Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Eden spending £350 on a Burberry body warmer and however much on them god ridiculous trainers when she couldn’t even spend a lot on her mum and dad for Christmas. Imagine getting your mum some knives and your dad a book and rum, but can spend hundreds on designer….

Reactions: 6
So when is Lloyd/Sonny/Hobo supposed to be going to this rave? Because by the looks of it he's gone to Ashdown Forest with Eden's lot

Reactions: 2
His age is showing in these boomerangs Eden is beginning to do, he doesn’t even look 33 here. He looks a lot older. Maybe in his 40s. That’s a really bad angle for him. He looks like one of those creepy dads who always needs to be involved in pictures and videos. I personally don’t see what a 33 year old and a 23 year old would have in common but each to their own. I’m personally becoming bored of seeing them now so I can’t imagine how her loyal followers are feeling. She acts like people forget she’s in a relationship. I bet you she will be uploading their New Year’s Eve kiss too like the saddo she really has become and how she’s so grateful to him for making her year etc.. baring in mind they’ve only been together a few weeks. She hasn’t once thanked her followers for getting her to where she is today.

So when is Lloyd/Sonny/Hobo supposed to be going to this rave? Because by the looks of it he's gone to Ashdown Forest with Eden's lot
His rave is apparently tomorrow, New Year’s Day according to Eden. They’re not far from Edens house where they’re staying. No doubt he will get a train there and back to her in the same day. That’s if he goes and Eden hasn’t made him feel so bad leaving her on such a special day 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Eden is so predictable it’s actually scary now 😂 I don’t see anything wrong with wearing matching now and again with your partner, I find it cute but when it’s every day and wearing the same outfits and colours so they’re looking like they’re something special and from the mafia… that’s when it becomes cringy and embarrassing.

Edens drinking AGAIN. For someone who “doesn’t drink and never has”… she’s doing her best making up for it now isn’t she? Did she automatically become cured when she got into a relationship?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Going into 2022 with the love of my life”…. Pretty sure she said the same about her 4 ex’s but kkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's bleeping 23, not 12.. why would she even Want to purposely match her boyfriend she's been with for 5 minutes..
What a strange human 😂
Poor Lloyd bet he wishes he never took Eden on that first date. Poor guy goes away for new year, and still ends up cooking family grub..
Let's just be reminded they've gone away.. to stay in a different house, which is 20 minutes drive from Edens 😂😂
Make the most of it Lloyd your bratty girlfriend can't go far from home, this is your yearly holiday 😊

• Haha
That video is just so cringe. Trying to make out like it’s catching natural, cute moments between them but she knew the camera was set up and filming 😅 if she was filmed off guard you’d catch her bossing him round and probably having one of her bratty moments

Reactions: 9
She's bleeping 23, not 12.. why would she even Want to purposely match her boyfriend she's been with for 5 minutes..
What a strange human 😂
Poor Lloyd bet he wishes he never took Eden on that first date. Poor guy goes away for new year, and still ends up cooking family grub..
Let's just be reminded they've gone away.. to stay in a different house, which is 20 minutes drive from Edens 😂😂
Make the most of it Lloyd your bratty girlfriend can't go far from home, this is your yearly holiday 😊
Don’t forget when they go to France every year too😉 maybe Yasmin will leave a dirty used tampon under Lloyds bed if his lucky

• Sick
That video is just so cringe. Trying to make out like it’s catching natural, cute moments between them but she knew the camera was set up and filming 😅 if she was filmed off guard you’d catch her bossing him round and probably having one of her bratty moments
My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 1
The fact he’s not went wherever he was meant to be going and is with her, shows very controlling signs from either or both sides. I can bet now, this will not last…

Reactions: 3
Seriously all. Stop being so mean!!! I often have a camera set up in the back of the room to capture… spontaneously romantic moments…..😁👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had the cheek to say Freya was recording… mmm okay Eden, I doubt think Freya would be laid across the floor watching you and Lloyd kissing from a distance.. the poor fucker already has to watch you all over him 24/7 as a constant kick in the teeth to make her feel even more lonely and tit about herself ffs

The rave his apparently going is tomorrow (new years day) she said on her live the other day his spending New Year’s Eve with her and her family but his out raving the next day. They’re only 20 mins or so from Eden’s house so no doubt he will get a train to the rave and be back with her again the same night because baby little in love Eden cant sleep without him

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with that video….cringey as hell!

“Love of my life” wtf! Its been a matter of weeks 😳 i am sure Freya spent her night lying on a cold floor getting cute clips of they 2 all over each other 🤦🏻‍♀️ Get a grip Eden!

Looking forward to Lloyd going to this rave, tit will hit the fan 😏

Reactions: 8
Happy new year to you all. I’ve been off this for a while but back to catch up.
everyone go quickly watch her new day in the life. Her nails switch between green and black 🤔 but it’s presented as though it’s happening chronologically. So she’s filmed it over two days and then posted it as if it’s one day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.