why do they think they’re models? 😂😂 It’s actually cringe how they think they’re above everybody else because they’re wearing designer..

I’m sorry but the picture of Lloyd, I can’t cope.
he is defo going to show up in London Fashion Week the big fashionista he is 😆

Last edited:

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Actually I've looked on UC website because I did actually like the Dark Matter ones she was sent a while ago however I noticed that whilst a lot of their products do say faux mink the ones Eden got sent don't say faux in which case they aren't cruelty free so she actually would be right in what she's saying. Because mink isn't cruelty free in any shape or form and I struggle to believe they'd not just put faux on the website or on the lashes of that were the case

Also nowhere on the website does it say that they're cruelty free either, neither the brand or the lashes

View attachment 982737View attachment 982738

If that cunt really wants to experience how draining and damaging mental health can be day to day she can have my EUPD for a few days because I'll tell you this now when I'm having an episode and I'm sobbing my heart out the last thing I've ever thought about is grabbing my phone to record myself. She actually infuriates me she's nothing but an attention seeking prick who I hope gets all her karma her fans are what made her what she is and they can sure as hell turn the tables too. She's a manipulative, condescending narcissistic piece of shit and honestly how anyone can idolise her the way she speaks to and about people is beyond me
Ooops my bad, I apologise but still the way she said it was vile x

tellmewhy

VIP Member
It’s a very thoughtless comment-she didn’t even say my husband’s trained TO kill but “trained killer” ! That’s Lee’s story not hers !

What’s annouinhdick mean ? Not sure if it’s a spelling error or a word I’ve never heard of lol ?
I think it was supposed to be annoying dick

Lrkn27

VIP Member
You don’t really get paid much for Tiktoks though unless you are constantly hitting the big numbers if i am correct?
Maybe since she thinks she is now rich, she has retired 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Bouquet23

just saw the amazing Ann Russell video and she features in grazia power list of Tik tok stars… Wonder if she does, couldn’t see someone got a copy?!😂

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Dammit I missed it but reading the comments and now she's just ended the live. What's even the point of her lives anyway?! She just sits there applying a shovel ton of make up and doesn't even bother reading any of the comments out!?
I missed it too! Typically watched the whole shit show then logged off for a wee and missed it 😑

off to search Tiktok for screen record

Someone in here commented that her own child asked if she could use femfresh, she looked thru her tiktok and saw Eden! Go back a couple days but yeah. If that’s happened to one of our own I’m sure it’s happening everywhere.
Yeah I have touched on that subject I also have some screenshots and videos to attach but can’t for the life of me remember what else I wanted to add.