Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In shock. She’s on live and saying how Cali is scared of the elf. She’s making jokes saying Freya should make the elf put a noose around it’s neck and kill itself. For someone who claims to help people with mental health that’s disgusting to make jokes like that!!!

The kids grandad died and she’s like ‘we’re talking about Danes dead grandad’ but then is talking about him in a way that it is so disrespectful. I’d be so pisssd off if I was him

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has she lost her new nose piercing already? Or is her face so blurred I can't even see the gem

Reactions: 1
Is she getting annoyed/bored with him already,on her live she’s a acting like he’s a annoying friend that won’t leave her alone

Imagine blaming the toilet paper her mum bought for her Uti and not the 12 products she pours in the bath, not Lloyd wiping her arse, not the having a lot of sex & probably not going to the toilet afterwards 😂

imagine Lloyd gave her the clap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine blaming the toilet paper her mum bought for her Uti and not the 12 products she pours in the bath, not Lloyd wiping her arse, not the having a lot of sex & probably not going to the toilet afterwards 😂

imagine Lloyd gave her the clap 😂
Her UTI is deffo down to the fact she’s unhygienic
I just think she thought it would be great to always have her boyfriend there but maybe she’s realised she enjoys her own company. Not to become single but maybe she needs to say to him to hit the road and come back in a week

Reactions: 5
She's just said she'll take Lloyd to wine taste and she'll do it to for him.

She's got a uti but just sprayed her bits with perfume 😂

Last edited:
She's just said she'll take Lloyd to wine taste and she'll do it to for him.

She's got a uti but just sprayed her bits with perfume 😂
I’m not surprised she’s got a UTI she’s always spraying down there with tit

Eden seek help. This isn’t normal to be putting him so high up and making him the whole reason you are happy. Because the seconds he leaves so does the happiness. This is unhealthy af and it’s going to lead to hurt.
Hasn’t Eden said before not to rely on others for your happiness because they don’t always stick around 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Why go on and on about not showing his face to them have him show himself in her live today 🙈
Shes definitely wanting a bit of space from him, which is normal. They’re mostly confined to her room and on top of one another. She probably does want a couple of nights where she can have a bath and chill without him there! She needs to tell him otherwise it 100% won’t work - way too much too soon and they’ll just start to get on each other nerves and the excitement of a new relationship then just fizzles out really quickly. They should be having nice date nights, lunches out, nice walks - this time of year is perfect for that with all the festive stuff going on not having him cook for her family and eating with her mum and dad every night then sitting in her room all evenings. I met my now boyfriend December time and it was such a nice time to meet as we spent our first 2-3 dates doing lovely festive stuff and going for lovely crisp winter walk and drinking hot chocolate. Can’t see why they’re wasting time sitting in Eden’s house the whole time.

Reactions: 10
I started following Eden in lockdown back when she was close with Josh and they all had the rfyl account but I agree with others, she has completely changed or maybe the real her is finally showing There was always a small part of me that felt like something was off with her but after reading this thread and watching her latest live I have no words. Preaches about mental health then jokes about using a noose to hang Calis elf on the shelf, telling everyone how she gets railed all the time and how great Lloyd is then when he said he might stick around till christmas her face was a picture 😂 I can understand wanting to be transparent but seen as she has so many young followers is it really neccessary to tell everyone about your sex life, your vagina and the ins and outs of everything else 🤨

Reactions: 3
She said she used to party a lot and it was a drug that came along with that lifestyle. Iv never assumed heroin iv always thought it was probably cocaine.
I’ve always thought either crack or heroin just because she’s said before there’s a certain type of person associated with it or something. I feel like coke is so widely used these days there isn’t a ‘type’ but she should definitely just be honest and stop the speculation. She could use her platform to actually help people rather than show her long hair

Reactions: 6
Has she lost her new nose piercing already? Or is her face so blurred I can't even see the gem
She took it out because apparently is was SO painful and she said did she even want the piercing or did she just want content so during the night she smacked herself in the face and just ripped the piercing out and threw it on the bed. So she said. She has a nose piercing already, she should’ve known it weren’t painful. Everyone always asks and she said no it don’t hurt, it just makes your eyes water. Another contradictive lie then Eden haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought either crack or heroin just because she’s said before there’s a certain type of person associated with it or something. I feel like coke is so widely used these days there isn’t a ‘type’ but she should definitely just be honest and stop the speculation. She could use her platform to actually help people rather than show her long hair
Her addiction wasn't a recent thing though, she was in her late teens. I'm sure she's said it was 8 years ago. So it's not something that's used wildly these days that's relevant. Crack is just another form of cocaine as well. I have known people who no longer get satisfied off sniffing it to smoke the rock instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do think Lloyd is trying to live in her pocket. Eden and Freya said about getting their nails done. Eden said to Lloyd “I’m gonna get my nails done” and Lloyd said “I’ll come with you.” Ok, why? Why would a boyfriend want to go nail shop with their girlfriend? He will just be bored. Maybe he feels like he will miss out on something. Who knows. Eden has already said Lloyd has been drunk the last two nights to the point he embarrassed her and she had to say to him “please don’t ever do that again”.

I think his here to stay anyway, Eden said that he had said “I’m not going home anytime soon so I’m gonna get on ASOS”.. Eden’s face was a picture, I think she’s slightly anxious to say anything in case he gets offended. I agree with what someone said, they should be having time apart and not spending all day everyday together. They’ve only been on one or two dates and now look at them. They should be out on dates. I think with Eden because she was on her own for 2 years, she thought it would be a beautiful thing, but I think she’s jumped the gun and slightly regretting it now as she’s use to her own company and loved her own company.

I’m guessing she’s started to eat meat again too? Given the fact Lloyd was cooking beef today. If that’s the case, that’s SO disappointing. She done well good being kinds meat free all that time. I know Eden was a heavy smoker as it is, but being with a smoker she’s smoking even more than what she use to. They’re always outside smoking. Her poor lungs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.