Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden knew exactly what her mum was going to say as she jumped up and stopped her as soon as she started saying it, so they've obviously had the conversation before about her followers being physiologically disturbed.

Then eden tried to cover it saying oh it's just something we don't want to announce yet, before she realised some people heard 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could have been worse Yas his partner could be a trained killer
If they are making you cry, you're in the wrong game love. You don't EVER admit a bully got to you. It just makes them worse. Ask your sister, I'm sure she's bullied a few people in her time.

Licks needy edeey’s bum by the sounds of it-metaphorically speaking 😁
She doesn't wash her vag, I'd hate to see the state of her arse. Probably where she got the inspiration for her foundation.

Too much? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If they are making you cry, you're in the wrong game love. You don't EVER admit a bully got to you. It just makes them worse. Ask your sister, I'm sure she's bullied a few people in her time.
Especially on tiktok??? Half the time the trolls just want a reaction and they know that. I’ve seen plenty accounts get worse hate and a ton worse comments and I’m not here to compare but seems she only brought attention to it for the content and sympathy 😂 imahine a grown woman threatening (probably teenagers) that are putting nasty comments. Threats? Really? It affected you this much? Maybe tiktok isn’t for you. I mean It seems to be making you miserable for the most part because you can’t deal with things. She’s one aggressive and strange woman. Prancing about her house in pyjamas or trying on new dodgy quality tracksuits and jumpsuits all day and filming herself. I mean why not? There’s worse ways to live your life. But please stop with the whole tough yummy mummy influencer with the big strong husband persona. Like at least not on camera I swear it’s cringe. Especially with how you deal with a slightly rude comment.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Lloyd tonight he’s going to be putting up with a very stroppy and angry Eden! She already said she’d had a bad day then said she was annoyed that he’d been working all day 😬 now this drama with her Mum, she’s going to be in a foul mood!!

Christ on a bike what is yaz going on about on her live poo on the baby wipes, vasaline lip balm from 2007 wtaf is she doing babbling on about her out of date make-up burping maybe its to divert attention to cover up her sisters shitshow earlier 🙄

I feel sorry for Lloyd tonight he’s going to be putting up with a very stroppy and angry Eden! She already said she’d had a bad day then said she was annoyed that he’d been working all day 😬 now this drama with her Mum, she’s going to be in a foul mood!!
Oh definitely he is 33 she is 22 he is going toget tired of her tit very soon

• Haha
I’m so confused - so they’ve been together a month so since December 14th?

She posted this TikTok about her dislike of him is that he’s unsure, she’ll say “I love you” and he says “that’s all I needed to know” ... that was posted December 24th so only 10 days into their relationship and they are already like this. Wow.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Whys she still doing all this if people have made such serious threats
Anyone with a high following is going to get death threats - obviously it’s not right but it’s not uncommon.

Her fans aren’t sending her death threats and people like us who dislike her aren’t sending her death threats. So it takes a certain type of person to send that kind of stuff.

But also maybe she should protect her family more by not involving them or her boyfriend in her online life. She needs to realise people develop parasocial relationships and this create the entitlement to message her loved ones.

Reactions: 5
Those comments saying tell me I'm beautiful etc are they bots? I seem to see similar in quite a few people's comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.