Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does psychologically damaged mean? I always miss the bloody good stuff lmao
It means like crazy/deranged/unhinged. Carla said it very negatively and derogatorily but also very casually so they must have been speaking that way about Eden’s following for some time.

Sure somebody already predicted there wouldn’t be an eat with me tonight and there hasn’t been. Eden must be too busy being an overgrown child that’s angry at Mummy and begging Lloydy to cheer her up. Yuck.

I really hope the combination of Eden’s slacking with videos, the constant relationship content when she can be bothered to post, and now Carla slandering her viewers is the start of Eden’s cancellation.

Reactions: 7
It means like crazy/deranged/unhinged. Carla said it very negatively and derogatorily but also very casually so they must have been speaking that way about Eden’s following for some time.

Sure somebody already predicted there wouldn’t be an eat with me tonight and there hasn’t been. Eden must be too busy being an overgrown child that’s angry at Mummy and begging Lloydy to cheer her up. Yuck.

I really hope the combination of Eden’s slacking with videos, the constant relationship content when she can be bothered to post, and now Carla slandering her viewers is the start of Eden’s cancellation.
I really hope so too. She is a hypocrite, a liar and I just get all round nasty vibes off of her. She likes to make out she is confident, loves herself & is so happy but it’s SUCH a facade. I also think she has such a nasty way with her followers. She isn’t this nice, mental health advocate she claims she is.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell I missed it 🙄
Surely her management company wouldn’t be happy with things like this happening and all the sex talk it really isn’t a very good look for them. Maybe a few emails need to be sent to them? I would be absolutely appalled if she was my daughter.

Reactions: 4
The first time i saw Eden i thought she was in her mid 30's,LOL
I’m in my 40’s and I thought we were similar age 😳 I did get ID for wine last week though, which was flattering 🤣 I saw some of Eden’s live today, whilst she was getting ready. Her foundation was way off! Every other comment said “why aren’t you wearing the right colour foundation?” Which she ignored!! I thought she had olive skin, but I think it’s just dark foundation. 😳😜

What the fffff is that colour foundation? Sorry, but no! You can’t make that work haha! It will look terrible in person.
She was putting it on her chest too, it was awful!! Surely she can see it’s the complete wrong shade? It’s not even close!! Why has a. No one told her, and b. She not noticed when she steps into natural light and seen herself in a mirror with completely different colour skin tone!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eden in Sainsbury’s on her day in the life not wearing a mask AGAIN. Does she think she’s exempt from following the rules? She literally never wears one anymore since we were told to start wearing them again…

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused - so they’ve been together a month so since December 14th?

She posted this TikTok about her dislike of him is that he’s unsure, she’ll say “I love you” and he says “that’s all I needed to know” ... that was posted December 24th so only 10 days into their relationship and they are already like this. Wow.
I swear she was making up questions yesterday 😂. She’d be like ‘best thing about Lloyd’ then start answering but no one even asked I swear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m in my 40’s and I thought we were similar age 😳 I did get ID for wine last week though, which was flattering 🤣 I saw some of Eden’s live today, whilst she was getting ready. Her foundation was way off! Every other comment said “why aren’t you wearing the right colour foundation?” Which she ignored!! I thought she had olive skin, but I think it’s just dark foundation. 😳😜

She was putting it on her chest too, it was awful!! Surely she can see it’s the complete wrong shade? It’s not even close!! Why has a. No one told her, and b. She not noticed when she steps into natural light and seen herself in a mirror with completely different colour skin tone!! 😳
Hey, sorry just commenting to this.. I was on her LIVE yesterday too, she knew the foundation wasn't her shade but she said she would be able to sort it, she didn't want to wipe it all off. That's why she was putting it all the way down her neck too so obviously if she was wearing a Top they wouldn't really be able to see the difference in Tones.

I really hope so too. She is a hypocrite, a liar and I just get all round nasty vibes off of her. She likes to make out she is confident, loves herself & is so happy but it’s SUCH a facade. I also think she has such a nasty way with her followers. She isn’t this nice, mental health advocate she claims she is.

Please tell me she doesn't refer to herself as a mental health advocate. Dr Alex is a mental health advocate , eden is....well she's just vile the way she speaks to people.

Reactions: 7
Eden may as well move it to waggamammas (probably wrong spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️ you know what I mean haha) at this point it's all she seems to eat. She don't need to tell us her order anymore because we all know it

Reactions: 4
Also the way Lloyd reacted when he thought he was getting hate on Edens live suggests he's going to get fed up of this lifestyle eventually. Once the honeymoon stage has ended and the novelty has worn off that he's pulled a tiktoker 10 years younger than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm ... the green giant literally picks up her boyfriend and pulls him across the bed with complete ease ... that’s not a good look babe.
😂😂😂😂 the green giant … what a flex 🤣

Gotta say it, but what a draining unfulfilling way to make a living - every day is the same, no excitement for the weekend as everyday is a slob-tastic Saturday. The effort to hide your narcissistic tendencies by ensuring your every move has a damage control scenario in back up as you are so deluded and can’t read a room. Your brother in law is a ‘killlllllaaaaaaaaaa’ who is married to chair of the Eden defence league who has long hair don’t you know 🤣 what a time to be alive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The hole in the wall was probably Carla’s face after she ended the live

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey, sorry just commenting to this.. I was on her LIVE yesterday too, she knew the foundation wasn't her shade but she said she would be able to sort it, she didn't want to wipe it all off. That's why she was putting it all the way down her neck too so obviously if she was wearing a Top they wouldn't really be able to see the difference in Tones.
My daughter is a makeup artist and it’s okay to go one or two shades darker and brighten it up with highlighter, concealer etc.. but at least get it to match your skin tone. She looked like she’d been tangoed 😳 hers was many shades darker and not her skin tone at all.

If I email that email address in her bio does that go to her management team?

Eden's foundation is always the wrong shade this isn't a one time incident where she didn't have time to wipe it off. She always wears the wrong shade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.