Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23rd of June 2020 she found out. If I remember rightly, Dan and Eden were messaging through first lockdown weren't they? Such weird behaviour from Eden knowing he was happily in a relationship but still sending nudes to him and just waiting for him to “break” up with Chloe..

I remember when Eden was supporting Chloe’s small business so much on Tiktok 😂😂 I wonder if all her new followers know this happened
And yet she still went on to have a baby with him. That fringe/hair cut of his alone is enough to make my vagina turn inside out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her eat with Eden when she was having Thai. Was there any need to shovel that big a mouthful in that it all hung out her mouth. Made me feel ill!

Reactions: 4
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but from what I’ve seen of Lloyd I think he seems like a nice guy? Obviously that’s just basing of seeing him in tiktoks and lives so I don’t know much else about him but he seems okay? I get the hint he might be a bit of a push over and Eden seems like she might be controlling over him. And again tbh even if he did have his own place I still think Eden would want him staying at her family home as she always goes on about wanting to be around her family 24.7
Each to their own opinions, but we’ve all noticed red flags already just from TikToks and lives.. it’s moving far too quickly and he seems the controlling one, which Eden can be controlling too. It isn’t a good match unfortunately
And yet she still went on to have a baby with him. That fringe/hair cut of his alone is enough to make my vagina turn inside out
Oh don’t. That man thinks he is something he most certainly ain’t. Thinks he’s a proper lad because he does OF. Thinks he can pull anything bless him. I personally don’t see the attraction. Not my type at all but each to their own. If he did it before, he will do it again in a matter of time which will make it harder for his girlfriend as they now have their own place and baby

Reactions: 2
This face she’s pulled twice in videos now is so bleeping patronising. Nobody makes her get her fishy stinky vagina waxed. That’s a choice of hers. Just because she gets that waxed, doesn’t mean someone who gets their eyebrows waxed isn’t any less painful for them. What the duck? Just like the video she did yesterday or the day before where she used the same sound again and someone was saying about their partner being at the pub and she said “when she heard party I’d expect him to go MIA for 3 days”…. Right? Her choice again. Nobody made her stay with him. She could’ve left the first or second time he did that? Nobody made her stick around every time he did it. The girl is pissing me right off now with her stupid tiktoks. Why is she also making it a thing to wear glasses now when she don’t even need them? Does she want to look sexy? She’s already said time and time again she don’t need glasses. Dumb witch.
Why does she look like a 55 year old woman on this

In her eat with Eden when she was having Thai. Was there any need to shovel that big a mouthful in that it all hung out her mouth. Made me feel ill!
Also the duck thing made me laugh...
'trying not to eat meat again so I'll have a tiny bit of duck' 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The two comments on Eden's day in the life she needs to take more notice of and actually listen to
Oh she won’t listen. She never bleeping does. She will just make an excuse and say how she’s an adult and she can do what she wants when she wants. She will say how she’s not a role model and the kids shouldn’t be looking up to her 🥴

Oh she won’t listen. She never bleeping does. She will just make an excuse and say how she’s an adult and she can do what she wants when she wants. She will say how she’s not a role model and the kids shouldn’t be looking up to her 🥴
She used to say her doctor told her to go on the sunbeds so that’ll be her excuse this time or she’ll plain delete the comments

Reactions: 1
I’m dying for Eden to comment on the fact Yaz is spending New Year with Dan Spragg 😂 I know it was ages ago but Eden can’t let things go and she’s definitely going to have an opinion on it!

Reactions: 1
Eden wont make it known she has a problem with it. Not now she’s with Lloyd, the poor guy probably doesn’t even know about it 😂

I’ve only ever known a dr recommend a sunbed once. And that was to a friend of mine at school years and years ago cause she has head to toe psoriasis, really bad and painfully. So was recommended sunbeds once a week to help dry it out and stop it from flaring up. I really don’t know what excuse she has to be told to use them? I see no skin problems on her 🤥

A doctor wouldn’t recommend you to use sunbeds they would recommend light therapy which would be completed at a dermatology clinic

Reactions: 7
It’s Eden constantly winking in her TikTok's thinking she looks sexy when she can’t even wink LOOOOL.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.