Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year to you all. I’ve been off this for a while but back to catch up.
everyone go quickly watch her new day in the life. Her nails switch between green and black 🤔 but it’s presented as though it’s happening chronologically. So she’s filmed it over two days and then posted it as if it’s one day?
I noticed this too but think maybe she has one hand green and other painted black?

Reactions: 3
Eden is so predictable it’s actually scary now 😂 I don’t see anything wrong with wearing matching now and again with your partner, I find it cute but when it’s every day and wearing the same outfits and colours so they’re looking like they’re something special and from the mafia… that’s when it becomes cringy and embarrassing.

Edens drinking AGAIN. For someone who “doesn’t drink and never has”… she’s doing her best making up for it now isn’t she? Did she automatically become cured when she got into a relationship?
I’m not out for the way anyone looks but omg. Eden 😂😂 she choose a 33 year old with no family or friends(prob for a reason) and he looks hanging 🤡. Please don’t say he is hot again after posting this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I still think it’s weird Yaz who spends all her time crying about living miles away from her family has spent Christmas, the days in between and New Year away from her family. Last year she pretty much broke the covid rules and made up some excuse about because she had a baby under one it was ok to go there because she was that desperate. Eden basically said they were expecting her and she changed her mind. Yaz said it’s so they can spend the time just them as a family which is fair enough but normally she jumps at the chance to go? Is she not keen on Lloyd? Is Lee not keen on Lloyd? Does she just want Eden all to herself and now Lloyds in the way? Very strange!

Reactions: 9
I still think it’s weird Yaz who spends all her time crying about living miles away from her family has spent Christmas, the days in between and New Year away from her family. Last year she pretty much broke the covid rules and made up some excuse about because she had a baby under one it was ok to go there because she was that desperate. Eden basically said they were expecting her and she changed her mind. Yaz said it’s so they can spend the time just them as a family which is fair enough but normally she jumps at the chance to go? Is she not keen on Lloyd? Is Lee not keen on Lloyd? Does she just want Eden all to herself and now Lloyds in the way? Very strange!
100% I think it's Lee! I think he's said he's not going and she's not taking his son away from him on New Years. I think truly shes miserable. The daily 'I love my life' 'I'm so happy and blessed' she's trying to kid herself if anything.

Reactions: 14
Happy new year to you all. I’ve been off this for a while but back to catch up.
everyone go quickly watch her new day in the life. Her nails switch between green and black 🤔 but it’s presented as though it’s happening chronologically. So she’s filmed it over two days and then posted it as if it’s one day?
She has one hand of black nails & the other hand is green.

Reactions: 1
Happy new year tattlers!! Anyone noticed how a video of her calling Lloyd the love of her life has had the comments turned off?? Anyone know what happened there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freya is so pretty. I honestly think she's the most decent of the family and doesn't the best thing avoiding social media.

In the countdown video she almost looks uncomfortable like she's thinking why do we have to record everything.

Reactions: 12
Freya is so pretty. I honestly think she's the most decent of the family and doesn't the best thing avoiding social media.

In the countdown video she almost looks uncomfortable like she's thinking why do we have to record everything.
Sorry to burst that bubble you must be new here because Freya is just as vile as the other two. She most likely now avoids socials because of her little outburst last year involving a minor and the minors mother. Definitely would avoid social media too if I was that much of a bleep.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to burst that bubble you must be new here because Freya is just as vile as the other two. She most likely now avoids socials because of her little outburst last year involving a minor and the minors mother. Definitely would avoid social media too if I was that much of a bleep.
What happened? I’ve missed all that

Reactions: 2
I don’t see any issues with age gaps, for me it’s more about where you’re at in life and your emotional maturity. If Eden had her life together, a good stable job and had some independence like could drive or had her own place, and wasn’t completely bleeping insane it would be less weird. I struggle to see what a grown man sees in a woman who is lazy, doesn’t seem to have any drive or ambition in life and until not long ago had a Disney wall and glow up stars on the ceiling of her room.

What happened? I’ve missed all that
I feel like Eden needs a wiki 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh did not know that

100% I think it's Lee! I think he's said he's not going and she's not taking his son away from him on New Years. I think truly shes miserable. The daily 'I love my life' 'I'm so happy and blessed' she's trying to kid herself if anything.
Funny you say that because she keeps saying she has the most angry husband in the world and saying it like it’s quirky 🤪. So yeah maybe he isnt nice guy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Off topic btw but Eden always goes on about how her transitions are amazing.. They're all the same boring overdone tit she does all the time. Now THIS... This is real talent

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.