Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It’s been two weeks and his saying “I already love you to bits” does this sound quite possessive? I know people fall in love very fast but two weeks and you already love someone a lot? Also, why did she even feel the need to upload this video? She forgets the age of her audience.. even so, why does her followers want to hear her partner say “we don’t have to have sexy time tonight but I’ll still have a semi?” Things like that shouldn’t be shared. AT ALL. She complains she wants a private life but doesn’t leave ANYTHING private, not even her sex life. She’s too open. It’s disgusting. She openly told us all how he is apparently the best sex ever and how his so hung and makes her “cum” like nobody else before but I’m sure she said the same about Callum and Marvin? Don’t expect to have any private life when you’re so open and tell your followers EVERYTHING. You won’t get the privacy. He is actually going to become sick of her recording everything. Imagine showing a video to your under 18 fans of your boyfriend saying he will have a semi. She doesn’t respect her followers.

His had another bottle of wine tonight too. Two nights in a row, which makes them polar opposites as Eden doesn’t drink? (So she says)
People who brag about their boyfriends being amazing at sex etc normally are in insecure unhappy rubbish relationships and want the world to think everything is amazing

Reactions: 5
Exactly. The bragging and the over the top sharing and complimenting each other to me is them compensating for something and/or they’ve both got attachment issues and are really needy/clingy.

Reactions: 8
Wait to they break up and she spills all like she’s done with the other exes,apparently none of them satisfied her and couldn’t make her cum,some woman can’t cum through penetration and she might just be one of those woman who can’t

Reactions: 6
If he’s drinking a bottle of wine a night, expect her to say she’s been with two alcoholics when they break up 🙄🙄 I just find it vulgar how she talks about sex, I’m not a prude but she’s just disgusting how she words things and if honest I bet she’s so demanding in bed and probably just lies there like a sack of spuds

Reactions: 7
Wait to they break up and she spills all like she’s done with the other exes,apparently none of them satisfied her and couldn’t make her cum,some woman can’t cum through penetration and she might just be one of those woman who can’t
Yet she spent ages telling everyone with sex with Marvin was amazing and she could never be with a white man again because black men are 100x better in bed. She’s fake AF, she’s all over them and they’re the best at everything until she gets bored of them and they annoy her.

I’m not a prude either, but I agree with the way she talks about sex and the things she comes out with are vulgar. Inappropriate. Her followers don’t need to know the ins and outs? She always forgets her following are of a younger age and she’s sitting there talking about sex like that? She’s no role model. Eden is for herself and herself only. I’ve seen the way she’s deleted the video, I wonder why? She obviously didn’t get the reaction that she wanted.. I mean telling someone you love them so much after two weeks is a bit weird but the whole “we don’t have to have sexy time tonight, I’ll still have a semi” is that a guilt trip? As Eden said she’s been having “anxiety” all day but been out shopping and going to everyone’s houses lol.

She posted that couples quiz and it’s soooo funny how he goes ummmm and doesn’t know every time. She feeds him the answer. And then she goes come on you’ve had this in your head. Eden 93 etc etc. So you practised lol. Social media relationships I guess 😬 everything for the camera. Give it a month. Max

I’m not a prude either, but I agree with the way she talks about sex and the things she comes out with are vulgar. Inappropriate. Her followers don’t need to know the ins and outs? She always forgets her following are of a younger age and she’s sitting there talking about sex like that? She’s no role model. Eden is for herself and herself only. I’ve seen the way she’s deleted the video, I wonder why? She obviously didn’t get the reaction that she wanted.. I mean telling someone you love them so much after two weeks is a bit weird but the whole “we don’t have to have sexy time tonight, I’ll still have a semi” is that a guilt trip? As Eden said she’s been having “anxiety” all day but been out shopping and going to everyone’s houses lol.

I was thinking maybe she deleted it because she was covertly recording him and he didn't want it up

right, does Yaz’s “love your body who grew a person” video piss anyone else off when she literally has no stretch marks and put no baby weight on 😂 I suppose this is abit of a compliment to her, but I have tit loads of stretch marks and upped 2 dress sizes after my second child. It’s easy enough for her to love her body. If you get me? 😂

Like don’t get me wrong I sprung back into shape after my first, I loved it. But my second. I just feel horrible about myself, id rather people with stretch marks and baby weight do videos like that. Not someone who’s still a size 6 with no stretch marks 😭😂 makes me bloody hate my body even more

right, does Yaz’s “love your body who grew a person” video piss anyone else off when she literally has no stretch marks and put no baby weight on 😂 I suppose this is abit of a compliment to her, but I have tit loads of stretch marks and upped 2 dress sizes after my second child. It’s easy enough for her to love her body. If you get me? 😂

Like don’t get me wrong I sprung back into shape after my first, I loved it. But my second. I just feel horrible about myself, id rather people with stretch marks and baby weight do videos like that. Not someone who’s still a size 6 with no stretch marks 😭😂 makes me bloody hate my body even more
I agree with this 100% after 3 kids and spd my body has completely changed shape each child I've had I've gone up another size. Hundreds of stretch marks on my stomach boobs and legs and serious mama pouch. Videos like hers make me feel even more insecure than I already do as feel I should look that way and can't change it

I think when Yaz goes on about her body and loving her mum body is a lot easier for someone who's just got a outie belly button and a little bit of loose skin to love it than the mums who are covering in stretch marks with a belly shelf of loose skin left. Not that her journey is any less valid but it's kinda like look at me, look how good my body looks.

Reactions: 9
Eden on live openly admitting she’s cheated on her exes before because she was ‘naughty’ in her younger years 🙈 I’m sure she’s said she’s never cheated before? I never know what the hell to believe with this girl!

So this is the first time I’ve seen them on live together. Find it weird how she keeps quizzing him, asking him questions like she’s trying to catch him out all the time?

I’ve seen about 5 minutes of her live and he seems actually so chill. He said he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight and I think Eden should respect that, he might enjoy what she does for her but not everyone wants to be plastered online
It’s just pathetic how she says she doesn’t want to show him because she doesn’t want people messaging her to say he’s slept with someone else or whatever. So she’s doing it for her benefit and not his 🤨🙄

Reactions: 1
I was just watching some of the live and she’s had to turn her comments off because people are plastering his name and stuff.. I don’t like Eden and I don’t agree with half the stuff she does, but I think it’s so unfair for people to do that. They’ve asked for him to stay private for a bit but people want to play like some kind of investigator, it’s embarrassing 🙈

I kind of get what she means, people will message her and him all sorts of stuff once they know who he is because people can be bat tit crazy and love to try cause trouble (which is so sad) and she think that’ll ruin things for them but eventually people will find out one way or another. If they love and trust one another surely they can both delete, block and ignore any negativity?

She’s also really bossy 😂 ‘give me your phone’ ‘get your wallet’ poor guy!

Reactions: 3

I’m with you on that I’m just hoping one day my body will spring back I mean it’s 25 years since my first and it didn’t spring back then the stretch marks just got thicker and deeper with each kid after but I live in hope and in the meantime if Google need any spare maps I’ve at least three countries just on my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Judging by that live, I feel like Lloyd will come to terms with asking Eden to choose between him and her followers. He was getting so agitated in that live today and I don’t blame him. People in the comments saying about his Twitter and Instagram, he said anyone who tries to add him on Instagram will be getting blocked. Someone mentioned his Twitter and he said “look what your followers are doing, I’m having to delete everything”.. but I agree with what Eden said too, he got with her knowing her lifestyle.. so she can’t feel too sorry for him because he knew what he was getting involved with.

Judging by that live, I feel like Lloyd will come to terms with asking Eden to choose between him and her followers. He was getting so agitated in that live today and I don’t blame him. People in the comments saying about his Twitter and Instagram, he said anyone who tries to add him on Instagram will be getting blocked. Someone mentioned his Twitter and he said “look what your followers are doing, I’m having to delete everything”.. but I agree with what Eden said too, he got with her knowing her lifestyle.. so she can’t feel too sorry for him because he knew what he was getting involved with.
Hopefully she's not stupid enough to choose a man over a platform that's her career. He obviously knew who she was before hand and what she done maybe she'll see now how blowing smoke up her followers arses how unhinged they have became.

It's hard because I kinda see both sides here onv she should not give up her job and he should not expect her to either. I also get that how he knew what her lifestyle is etc he probably didn't expect it to be this bad. It's like someone else said being private can be done though so eden has brought all of this on herself

Didn’t she say she was t having sex but doing other bits? And now she saying she didn’t even kiss anyone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.