Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve both got something in common at least, they’re both disgusting eaters. Eden has stated in the comments “you know his a keeper when his a loud eater and it don’t bother you” .. no Eden that’s just because you’re desperate to be loved and wanted. Sonny/Lloyd is literally in the background scraping the bowl like his never been fed before.

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh that she’s said she’s a strong, independent woman for ages who doesn’t need a man and now she has a man she’s literally dropping everything and everyone for him, can’t seem to spend a minute without him and pretty much moved him in 🙈

Reactions: 3
She’s disgusting, even in her eat with me video tonight she “accidentally” touched him and was like “omg have you got a semi?” Because I’m sure people under the age of 18 doing the dual eat with me videos would love to know.

Reactions: 6
Love that her emetophobia doesn’t stop her from pretending to retch everytime he says something cringe… queen xxx

Reactions: 9
Is he always going to be in the videos now? In the background with his god awful laugh. Everybody saying how Eden is now glowing like she’s pregnant. No, she’s just forcing and rushing a relationship. They’re moving too fast and when it fails, which it will do.. it’ll all be her followers fault for putting pressure on them both 😂😂😂😂😂

She said her therapist told her she needs to find a boyfriend. duck off did they. She is so co-dependant it's unreal

Reactions: 4
The fact his cancelled his Christmas plans to spend Christmas with Eden and her family too.. his already in the family group chat by the looks of it too.. but the fact his been with her for a few weeks and his cancelled on his friends shows the type of person he is but like I’ve said, it’s all good and lovey for the first few months in the honeymoon period, but give it a few months and the cracks will show.. I think it’s a little red flag he has NO family at all.. if he has his own place in London, how long until he moves Eden in.. he already sounds worried he will miss out Christmas not knowing what she’s doing 😂 possessive

Reactions: 6
So apparently her "therapist" told her she needs a man. She's needs to reevaluate her life! Getting on like that after knowing someone 4 weeks 😖 and don't get me started on the sheer cringe of him turning his back to the camera and trying to hide his face in every video! Just don't be in them then, stop begging it! Probably looks like the back end of a bus anyways.

Reactions: 7
Everyone will be sick and tired of hearing them both and seeing them both soon, she will start loosing followers when she’s gone from getting the followers for doing the tiktoks she did and now it’s completely changed.. the whole content has changed.. her followers will start to think they’ve lost her (baring in mind how young they are)..

Reactions: 2
He said Lee brought him a fancy bottle of wine up the other day as well. To be fair her family seem to have quite an open door policy. Having exchange students in and out, cali and acers dad seems to just come in and out, having Eden's exs involved in family things like christenings and wedding photos, one of them stayed there when he was homeless and they'd split up.

Eden didn't actually strike me as the type of woman to drop everything and everyone for a man. It's creepy her behaviour around him. I can imagine her now being the girl that has to bring her boyfriend along to everything.. girls night and she would probably bring him along to that 😆

Reactions: 9
100% she’ll be attached to him 24/7 now. I’m also a bit shocked she’s like this as I thought she’d be the opposite and still try do what she wants not spend all her time with him but she’s obviously quite clingy really.
I just don’t know why they’d want to live in each others pockets so early on. I love my boyfriend to death but even at the start I couldn’t of spend every second with him 😂 We both go to work so we could never of spent every second together anyway but I couldn’t of had him sat there watching me do make up or following me round the house constantly. He’ll end up getting on her nerves on some point, she seems to get bored and then irritated/fed up with people quite quickly.

Also him creeping round in her videos is annoying me. Either show him or keep him private completely and out of videos etc. Don’t show off about having a boyfriend, show his legs and back and keep teasing us with bits of him 😅 but then get pissy people want to ask questions or see him. She’ll be on a rant constantly about people asking or trying to track him down, like someone’s already said it’s not hard to find him and if she just acted normal and had him in videos normally nobody would need to track him down.

Reactions: 1
People were wondering what type of job he does, it’s nothing special. He is the Head of Design & Research Recruitment..

I didn’t see Eden to be the type to be clingy either. I thought she was a independent women who done what she wanted when she wanted. Now she’s spending all day everyday with him and that’s how arguments start, when you’re spending so much time with someone especially so early on too. You should be seeing them a few times a week and that way you’ll be excited to see them. They’ll be bored soon of each other with nothing to talk about. Eden would always be out everyday and now she’s been out since last weekend lol. She was only upstairs doing her make up and he was downstairs and she said she missed him? Too clingy for me, but he screams so many red flags to me. Another thing with Eden too, before she got a boyfriend she would always talk about red flags and icks but in todays live she said “we think about red flags and the icks because of social media” 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
How’s he been getting into these events that Eden goes to? He was at that AJ from love islands birthday party and something else before that as well can’t remember exactly what but maybe a red carpet thing?

Haven’t they dated for like 2 weeks? Crazy how she is acting like they are relationship goals!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.