Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her live she just said Lloyd said I love you before he’d even met her
And she’s using the excuse that when you’re grown and get to a certain stage in life you just cut the bullshit and it’s normal. Nonono your jumping in🤣🤣 sorry you said he was saying I love you before actually meeting you. Oh please
I’m about 6 years older than her,she talks rubbish

Reactions: 4
So Lloyd is at home and apparently this is his home! If this is true why the hell did Eden not just stay there 🤡. Could have smoked all they wanted there
It looks like a lovely home tbf, why would he wanna sit in Eden’s pigsty 😂

Reactions: 11
Doesn't Lloyd live in a flat share. Maybe his flatmates don't want trash like Eden in theirs because I certainly wouldn't

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Eden’s day of the life when she says a brand sent her a mirror, post the brands insta and it says ‘follow back’ Like they send you something and you can’t even follow them. The entitlement is sickening 🤢

Kept watching. He brought some jacket and she goes “it’s too big for Lloyd so guess what. I’ve got it” 🤣🤣 he must be soooooo small compared to her it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lloyds place looks spotless unlike that hovel he visits it just looks so dirty and smelly

Reactions: 3
Not Eden’s day of the life when she says a brand sent her a mirror, post the brands insta and it says ‘follow back’ Like they send you something and you can’t even follow them. The entitlement is sickening 🤢

Kept watching. He brought some jacket and she goes “it’s too big for Lloyd so guess what. I’ve got it” 🤣🤣 he must be soooooo small compared to her it’s hilarious
Either she's been called out about it or she's read this and deleted it because it's not there now 😂

So Lloyd is at home and apparently this is his home! If this is true why the hell did Eden not just stay there 🤡. Could have smoked all they wanted there
That’s so strange. Lovely house. But bit of a red flag they’re always at her parents. I get shes a home body and the poor lamb gets homesick but come on? I find that so strange. Who does he live there with? Also when Eden sarcastically said on live that she hate when Lloyd goes out with his friends and and kept adding comments on but claiming she was joking. She just kept going n going. Like admit you’re obsessed and we can all move on. I give it a short couple months and the cracks will show clear as day. It’s gonna be a sore one for all of us when this ends but it’s been rushed what did they expect?

Reactions: 3
What I can’t get over is the live today where she said “I’m glad he’s spending time with his friends, well no I’m not, yes I am, no I’m not. I’ll be going Ann summers and sending him pics to show him what his missing and make him feel bad” and then she said to him “I’ve been invited to a oh polly event in Chester and he told me I’m not going anywhere without him and I like that, I like being told no”…. What in the toxic relationship. It’s alright he goes out and does what he wants but she ain’t allowed to go anywhere without him..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
her live she just said Lloyd said I love you before he’d even met her
And she’s using the excuse that when you’re grown and get to a certain stage in life you just cut the bullshit and it’s normal. Nonono your jumping in🤣🤣 sorry you said he was saying I love you before actually meeting you. Oh please
She is still only 22/23 whatever age it is, she is still young & has plenty growing up to do so the whole “when you get to a certain stage in life” is laughable from her!

No hunny, just no. It looks like a greasy mess. They’re not even nice waves 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she still not washed that 😩 thats over a week now! She must be clawing at her scalp 🤢

Reactions: 4
I really have a feeling that their "relationship" will explode in a few months, and Lloyd will expose her for what she is.

(Here's hoping).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.