Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always wears the wrong foundation, I dread to think what it's like in real life with no filter. I honestly don't know why her family let her go around like that embarrassing herself. Surely you'd tell her the truth to save her going out looking silly

Reactions: 7
She keeps on burning herself under that sunbed shes going to end up with scaring if she hadn’t already! Absolutely ruining her face!

Reactions: 6
No hunny, just no. It looks like a greasy mess. They’re not even nice waves 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yaz would look 10 times better if she even cut off a few inches of her hair. That just looks like she needs a shower and a hairbrush

She keeps on burning herself under that sunbed shes going to end up with scaring if she hadn’t already! Absolutely ruining her face!
Yeah I don’t know why she wants to burn so much? Surely it won’t even turn into a tan if it’s a constant burn? She will look so old by the age of 30 with the sunbeds, smoking and bad food

Reactions: 5
No hunny, just no. It looks like a greasy mess. They’re not even nice waves 🤦🏻‍♀️
all I can think about with that filter is Sasha fontain ( sorry lady Sasha fontain )
That’s a good read on here she’s the most narcissist One I’ve seen on the app

Yaz would look 10 times better if she even cut off a few inches of her hair. That just looks like she needs a shower and a hairbrush

Yeah I don’t know why she wants to burn so much? Surely it won’t even turn into a tan if it’s a constant burn? She will look so old by the age of 30 with the sunbeds, smoking and bad food
She obviously isn’t blessed with skin that tans she probably always went red in the sun. There’s only so much sunbeds can do she’s just gonna stay red She’s been going on them for agesssss. I can get a pretty decent tan if I went a couple of times a week for 2 weeks. After that you should be going on like once a week. She is just frying herself alive

Although I do hate sunbeds! And totally was scared of ruining my young skin back then. So glad it was only a summer phase one year🤣 each to their own but Eden babe you’re better with the instant tan tbh.

How convenient on my fyp!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh noooooo. Why is she acting like she's something now, she's even changing the way she talks.

'Alexa, resume.' Speak like a normal person hun and just say play, you're not better than anyone so climb out of yourself.

Definitely think she reads TL as we were all making fun of her awful extensions and how obvious it was and now she's bringing it up and trying to defend her scabby extensions.

Surprise Surprise telling people how do curls, is that a dig at Yaz 🙈
She literally thinks she's some life guru that knows everything, maybe when she can correctly match her foundation to her skin colour we might trust her beauty tips.

Reactions: 3
Here’s some education
Before
28F199A9-D4C6-4765-9CD5-A32BBFA63176.jpeg

After
3EA51488-744D-4A23-8045-44D3B0B82157.jpeg

I have really bad skin, this is me today on a bad day with no makeup,add all the filters and fakeness and this is what you get now if I had concealer on the spots would be less visible.All those poor teenagers on her live that think she’s a goddess and are striving for her beauty it’s not real 😣
Shame on you Eden

Reactions: 8
Why’s she always slagging off the kids school.

‘Did you know he got told off at school for that.’ And then proceeds to say why he shouldn’t have. I’ve heard her do it multiple times now.

Eden, you’re not a professional of any career so stop judging those that are and let the correct people discipline the children.

She’s even named the teachers and everything.

Reactions: 4
her live she just said Lloyd said I love you before he’d even met her
And she’s using the excuse that when you’re grown and get to a certain stage in life you just cut the bullshit and it’s normal. Nonono your jumping in🤣🤣 sorry you said he was saying I love you before actually meeting you. Oh please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.