Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya was telling Eden not to send him home before Christmas because it would be sad. Like no he doesn't live there 😂

She ate meat the other day as well, she had chicken at nandos.

Reactions: 2
Her addiction wasn't a recent thing though, she was in her late teens. I'm sure she's said it was 8 years ago. So it's not something that's used wildly these days that's relevant. Crack is just another form of cocaine as well. I have known people who no longer get satisfied off sniffing it to smoke the rock instead.
I forget she’s not a woman in her 40s. If she was late teens would she have been able to afford a full blown coke addiction? Maybe it was something like speed

Freya was telling Eden not to send him home before Christmas because it would be sad. Like no he doesn't live there 😂

She ate meat the other day as well, she had chicken at nandos.
Freyas probably enjoying the fact Eden has someone else to moan at and cling to so she gets a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think Lloyd is trying to live in her pocket. Eden and Freya said about getting their nails done. Eden said to Lloyd “I’m gonna get my nails done” and Lloyd said “I’ll come with you.” Ok, why? Why would a boyfriend want to go nail shop with their girlfriend? He will just be bored. Maybe he feels like he will miss out on something. Who knows. Eden has already said Lloyd has been drunk the last two nights to the point he embarrassed her and she had to say to him “please don’t ever do that again”.

I think his here to stay anyway, Eden said that he had said “I’m not going home anytime soon so I’m gonna get on ASOS”.. Eden’s face was a picture, I think she’s slightly anxious to say anything in case he gets offended. I agree with what someone said, they should be having time apart and not spending all day everyday together. They’ve only been on one or two dates and now look at them. They should be out on dates. I think with Eden because she was on her own for 2 years, she thought it would be a beautiful thing, but I think she’s jumped the gun and slightly regretting it now as she’s use to her own company and loved her own company.

I’m guessing she’s started to eat meat again too? Given the fact Lloyd was cooking beef today. If that’s the case, that’s SO disappointing. She done well good being kinds meat free all that time. I know Eden was a heavy smoker as it is, but being with a smoker she’s smoking even more than what she use to. They’re always outside smoking. Her poor lungs.
I agree, I rhink on the live earlier she made a comment in regards to the meat being cooked properly and said she wont be eating it so doesnt matter to her or something along those lines. But who knows 🧐

Probably got a uti because she sprays purfume on her floof! I watched her live earlier on and aside the fact she used 5+ different smells on her body, she also opened her legs and sprayed between them before saying 'spray the fanny'

As for Yas I always assumed it was crack, because she looks like someone you'd find in a crack den. And she is absolutely bleeping revoluting. What fully grown adult feels the need to hold the mic to her back side every time she farts whilst live too 4k people. Absolute mess of it!

Reactions: 3
It’s no wonder she has an UTI when she was openly talking about something she inserted the other day that she brought from boots to “clear” it out. Openly telling us how she’s constantly being railed which would be why too. If she’s still being railed with an UTI, then it ain’t going to just disappear when she’s having it aggravated everyday. She openly told us all how Lloyd is an aggressive fingerer. Even Freya had to tell her to shut up. She uses femfresh, she has a tit diet and drinks red bull like it’s water. She’s a chain smoker. She sprays it with about 7 different perfumes. What does she actually expect?

Reactions: 10
It’s no wonder she has an UTI when she was openly talking about something she inserted the other day that she brought from boots to “clear” it out. Openly telling us how she’s constantly being railed which would be why too. If she’s still being railed with an UTI, then it ain’t going to just disappear when she’s having it aggravated everyday. She openly told us all how Lloyd is an aggressive fingerer. Even Freya had to tell her to shut up. She uses femfresh, she has a tit diet and drinks red bull like it’s water. She’s a chain smoker. She sprays it with about 7 different perfumes. What does she actually expect?
Nah it was definitely the toilet paper 😂

• Haha
Nah it was definitely the toilet paper 😂
She can blame the toilet paper all she wants 😂 the toilet paper if scented might give a bit of irritation but she can talk tit all she wants. It’s because she’s a dirty girl with poor hygiene and she’s so self conscious because she knows she stinks.. hence the excessive spraying of perfume. I don’t know how much more I can cope with her being so open with her followers knowing the age of her audience. I really really wanted to know Lloyd was such an aggressive fingerer. I will sleep happy tonight. Not.

• Haha
I do think Lloyd is trying to live in her pocket. Eden and Freya said about getting their nails done. Eden said to Lloyd “I’m gonna get my nails done” and Lloyd said “I’ll come with you.” Ok, why? Why would a boyfriend want to go nail shop with their girlfriend?

I think his here to stay anyway, Eden said that he had said “I’m not going home anytime soon so I’m gonna get on ASOS”.. Eden’s face was a picture, I think she’s slightly anxious to say anything in case he gets offended.

she’s smoking even more than what she use to. They’re always outside smoking. Her poor lungs.
Jesus Christ.

She said they smoked 60 a day yesterday. Bet they stink.

I’m giving them a year. Both walking red flags but Lloyd will stay for the clout and Eden will stay out of desperation. The way she was “celibate” for two years then thinks she’s found the one in a man who is a foot shorter than her, seems homeless/jobless, is an alcoholic and maybe a ❄ head, 10 years older than her and has basically moved into her parents house in less than a week. There’s a term for these types of men, they’re call bums. Deedee is a hobosexual

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So from the live today, is there already a few cracks in the relationship or?? 😂
She said last night he was nasty to her and he feels awful about it today, her lamb Teddy she sucks her thumb with went missing & she asked him if he done something with it so he can have more attention.

he mentioned that he might go home tomorrow and Eden never said anything & Freya went don't send him home that's so sad. Wonder what will happen with the possibilities of Covid restrictions being mentioned again what he'll do. Go home or move in. He was taking a kit boosters and said someone local to Eden had a drop in centre and she said Freya don't listen to him he's making this up 🤦🏻‍♀️ He went I saw it on google I looked it up and she never said anything. Saw on Yaz story the other day though she was kind a questioning the vaccine now wondering if getting it was the right thing I'm guessing that's why her and Charlotte spoke about it on a live.

Reactions: 1
So from the live today, is there already a few cracks in the relationship or?? 😂
ABSOLUTELY. I think he has a drinking problem. He openly admitted it last night on live too, what was the point of him being on camera in sunglasses? We know what he looks like, he’s eyes aren’t going to make a difference? I didn’t understand that. According to Eden last night he got drunk and done something that was nasty to her and he also embarrassed her to the point she said please don’t ever do that again to me. He apparently feels bad, but I think where Eden has been on her own for 2 years, she’s thinking this is all a good idea when it’s not. They should be out enjoying dates together, not having him basically moving in. It’s really weird how Yasmin is with him too in my opinion.

Edens very quiet today too. Maybe they’ve had an argument 😂

He'll do it again. He was out buying fancy wine with her dad today. He thought they would get to taste some (then drive home)? But they didn't. He was disappointed. Eden said she would go wine tasting with him and he was like don't be daft you don't drink & she said she'll drink for him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Carla & Daddy are gonna end up adopting him as a new son anyways 😂

Personally, I don’t think Eden and addiction mixes well. We know her mums an alcoholic and how that brings trouble to their home with mum arguing with dad. Yasmin with her addiction. Now her boyfriend is an alcoholic basically. It might not bother her now, but it will do. She doesn’t even know what his like drunk, he might be alright now but what’s to say he isn’t aggressive? Like her mother. His already been nasty and embarrassed her once..

I’m sorry but this whole situation is so bizarre 😂 her first date with this guy was 2 weeks ago and she’s basically moved him in and is going on like she’s been with him years. “It’s so nice being in love” duck off 😂😂 they don’t know each other on a level where he should be living in her house it is so so juvenile which is hilarious as she always tries to pretend to be so mature when really she acts like a little girl who will say anything for a bit of shock factor attention.
And whilst I’m here there’s oversharing and then there’s Eden.. her live earlier was grim 🤮 telling hundreds of people she tit herself and was also bleeding this morning because her boyfriend is a “rough fingerer” she is just sooo gross 🤢 her family are just as strange for accepting it.. if I told my mum I was moving a random man into my own house after speaking to them for a month she would be like wtf 😳 never mind her house!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Probably got a uti because she sprays purfume on her floof! I watched her live earlier on and aside the fact she used 5+ different smells on her body, she also opened her legs and sprayed between them before saying 'spray the fanny'

As for Yas I always assumed it was crack, because she looks like someone you'd find in a crack den. And she is absolutely bleeping revoluting. What fully grown adult feels the need to hold the mic to her back side every time she farts whilst live too 4k people. Absolute mess of it!
I’ve never understood why she sprays more than 1 perfume like seriously that is surely gonna make her smell like tit because mixing perfumes never goes well, I mean who can even afford to spray 5 perfumes on their selfs everyday cos I know I can’t and me and my partner both work full time jobs!!! We work our body’s into the bloody ground and you get folk like her and all the other beggars just taking money off everyone while sitting doing f all! Absolutely vile, it’s a shame so many young kids look up to her because she is not a good role model for anyone never mind children, and I can’t even with the boyfriend situation 😂😂😳 her sister tax actually gives me the heave that mole just makes me sick sorry to say but it does!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.