Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It to late the damage is done how many young girls have seen that comment and god knows what lengths they’ll go to to get that medication
She really needs a reality check big time

Reactions: 6
She just needs to pick who her audience is! If you want to help people with mental health don’t be suggesting strong sleeping medication where they could try their best to get it. I get if she decided to cater to more older people, there will still be young people watching but they’re slowly stop. She can’t say in the same breath that her followers might still Santa is real and then talk about sex. It’s so wrong! I’m tempted to email her management as well but look at the state of their children in need live they did, would they care?

Reactions: 8
Aw I just came across an eat with me with sevda ela, she seems lovely?! so wholesome! Something eden lacks .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just needs to pick who her audience is! If you want to help people with mental health don’t be suggesting strong sleeping medication where they could try their best to get it. I get if she decided to cater to more older people, there will still be young people watching but they’re slowly stop. She can’t say in the same breath that her followers might still Santa is real and then talk about sex. It’s so wrong! I’m tempted to email her management as well but look at the state of their children in need live they did, would they care?
Perhaps the news channel which done an interview with her about how she's a mental health advocate doing eat with me's, would care more

Reactions: 4
I've sent an email to her management highlighting that she is a danger to impressionable teenagers and if a grown man was making this content there would be outrage.

I'm not the type to send these emails but when I look at her page (on my not blocked account) it irates me so much.

I have a teenager and as much as I'm able to ensure she doesn't see Eden, what about all the other teens. It's absolutely disgusting she has such a following

Reactions: 9
So the grumpy green giant can’t cope without her teeny tiny fella, on her live yesterday she was like I don’t wear heels so he makes me feel safe, how is 4ft Lloyd goona save her from the yob of 12 year old girls. But when he’s not there she’ll wear them, so basically she’s fine without him but she’ll pretend he’s protective of her, even if his kids sized clothes don’t fit him and she has to steal them😂
She’s so weird and unhealthy I don’t understand like why is she like a 16 year old in a relationship.
also let’s be honest he probably can’t pull her hair ashe can’t reach it, she just does that weird crack den pull instead.
I

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we have a title for the next thread and I can get one made?
I did one a few pages back which I think got most likes (may need to check). I think it was Eden Harvs: Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

I'm a new member so no idea how the threads work lmao

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.