Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her live just on instagram. She is VERY insecure. I didn’t notice as much until tonight, if anything her insecurities are going to push him away. He has openly admitted he is an alcoholic. He came on camera, her mother texted her saying “get him off” so he went and explained how someone has uploaded a video, but Eden told him to come on? Then she’s basically nearly crying saying she don’t want to know who his shagged and what if someone messaged saying how he loved her so much more blah blah blah.. then at the end of the live she was like “I’ve ruined everything” with the saddest face. Eden is red flags. Massively. She is so insecure. She needs to calm it down or she will push him away. He shouldn’t always have to reassure her every single hour of the day. That isn’t fair on him.

She don’t want to know about his past and want anyone messaging her etc, but she hasn’t stopped to think about her followers messaging him and about her past too? She keeps saying they’ve known each other 9 months, how? She said she met him at the meat free premier thing, it ain’t been 9 months since she stopped meat. They’ve been together a week and they’re already like this? They’ll be bored of each other in a few months. Anyone else find it really weird how Yasmin is messaging her boyfriend too? Saying she loves him so much? Eden was only telling the story the other day about Eden getting off the train with her ex coming back from Yasmin’s because her ex boyfriend said Yasmin was fit.
Ahh tit balls I missed the live!

GOTCHA!!!! I retract my comment about him being fit. He looks like someone’s nan 👵 he also said Eden was the best looking woman he’s ever been with. I’m so sorry to hear that Lloyd, hopefully the next one will be better x
Also joined halfway through I, what was he on about an interview?
😧

He was talking about the interview because there’s a interview video on YouTube and someone has screen recorded it and uploaded it to TikTok 😂

He’s 100% off he’s face in this video!
He was like that tonight! Not as bad but he has some weird tiks I think? Like he kept stretching his mouth out and quickly sucking air in. I thought he was a bit off it but then he said he’d sank two bottles of red

Reactions: 5
He was like that tonight! Not as bad but he has some weird tiks I think? Like he kept stretching his mouth out and quickly sucking air in. I thought he was a bit off it but then he said he’d sank two bottles of red
I feel bad if he does have some ticks but in that video where he’s interviewing Eden he’s slurring a bit so maybe he does enjoy a drink or two? But I’m sorry the height difference made me laugh, he looks like a child compared to her. I remember seeing that interview as well, always thought he gave the look that he favours the men. But if this is his job then maybe that’s why he wants a bit of privacy because he doesn’t want to be known as a tiktokers boyfriend?? Maybe he wants to pave his own way

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is her new boyfriend interviewing her at the meat free event 3 months ago.

Right my ex was a cokehead and alcoholic duck me it was like being around him again I'm sorry but Lloyd is a walking red flag.

Also parents are probably not bothered about him being there 24/7 seeing as Freya was a teen mum, Yaz was a drug addict and Eden has shagged the grandads carer at this point they're probably exhausted trying to have boundaries and rules for their home and Eden keeps saying her mum has issues with alcohol so Carla probably is too drunk to give a tit

Reactions: 15
Um… I had nothing but weird vibes watching that video of the interview they both had. This is apparently the night that Lloyd was asking who she was baring in mind he just met her and interviewed her? He also looks swinging out his face like his jaw is going to fall off soon. Meaning he could’ve done drugs or drunk alcohol before doing that video! We already know he loves a drink, he openly admitted tonight he’s an alcoholic. That height difference though, that is hilarious! They literally don’t look interested in each other at all. Now look at them lol. He sounds well different in that video compared to being videoed with Eden on TikTok and Instagram ???

Lloyd also said today in her getting ready live “I’ve never seen you wear earrings”…. I mean, shows how much attention he pays baring in mind the first time they met 3 months ago she was wearing earrings hahahahahaha

Reactions: 2
Imagine arguing with her and she pulls them facial expressions at you 😂😂 what an ick

Give it a few weeks / months and this will literally be Eden in his ear about everything she won’t be happy or don’t agree with or when girls start sliding into her DM’s about being with her boyfriend in the past 😂
Also why does he look taller then Eden here? Has he got her heels on or… 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
right, does Yaz’s “love your body who grew a person” video piss anyone else off when she literally has no stretch marks and put no baby weight on 😂 I suppose this is abit of a compliment to her, but I have tit loads of stretch marks and upped 2 dress sizes after my second child. It’s easy enough for her to love her body. If you get me? 😂

Like don’t get me wrong I sprung back into shape after my first, I loved it. But my second. I just feel horrible about myself, id rather people with stretch marks and baby weight do videos like that. Not someone who’s still a size 6 with no stretch marks 😭😂 makes me bloody hate my body even more
This annoys me in general. I’ve struggled with my body image my whole life and my weight has gone up and down and I’m now left with stretch marks. You should love them regardless but people always just say ‘love them because they grew a human’ which isn’t the case for everyone. So should men not love their stretch marks? And women who haven’t had children?

It’s weird how she was so worried about her mums reaction to Lloyd being shown. Then she was asking him why her parents were arguing and if it was about Lloyd. He also has had two bottles of wine tonight! Red flags and weirdness
If he is a chef then it’s not uncommon for someone in that industry to drink a lot. Also I wonder whether he’s ever been in to coke as there’s a lot of that in hospitality because of the late nights. I really feel like there might be something about him that she doesn’t want to be tarnished with which is why she was reluctant to show his face.

Last edited:
He said yesterday on her live he didn’t even know what tik tok was? Seems like he did. The vibe in that interview is weird, I know it’s awkward when you first meet someone but you’d think the way they go on like they just clicked and gelled but clearly that wasn’t the case. The height difference makes me laugh, I’m guessing she’s wearing heels although she said yesterday he’s about the same height maybe a tiny bit smaller depending on what shoes they wear - remember when she said she preferred tall men? Now she says if you love someone it doesn’t matter 😂 she changes her mind so much it’s hard to keep up!
She also said he runs his own recruitment business so can work from home so seems like he’s not planning on leaving their house anytime soon 😅

Reactions: 6
Trying to make out she’s living a fairytale where two people meet and instantly fall in love and he's the perfect, amazing man. She does this a lot. Lives in this dream world where she gets carried away and loses touch of reality completely. Which is great for now until reality does actually hit and it all comes crashing down.

Reactions: 9
He said yesterday on her live he didn’t even know what tik tok was? Seems like he did. The vibe in that interview is weird, I know it’s awkward when you first meet someone but you’d think the way they go on like they just clicked and gelled but clearly that wasn’t the case. The height difference makes me laugh, I’m guessing she’s wearing heels although she said yesterday he’s about the same height maybe a tiny bit smaller depending on what shoes they wear - remember when she said she preferred tall men? Now she says if you love someone it doesn’t matter 😂 she changes her mind so much it’s hard to keep up!
She also said he runs his own recruitment business so can work from home so seems like he’s not planning on leaving their house anytime soon 😅
He definitely knows what TikTok is. He used to have an account called lloydaroid, seems its been deleted.

Reactions: 3
He has deleted all social media, apart from Instagram but his made his account so plain with no picture, and on private etc.. why would he delete his Twitter, TikTok and Facebook? Does he have something to hide but slyly blaming Edens followers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.