Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm, where is her mask? She’s in a supermarket with no mask on baring in mind it’s the rules again to wear one, there’s not even a mask sitting under her chin where she would’ve pulled it down to talk. Or does she not care about her dad being so vulnerable anymore?
The cheek of Eden in her day in the life talking about Cali saying how well she did in the nativity saying to Freya “WE raised her so well didn’t we Freya?” WE ?? Here she goes trying to get praise for being an auntie AGAIN😂

Me personally, I feel like Lloyd or Sonny whatever he is called will become irritated eventually with Eden constantly doing TikTok? Documenting their whole life together, constantly having a phone in her hand recording him telling her followers what they’re doing etc? She’s made it a point he is a private person, hence why his removed his Instagram picture, changed his bio and username like he don’t want to be found because his a private person .. and he don’t want to be on camera like his wanted for a crime or something. I just think he will become annoyed. Before he went private and I had a browse, he hardly uploaded anything anyway. Just the usual bits and bobs. I think they’re polar opposites when it comes to social media and people knowing their business. Eden is all for him being on camera and all of her followers knowing the ins and outs but he isn’t. I think that’ll cause disagreements for them in a while. Eden might be okay with it now but I think she will get to the point where she thinks his hiding something? She’s already given off the vibe she’s insecure with major trust issues when she’s said about him probably cheating on her twice already in this short space of time.. if she constantly thinks like that and has to smother him, she will loose him. He does seem the type to of slept around instead of having girlfriends, it makes me wonder if he’s even had girlfriends in the past because being like he is with Eden in two weeks or a month whatever screams a lot.

I always thought Eden was a very reserved person who didn’t just sleep with someone so quickly and easily, how mistaken was I.. she needs to chill out on being so open now too, I didn’t want to know how his the best Edens been with because he made her cum a lot better than ex’s? I’m sure as hell positive under 18s don’t want to know that either. Imagine sitting down to eat with Eden and she asks her boyfriend if his got a semi? Whilst eating? Disgusting. She needs to tone it down and remember the age of her audience. Whilst she still has an a audience. I think in a far weeks she will start to loose followers if it’s all about the boyfriend and her now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm finding it strange and man of his age is so immature to be googling how to fall in love etc and saying he missed her when only went for a shower. I understand everyone is different but it's very young behaviour. If eden knows she's rushed things with others why in the 2 years on her own did she not think to do things differently next time. If he's spending Christmas at edens I can see that stretching to new year without being apart for any of that. As for saying he was the best she's probably said that every time she's had a new boyfriend because she used to say that about Marvin.
The only truth eden has probably ever told was when she said if she didn't do tik tok she'd be in prison for stalking

Reactions: 8
It’s strange because Eden makes out she gets the “ick” from all these little things, yet when her 2 week fella is texting her he misses her after being in the next room for 3 seconds, doesn’t give her the ick? I’d cringe to duck 😂 but then again I’m more of a whitty banter kind of relationship person then cringe lmao

My biggest ick would be, you find a nice partner, then you realise they go live on Tiktok or do Tiktok videos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s like a early 2000s teenage movie where she meets a boy and they fall in love the next day

Reactions: 5
Awwwwwww my thread title that’s guys. Gonna go drink 9 red bulls, smoke 100 fags, and piss out the window to celebrate 💚💚💚 I wrote a whole recap also but it’s too late 😩

Okay trolls I’m going to say something a bit problematic …. Does anyone else think Sonny/Lloyd/BucketHat/CradleSnatcher is kinda… fit?

DeeDee is high key punching. I would

I’ll see myself out 😩😂👋🚪
i said the same when we first found his insta 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 he is a very handsome guy. I can see the attraction x

• Sick
Reactions: 2
When my boys school had 19 kids test positive I took them out early because it's so close to Xmas for them to be poorly plus if I catch it I will be put it hospital. The school now have over 50 kids tested positive! It's rife with kids right now so with their dad being such high risk why does Eden need to accompany Freya to take Cali for a PCR test. We all need to be vigilant because people are dropping like flies here in the UK AGAIN 🥺🙈

Reactions: 4
If she tests positive, she won’t be allowed round Eden’s for Christmas, Cali will still be isolating won’t she? So I doubt they’ll post if she’s negative or positive and I bet even if she’s positive. They’ll probably still go round for Christmas too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she tests positive, she won’t be allowed round Eden’s for Christmas, Cali will still be isolating won’t she? So I doubt they’ll post if she’s negative or positive and I bet even if she’s positive. They’ll probably still go round for Christmas too 😂
If that happens would be hypocritical as she was complaining about masks etc because her dad is high risk and he could get really sick or was that another exaggeration

Did anyone find the visit to the nativity thing weird, it was some off the cuff comment but basically said we brought them up so well we are so lucky almost like a mum and mum situation not a I’m proud of my sister for raising her kids well, I mean I was a massive influence in my oldest nieces upbringing I basically had her 12 hours a day while my sister and brother in law worked but I wouldn’t dream of saying I raised her well it’s not my place I’m just the annoying auntie .. I’m probably wrong

Reactions: 6
Eden loves to go on about how she raised Acer and Cali too because she helped out. Eden makes out like the dad did a runner and left Freya to be a single parent when that isn’t the case at all. Their dad actually seems like a lovely caring dad but we know Eden loves to take the credit for everything. Now she’s pulling her hand out of her pocket and giving back? She didn’t do this last year, so why now? To make herself look like she’s such a caring and giving person in front of her boyfriend. Edens never done a giveaway in the whole 2 year she’s been known but she’s giving away toys now? Lol ok

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple as soppy and cringy as these two, literally two weeks in. Okay they spoke for two weeks before going on a date, but they’ve literally been together not even two weeks? They’re already throwing the L bomb out, his practically moved in and look how soppy they’re being? I feel like Eden is going to get her heart broken. You don’t rush into relationships like that. Eden herself has even stated before she shouldn’t of rushed her previous relationships.

She’s also been stuck at 2.8 million for ages now. Maybe she stupidly thinks uploading lovey soppy content will gain more followers ?? 😂😂
Is it just me or does everyone else find it incredibly weird that a 33 year old man (I’m sure someone said he was 33?) has basically moved into his girlfriends mum and dads house ?!!
surely he has his own place and they’d rather be there? Rather than kicking about the family’s home?

Reactions: 16
Have you seen her insta story about delivering toys to single parents
She posted it on TikTok too. Saying her, Lloyd and Freya want to “give back” and she’s only going to do it to 4 lucky winners. I feel like it’s a clout things because lots of “influencers” are doing this. They’re giving gifts sending money etc etc I feel like it’s quite beggy. Yes some people genuinely may be struggling and need it but most are just taking advantage because these influencers have money.

Reactions: 2
She posted it on TikTok too. Saying her, Lloyd and Freya want to “give back” and she’s only going to do it to 4 lucky winners. I feel like it’s a clout things because lots of “influencers” are doing this. They’re giving gifts sending money etc etc I feel like it’s quite beggy. Yes some people genuinely may be struggling and need it but most are just taking advantage because these influencers have money.
I saw as well her management replied to her insta story saying they would double what there putting towards

I saw as well her management replied to her insta story saying they would double what there putting towards
unbelievable she didn’t do this last year so why now. To follow other influencers? To look good in front of her boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
I think the story worth Cali & Acer is that Freya had terrible postnatal depression when Acer was born that Eden took time off school and helped her with the kids. I'm sure she even claimed to missed her Exams because Freya couldn't cope. So she feels a strong bond with the kids.

I think delivering toys to people who are struggling is a nice thing. As long as she's not got her camera in everyone's faces then id choose to believe it came from a good place.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.