Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
You’re on the wrong thread. This isn’t a thread about Elsa. It’s about Eden.

100% Lloyd is a party boy. You can just see that. He don’t seem the type to sit in everyday, watch Netflix and eat junk food. He lives in London with two of his mates, he enjoys a rave, drink etc. He is 33, normally everybody but that age have kids, engaged, moved out or even married at his age unless he has a past and that didn’t work and his gone to raving and drinking etc who knows, but I just don’t see them working, they’re at different parts in their lives. I just find it weird how before Lloyd, Eden was at all these events and premiers and Lloyd was interviewing everyone.. now it’s stopped ??
yeah I know but as there’s notAb active one I thought someone might know

Reactions: 1

DRLW

Chatty Member
That really doesn't look good for eden given that a lot of yazs followers came from eden. There must be a lot of unused accounts on tik tok or a lot of bots

TotalShambles

No no no. Yasmin the oldest sister is married to Lee, they have one child together and Lee has another from previous marriage he doesn’t see. Freya is single or dating whatever, her ex is called Dane and they have two kids together and well Eden is Eden, she shags anything and settles for anything with a pulse..
Oh I seee! Yes I got confused I saw a bit of her live with Freya where they tried to get Dane on camera.

So what else is the tea? If you have time can you sum up the Eden highlights? 🤣🙏🏻

just.being.honest

Yaz would look 10 times better if she even cut off a few inches of her hair. That just looks like she needs a shower and a hairbrush

Yeah I don’t know why she wants to burn so much? Surely it won’t even turn into a tan if it’s a constant burn? She will look so old by the age of 30 with the sunbeds, smoking and bad food
She obviously isn’t blessed with skin that tans she probably always went red in the sun. There’s only so much sunbeds can do she’s just gonna stay red She’s been going on them for agesssss. I can get a pretty decent tan if I went a couple of times a week for 2 weeks. After that you should be going on like once a week. She is just frying herself alive

Although I do hate sunbeds! And totally was scared of ruining my young skin back then. So glad it was only a summer phase one year🤣 each to their own but Eden babe you’re better with the instant tan tbh.

How convenient on my fyp!

Attachments

ThatGirl99

I don’t follow Eden anymore haven’t for a while came here to see if she was up to much but obviously not still boring as always

just.being.honest

She is still only 22/23 whatever age it is, she is still young & has plenty growing up to do so the whole “when you get to a certain stage in life” is laughable from her!

Has she still not washed that 😩 thats over a week now! She must be clawing at her scalp 🤢
She really does sound like a naive teenager whos going through her first relationship. Please don’t normalise all this fast paced stuff that will fuck up the relationship in the long run. I know that from past experience and others around me have been through the same. She’s going to hurt herself or she’s going to hurt him or vice versa. I don’t understand she’s jumped at the first opportunity but not long ago she was portraying herself as well this independent self made bad bitch. Why not go on dates and he can come over see you now and again. It’s like he’s their new tenant

These are defo bots. Or bought dodgy followers. All her vids are like this now 😆
So what? Who are we to judge eh?
She wants to get to that 3m quickly because yaz hit 300k so it would only be right to be matchy matchy

Just a slight 2.7m difference though nothing wild. No sweat yaz!

I bet she’ll have balloons for her 400k

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣behave yaz

Attachments

Last edited:

MissLola

Chatty Member
Another montage of her boyfriend?

Who tf is going to continue following someone on social media who just makes montages of their life?? It’s boring and cringy