Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she was t having sex but doing other bits? And now she saying she didn’t even kiss anyone?
Yup posted on her story that celibacy to her meant engaging in everything else apart from penetration. She can't keep up with her lies. Typical Eden

Reactions: 1

“I’m Eden and I’m here to tackle loneliness with doing eating videos by making you feel even more lonely”… does she honestly think people are still going to duet her videos? People who did the videos are lonely, they’re not going to want to sit down to dinner having to watch Eden and her boyfriend constantly talking to each other and always having to touch each other.

Reactions: 5
He has basically moved in, his in a different pair of trainers everyday. He has clearly brought a suitcase with him. Eden doesn’t make sense, the last time someone asked how long they’ve known each other, she said since the meat premiere thing when she decided not to eat meat anymore.. and now she’s saying they met 9 months ago? So what one is it? She says so many lies she don’t know when she’s telling the truth anymore 😂 she keeps saying “it might be moving fast”.. so she obviously knows herself they’re moving extremely fast with each other otherwise she wouldn’t keep mentioning it.

Iv saw her order that pasta before 😂😂. She knows she likes it. She's ate it as a takeaway or in a restaurant for EWE. Her parents must like having someone round the house who doesn't something though. Eden sits in her room all day

Love that her dad just came in and fucked a whole load of Parmesan over it all 😂😂

So strange that her parents are ok with a random man (that even her daughter barely knows) pretty much moving in and cooking for them all the time. It’s nice to have an open door where anyone can come round and stuff but I’d want to know someone a little better before they invaded my house and privacy like that 😅

Yaz spamming him with cringe texts as well like she wants to be involved in their relationship as well 😂 Jesus Christ yaz back off, poor bloke!!

Reactions: 8
So strange that her parents are ok with a random man (that even her daughter barely knows) pretty much moving in and cooking for them all the time. It’s nice to have an open door where anyone can come round and stuff but I’d want to know someone a little better before they invaded my house and privacy like that 😅

Yaz spamming him with cringe texts as well like she wants to be involved in their relationship as well 😂 Jesus Christ yaz back off, poor bloke!!
I agree with you. I wouldn’t say my parents are strict but I would rather they met someone a few times first instead of jumping the gun and letting a random boy that I hardly even know to stay around, Eden doesn’t even know him that well, let alone her parents. He could be anyone. She don’t know his past but then again, I respect my parents a lot. I wouldn’t just have anybody stay around. I would need to know they can be trusted etc. We’ve already discovered the parents don’t really care given Freya and Yasmin’s last..

Here we go with Yasmin being the huge clout chaser possible that she is, doing anything she can to gain some likes and views as she knows that will work whenever she mentions her sister 😂 so embarrassing. Get your own likes and views and stop being a beggy desperate clout chaser. Yasmin is such a beg

Yasmin would literally be a nobody if she wasn’t Edens sister, given her content it’s boring as duck😂 she’s only where she is today because of her sister, that’s it

• Haha

“I’m Eden and I’m here to tackle loneliness with doing eating videos by making you feel even more lonely”… does she honestly think people are still going to duet her videos? People who did the videos are lonely, they’re not going to want to sit down to dinner having to watch Eden and her boyfriend constantly talking to each other and always having to touch each other.
Cringed out to the max 😬 same trainers he had on the first date I swear, must be rollling in it. Like someone else said, at his age to just have no prior commitments to be able to up and leave like that… sus

Naa wtf is this 🤢🤢 get a grip man
are we 12 😭😭😂😂😂 can’t take much more of these two

Reactions: 2
Yasmin struggles with her content so it seems, she struggles to even get 10k likes. It’s always under. Nobody cares for her tit “transition” videos. She knows what her followers want because she knows when she uploads content regarding Eden, that’s what will get the likes and views. When she uploads the same boring videos everyday like she does of her with no make up on to then having make up, it don’t get likes. I mean, the girl thinks having long hair is a personality trait and makes out she’s the only one to ever have a child and be with someone older but also smaller. The poor girl needs a hobby and stop begging off her sisters fame.

Eden saying “someone has tried doing a face reveal of my boyfriend but that picture don’t look like him at all so you don’t know what he looks like”… I mean, it’s the exact same person so how does it not look like him? 😂 he probably just changed his hair, but okay Eden hun..

“iT dOeSnT lOoK LiKe HiM” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She's just one massive red flag at the moment. Every single post is about him. Her entire identity has gone in less than a week of revealing that she's got a boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone just watch her live? Got major weird vibes Eden looked so out of it and the way it ended “well… I’ve just ruined everything” after she showed his face??

Reactions: 4
Baffled as to how her parents are ok with him being there constantly when they barely know one another. She speaks disgustingly even around her parents and I’m no prude but she is so disrespectful. She was only telling us all how amazing it was to be celibate the other day and now she’s riding this bloke. She confuses me, always contradicting herself, so full of herself, of course he’s the most amazing thing ever but guarantee in a month or two there’ll be a TikTok of her sobbing saying it didn’t work. I mean she was shagging her grandads carer! The girl is beyond desperate. And if she can’t bare people having opinions on her life then stop airing it every hour of every day. 🥱

Reactions: 7
Watching her live just on instagram. She is VERY insecure. I didn’t notice as much until tonight, if anything her insecurities are going to push him away. He has openly admitted he is an alcoholic. He came on camera, her mother texted her saying “get him off” so he went and explained how someone has uploaded a video, but Eden told him to come on? Then she’s basically nearly crying saying she don’t want to know who his shagged and what if someone messaged saying how he loved her so much more blah blah blah.. then at the end of the live she was like “I’ve ruined everything” with the saddest face. Eden is red flags. Massively. She is so insecure. She needs to calm it down or she will push him away. He shouldn’t always have to reassure her every single hour of the day. That isn’t fair on him.

She don’t want to know about his past and want anyone messaging her etc, but she hasn’t stopped to think about her followers messaging him and about her past too? She keeps saying they’ve known each other 9 months, how? She said she met him at the meat free premier thing, it ain’t been 9 months since she stopped meat. They’ve been together a week and they’re already like this? They’ll be bored of each other in a few months. Anyone else find it really weird how Yasmin is messaging her boyfriend too? Saying she loves him so much? Eden was only telling the story the other day about Eden getting off the train with her ex coming back from Yasmin’s because her ex boyfriend said Yasmin was fit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Literally the weirdest behaviour I’ve seen someone behave in a relationship (especially at the start of one) everything seems so off!

GOTCHA!!!! I retract my comment about him being fit. He looks like someone’s nan 👵 he also said Eden was the best looking woman he’s ever been with. I’m so sorry to hear that Lloyd, hopefully the next one will be better x
Also joined halfway through I, what was he on about an interview?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s weird how she was so worried about her mums reaction to Lloyd being shown. Then she was asking him why her parents were arguing and if it was about Lloyd. He also has had two bottles of wine tonight! Red flags and weirdness

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.