Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me this is the last straw do you mind if I make a copy of this screenshot I am going to put a email together to send to her management team. This woman is no role model to anyone.
This is what I am thinking too. I am also thinking that surely social services would be interested to know about how Acer is being exposed to sexual language and conversations.

Reactions: 5
I have a screenshot I’m in the middle of writing a email to get management team! They should be aware of what their client is doing so if anyone can think of anything let me know please.
I’m glad you’re going that! I’m just worried that they are pretty aware of all that’s going on. It’s not exactly hard to spot Eden being disgusting to her followers when they are literal kids

This is what I am thinking too. I am also thinking that surely social services would be interested to know about how Acer is being exposed to sexual language and conversations.
Plenty of video evidence of those kids being exploited for her tiktok ! They’ll have a field day.

I’m glad you’re going that! I’m just worried that they are pretty aware of all that’s going on. It’s not exactly hard to spot Eden being disgusting to her followers when they are literal kids

Plenty of video evidence of those kids being exploited for her tiktok ! They’ll have a field day.
I think if enough people do it they will have to take notice. People can contact the nspcc anonymously and they will pass it on to the relative authorities if people don’t want to contact ss.

So this is what I have so far there was something else important I wanted to add but can’t bloody think of what it was 😑

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you with regards to one of your creators Eden Harvey who mainly works on TikTok and instagram. I have thought long and hard about sending this email as the last thing I would want to do is derail someone’s career. As you are probably aware Eden has a young following who are at a stage in their lives that they are easily influenced. Some of her content and things she is saying on her live streams are very concerning, she is basically advising followers that zopiclone is a good way to cope with your boyfriend being out with his mates for the night, why not give some non addictive helpful advice? Like finding stuff to do for yourself distraction techniques, watch a movie with a friend etc…
She constantly talks about sex on her live videos telling one live stream that she was going to “suck Lloyd off later” talking about sex toys on a regular basis.
Giving absolutely appalling personal hygiene advice telling her young audience that unless they use femfresh deodorant they will be smelly down there! Can you imagine a 12 year old asking their mum to buy her some the mum saying no so the young girl uses normal deodorant? The skin there is so delicate they could cause a lot to damage, even the stuff made for down there isn’t recommended by any health professional.
Another time she was talking about sex on her live someone said in the comments remember you have young people in the live to which her response was “well they’re going to learn one day” it is not Eden’s place to take that decision away from a parent.
While on live the other day her own mother called her followers unhinged and deranged not realising that Eden was live at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think if enough people do it they will have to take notice. People can contact the nspcc anonymously and they will pass it on to the relative authorities if people don’t want to contact ss.

So this is what I have so far there was something else important I wanted to add but can’t bloody think of what it was 😑

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you with regards to one of your creators Eden Harvey who mainly works on TikTok and instagram. I have thought long and hard about sending this email as the last thing I would want to do is derail someone’s career. As you are probably aware Eden has a young following who are at a stage in their lives that they are easily influenced. Some of her content and things she is saying on her live streams are very concerning, she is basically advising followers that zopiclone is a good way to cope with your boyfriend being out with his mates for the night, why not give some non addictive helpful advice? Like finding stuff to do for yourself distraction techniques, watch a movie with a friend etc…
She constantly talks about sex on her live videos telling one live stream that she was going to “suck Lloyd off later” talking about sex toys on a regular basis.
Giving absolutely appalling personal hygiene advice telling her young audience that unless they use femfresh deodorant they will be smelly down there! Can you imagine a 12 year old asking their mum to buy her some the mum saying no so the young girl uses normal deodorant? The skin there is so delicate they could cause a lot to damage, even the stuff made for down there isn’t recommended by any health professional.
Another time she was talking about sex on her live someone said in the comments remember you have young people in the live to which her response was “well they’re going to learn one day” it is not Eden’s place to take that decision away from a parent.
While on live the other day her own mother called her followers unhinged and deranged not realising that Eden was live at the time.
Someone in here commented that her own child asked if she could use femfresh, she looked thru her tiktok and saw Eden! Go back a couple days but yeah. If that’s happened to one of our own I’m sure it’s happening everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Someone in here commented that her own child asked if she could use femfresh, she looked thru her tiktok and saw Eden! Go back a couple days but yeah. If that’s happened to one of our own I’m sure it’s happening everywhere.
Yeah I have touched on that subject I also have some screenshots and videos to attach but can’t for the life of me remember what else I wanted to add.

This is a woman who can deny she's an influencer all she wants, yet she influences people (negatively!) Every single day.

Advising her fans to use a highly addictive, dangerous drug (sedative!) to force themselves to sleep when their partner is out. I think this is up there with one of the worst things she has said.
Wow. What exactly is the pill she mentioned and how would she get a hold of it?

It's got to a point I'm not even shocked and more at the things she has done. Her management dont care she's already said they let her get away with the sexual talk. The amount of serious things she has done and nothing happens to her is unreal. She is managed by the same team as Richard sales who's whole content is based around sexual talk.

Every day im
More shocked

I never really paid attention to her and wouldn’t watch her lives but seeing what she’s like from reading here she needs to tone it down massively and educate before promoting prescription meds

thing is I don’t think anyone would take her on and call it out as wouldn’t want the backlash

Reactions: 2
If the management won’t do anything send it to the sun news or any or the media outlets

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise the comment promoting zopiclone has been deleted. Can’t delete the screenshots though Eden!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. What exactly is the pill she mentioned and how would she get a hold of it?
It's a sedative usually given to those with severe insomnia. It essentially knocks you out for the night.

Just to add, this could be why she sometimes looks like she's on drugs if she takes it regularly. It can cause a 'high'

Reactions: 5
thanks

also I can tell you now her GP would not be happy using them to get though a night without her boyfriend. These drugs are not just prescribed lightly.
She’s an absolute 🍆
I regularly go days without sleep and I practically have to beg my drs to give me something as it’s not something they like prescribing.

Is anyone able to set up the new thread? I’m to new.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.