Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw someone call Eden and her boyfriend out for moving the car whilst drinking wine and the comment was removed?? Why remove it if you’re innocent Eden? Or why would her mods remove it? Obviously they know he shouldn’t be driving a machine under the influence, especially in a house where kids live!!

Reactions: 5
You can tell he’s not a nice person and if won’t last . Her face looks panicked at times when he speaks! Also the way he tells her to get off live it’s like he belittles her ‘say bye to your little mates’ I dunno I just get bad vibes from them together

Reactions: 9
Just saw someone call Eden and her boyfriend out for moving the car whilst drinking wine and the comment was removed?? Why remove it if you’re innocent Eden? Or why would her mods remove it? Obviously they know he shouldn’t be driving a machine under the influence, especially in a house where kids live!!
He did, he's drank a full bottle of wine cooking dinner & her dad asked him to move the car along the drive and he did. The kids don't live there though, Freya has her own place.

Some sneaky reflection shots, people were telling her and she just doesn’t care if his face isn’t it

also kept telling everyone he has a big dick and is hung like a “Shetland”
Saw his insta before he went private 😅

Reactions: 1
Also.. he asked her not to tell the viewers what he googled after they met. The second he left she told them. 🙃

The little saddo of her boyfriend googled about how quickly to fall in love with someone and why do I want to squeeze the girl I love to death HAHAHAHA

I’m getting so much negative vibes too. Eden don’t care about him being on camera.. But he cares, a lot? He don’t want to be on camera at all and he really doesn’t want to be found. His changed his name on Instagram and his bio. That seems so dodgy to me

Attachments

Reactions: 3
That live was the cringiest thing ever. She is loving every second of her minions wanting to know who he is. The accidental reflections in the oven… ugh. I don’t get good vibes off of them at all either

Reactions: 4
It's bizarre as duck to me that people from here were messaging I'm on Instagram 😂

there was me thinking he had her fans messaging him to worry about because they are deluded but people from here 😂😂

• Wow
Who’s been messaging him? What the hell 😂
Eden said on a live that Cheryl who's on here was messaging her boyfriend so much he had to block her. Not sure who I believe cause Eden's a big lair but Cheryl did message Calum bests restaurant to find out if he actually had sex with Eden so you never know. Cheryl said she messaged him three times. It's on the first page 😂

Eden said on a live that Cheryl who's on here was messaging her boyfriend so much he had to block her. Not sure who I believe cause Eden's a big lair but Cheryl did message Calum bests restaurant to find out if he actually had sex with Eden so you never know. Cheryl said she messaged him three times. It's on the first page 😂
What reason would Cheryl have to message her boyfriend? Does she know him or knew him beforehand? If not, that’s kinda weird I won’t lie. I know we all have our opinions but to message her boyfriend because you’ve got a problem with Eden trying to get him to see what she’s like… that’s kinda obsessive strange behaviour but who knows 😂

Reactions: 3
What reason would Cheryl have to message her boyfriend? Does she know him or knew him beforehand? If not, that’s kinda weird I won’t lie. I know we all have our opinions but to message her boyfriend because you’ve got a problem with Eden trying to get him to see what she’s like… that’s kinda obsessive strange behaviour but who knows 😂
No idea but she's commented here on the first page saying she replied to his story three times.

Some sneaky reflection shots, people were telling her and she just doesn’t care if his face isn’t it

also kept telling everyone he has a big dick and is hung like a “Shetland”
Pure cringing at all her little arse lickers saying "oven Eden, OVEN!" 😅

• Haha
I love how they’re all like “oven!!” He’s just her boyfriend, not some person in hiding. Their relationship just reminds me of my first one when I was 17 and he was always over and I thought he was great and I made my family spend lots of time with him and then when we broke up they were all “yeah he was a bit of a twit”, I see it going that way hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.