Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was something with Acer I can't remember the full story but I can remember her saying she was the one up through the night with him etc. I do think eden has very much been a second mother to them at times. As much as the dad seems ok it's a bit odd he didn't step up and help in those early days when Freya struggled.
I hope she doesn’t record the parents either

Reactions: 1
It might be a good gesture what she’s doing, but something isn’t adding up. She doesn’t do anything nice throughout the year? But now she’s in a relationship, she wants to do something nice. It doesn’t add up. If she records it, then we will know it’s for the clout, likes, views etc … let the waiting game begin 😂

Reactions: 4
Don't mind if she records going shopping for the presents, picking them out, driving around but when you put the camera in peoples faces, people who are struggling thats when I think it's too far.

The amount of people that struggle at Christmas trying their best to be noticed by Eden and won’t get chosen will have their hearts broken. Instead of spending £500 on each family, why doesn’t she spend less and be able to give more families some presents? That’s 2k on 4 families but if she did £100, she could choose a lot more people..

The amount of people that struggle at Christmas trying their best to be noticed by Eden and won’t get chosen will have their hearts broken. Instead of spending £500 on each family, why doesn’t she spend less and be able to give more families some presents? That’s 2k on 4 families but if she did £100, she could choose a lot more people..
I thought she meant her budget was £250 all together not £250 for 4 families.

So £50 each? Then her management said about doubling it.. oh I’m not sure now but still, it’s a nice thing to do if she’s doing it for the right reasons!
She didn't say how much she was spending on each person who asked she just asked people to messaged her their details and what the kids like or wanted. Management said they would match what she was planning on spending and she said they were planning on spending £250

So I’ve just thought… what happens if a fan sees her and new man Lloyd out and about is he going to run and hide or disguise his appearance then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just thought… what happens if a fan sees her and new man Lloyd out and about is he going to run and hide or disguise his appearance then? 😂
She’s already said that it doesn’t bother her 😂 id that’s the case, show him.. it’s not Eden, it’s him.. he don’t want to be shown, but why? I think I’d be a bit weirded if my boyfriend said he didn’t want to be on camera but was more than happy being on the camera with his back turned to it

Just me that doesn't find it that weird that he doesn't want to be or isn't fully in her tiktoks? Especially when there's people from here messaging him. I thought her followers would be weird enough to message him not someone off here.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree with you, I don’t blame him at all - I’m a private person, I don’t even upload anything online anymore about myself or my personal life so I get the wanting a private life but I think it’s unfair if it’s that the case that she uploaded a video of him on tik tok on date one knowing his page was open and he’d uploaded the same one? It took people less than half an hour to find him. And then for her to keep recording him when he’s either not aware or so you can just see parts of him. AJ kept his girlfriend completely private for about nine months, nobody knew she existed at all within that time because he never mentioned it or had her in videos, not even talking or in the background so it can be done!

Yeah I agree with you, I don’t blame him at all - I’m a private person, I don’t even upload anything online anymore about myself or my personal life so I get the wanting a private life but I think it’s unfair if it’s that the case that she uploaded a video of him on tik tok on date one knowing his page was open and he’d uploaded the same one? It took people less than half an hour to find him. And then for her to keep recording him when he’s either not aware or so you can just see parts of him. AJ kept his girlfriend completely private for about nine months, nobody knew she existed at all within that time because he never mentioned it or had her in videos, not even talking or in the background so it can be done!
I just think sometimes people on here get really weird and take it too far. I'm guessing she didn't expect Cheryl who she's just had some mild tiktok beef with to message him wether it was 3 times like Cheryl said or enough to make Lloyd want to block her like Eden said. It's weird yeah go to his page if you wanna be nosey but I don't think people need to be messaging him. I saw cheryls posted a video implying people are saying she's flirting with him or Eden said that but it wasn't said at all. It was just said that she messaged him so many times he had to block her and it was weird which it is 😂. If this relationship lasts I can see her having him on camera anyways and going down the couples challenge, prank route etc. Maybe it was a bit daunting for him to get messages from people? I don't know but I'll be curious to see how long she keeps it up does

Totally agree. It’s different when we keep it on this thread. But to actively go and message someone several times… just a bit weird.

Why is every single video she now posts she’s just talking to him or getting him involved ? It’s so cringe!
he clearly doesn’t want to be a part of tiktok which is fine but she can’t do anything without getting him involved.
I give it to March before something happens as this is moving far to quick! Just my opinion but it’s so odd how quickly things have minced, you don’t know someone after 3/4 weeks!

Reactions: 2
They've probably thought that if she's been strange enough to message him so may thousands of others from tik tok. I am not at all surprised because I thought people on tik tok would if been the strange ones messaging but it happened before people on there had even begun to find out who he was and we all know eden reads her threads so she will of said to get it changed to private etc

Reactions: 1

Whats everyone’s opinions?
My opinion is she's a bleep
Mask down again what a shocker forgot she was above everyone else
Trying to make herself look like she's charitable and is a good person when she hasn't given a duck before and honestly this doesn't just go for her but everyone if you have to film your good deed it's not really a good deed it's you trying to make yourself look good I have more respect for people who do good deeds without having to film it and tell everyone about it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m new to tattle and just couldn’t wait to read a thread about Eden. I remember a few months ago watching a video of the trend at the time “tell me a tiktoker you cannot stand” and this person mentioned her.

I was reading the comments and came across a comment about Eden and had mentioned whilst she was at school she bullied this woman’s niece so badly that she tried to take her own life.

There were many many comments about it and she did go into detail etc and it was very convincing. Now reading all this stuff about her recently I can 100% see this being fact.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

It’s been two weeks and his saying “I already love you to bits” does this sound quite possessive? I know people fall in love very fast but two weeks and you already love someone a lot? Also, why did she even feel the need to upload this video? She forgets the age of her audience.. even so, why does her followers want to hear her partner say “we don’t have to have sexy time tonight but I’ll still have a semi?” Things like that shouldn’t be shared. AT ALL. She complains she wants a private life but doesn’t leave ANYTHING private, not even her sex life. She’s too open. It’s disgusting. She openly told us all how he is apparently the best sex ever and how his so hung and makes her “cum” like nobody else before but I’m sure she said the same about Callum and Marvin? Don’t expect to have any private life when you’re so open and tell your followers EVERYTHING. You won’t get the privacy. He is actually going to become sick of her recording everything. Imagine showing a video to your under 18 fans of your boyfriend saying he will have a semi. She doesn’t respect her followers.

His had another bottle of wine tonight too. Two nights in a row, which makes them polar opposites as Eden doesn’t drink? (So she says)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.