Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still only 22/23 whatever age it is, she is still young & has plenty growing up to do so the whole “when you get to a certain stage in life” is laughable from her!

Has she still not washed that 😩 thats over a week now! She must be clawing at her scalp 🤢
She really does sound like a naive teenager whos going through her first relationship. Please don’t normalise all this fast paced stuff that will duck up the relationship in the long run. I know that from past experience and others around me have been through the same. She’s going to hurt herself or she’s going to hurt him or vice versa. I don’t understand she’s jumped at the first opportunity but not long ago she was portraying herself as well this independent self made bad witch. Why not go on dates and he can come over see you now and again. It’s like he’s their new tenant

These are defo bots. Or bought dodgy followers. All her vids are like this now 😆
So what? Who are we to judge eh?
She wants to get to that 3m quickly because yaz hit 300k so it would only be right to be matchy matchy

Just a slight 2.7m difference though nothing wild. No sweat yaz!

I bet she’ll have balloons for her 400k

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣behave yaz

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
so I’m quite new here but I wanted to add something. I was waiting for someone else to comment but no one did.
the other day in edens live where she was talking about sex and things she does with Lloyd. A follower commented saying children are watching this, she read it out and responded with that’s ok they can learn too. Im sorry but if a male in his 20s was talking about this stuff with followers from 12 upwards there would be a huge thing about it. How is she getting away with it. I wouldn’t want my teen child learning sex Ed from her. She even talked about sex toys infront of acer. This is totally not okay what so ever. The girl is a danger and ‘teaching’ children things they are too young to understand!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Random question but what happened to her nose piercings? I'm sure ages ago she got the same side done a second time and more recently she got the other side done but there's no sign of either

She really does sound like a naive teenager whos going through her first relationship. Please don’t normalise all this fast paced stuff that will duck up the relationship in the long run. I know that from past experience and others around me have been through the same. She’s going to hurt herself or she’s going to hurt him or vice versa. I don’t understand she’s jumped at the first opportunity but not long ago she was portraying herself as well this independent self made bad witch. Why not go on dates and he can come over see you now and again. It’s like he’s their new tenant

So what? Who are we to judge eh?
She wants to get to that 3m quickly because yaz hit 300k so it would only be right to be matchy matchy

Just a slight 2.7m difference though nothing wild. No sweat yaz!

I bet she’ll have balloons for her 400k

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣behave yaz
I'm reading her comment over and over and I can't make out what she's trying to say, anyone else or am I just half asleep? 😂😂

toxic af

Reactions: 3
so I’m quite new here but I wanted to add something. I was waiting for someone else to comment but no one did.
the other day in edens live where she was talking about sex and things she does with Lloyd. A follower commented saying children are watching this, she read it out and responded with that’s ok they can learn too. Im sorry but if a male in his 20s was talking about this stuff with followers from 12 upwards there would be a huge thing about it. How is she getting away with it. I wouldn’t want my teen child learning sex Ed from her. She even talked about sex toys infront of acer. This is totally not okay what so ever. The girl is a danger and ‘teaching’ children things they are too young to understand!!
She has the mind of a child herself so she thinks it is ok. If i had a child who watched tiktok, she would be blocked on their device. She is not a good role model at all for young kids.

Reactions: 4
Like everyone else has mentioned on here before, if this was a male talking in such a disgusting sexual manner it would not be okay, so why is it ok for Eden do to it? Also how Freya can let Eden talk sexually infront of her kids is vile!! She shouldn’t be allowed around children when she acts in such a disgusting way, it baffles me why this hasn’t been taken further in my opinion! She’s vile!

Reactions: 10
This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.
Holy duck

Reactions: 2
I'm reading her comment over and over and I can't make out what she's trying to say, anyone else or am I just half asleep? 😂😂

toxic af
She’s saying she’s trying to be cool and not bothered he’s going out but really she’s jealous, insecure and not happy he’s going out without her

Reactions: 4
She has the mind of a child herself so she thinks it is ok. If i had a child who watched tiktok, she would be blocked on their device. She is not a good role model at all for young kids.
Yeah Maddies mum is thanking her lucky stars she stopped that relationship when she did. And the fact she tried to fight to keep these kids on her page when she intended to post this type of thing. Imagine teaching your 11 year old niece these sexual things? She wouldn’t. But because it’s not her family or responsibility so she thinks, she just is vulgar as hell

This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.
Jesus. She might need actual mental help. That’s not normal to have to drug yourself because your partner went out … I get being paranoid because of past experiences but sleeping pills because your man went out. That takes the cake

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I used to take zopickone when I was having cancer treatment and it was a nightmare to come off

Reactions: 2

For me this is the last straw do you mind if I make a copy of this screenshot I am going to put a email together to send to her management team. This woman is no role model to anyone.

Reactions: 20
👏👏 To whoever commented this. It’s been there three hours but presume it’ll be deleted when she emerges from her pit come midday…
I have a screenshot I’m in the middle of writing a email to get management team! They should be aware of what their client is doing so if anyone can think of anything let me know please.

Reactions: 11

toxic af

I really don’t get how she can spend 24/7 with him. I’m normally buzzing when my partner says he’s going out with the boys or going to the football so that I can peace 😂 and I know he’s the same with me and my pals. 😅 Christ she’s not normal

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.